• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Explosion Disscusion!

I dont even know whats going on, can someone tell me so I can post? I havent been posting beacause I dont know what the arceus is going on.

So we currently have two teams. Eve, Gemma, Flare and Houdini are the Eeveelutions who have been kidnapped by a group of criminals called Team G. They are currently caged and being flown to the local Team G base atop a mountain. Volt, Midnight, Suba and Seikatsu are the Eeveelutions who are going to head to that base to try to rescue the others.

Oh Gosh! Thats great! I picture Flara using her 2 top ribbons to float like a propeller, the other 2 to carry them up! Then they could probably bite or power the bars to free them!

PRESS THE STUPID BUTTON RIGHT NEXT TO THE LITTLE TRASH CAN
AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE YOU GO
IN THAT TRASH CAN
(Lol sorry I was trying to tell you but since the topic brings it up.. why not? Dont take it seriously though :angel:)

Well you gould join the captured team. You could propel yourself up to the Helicopter, then somehow get inside so the Team G members can capture you.

Well you gould join the captured team. You could propel yourself up to the Helicopter, then somehow get inside so the Team G members can capture you.
Got an idea. I could do that, and as I'm trying to get them out I go through the tiny area and get caught, you guys were so suprised you fell down. We could do it again with an Espeon (Psychic powers), but that might me what I'm planning.
*Looks at page for first time in a while*
._.?

Could have sworn I marked the thread as watched but I'm not getting notifications
Same, people are not that active.

P.S I am posting at 7:00 in the morning ;^;
P.S.S Sixflags today!! My first theme park.

Um... I was actually hoping that over the course of the adventure Eve would evolve into an Espeon.

Oh, nice! Six Flags is awesome! I went to the one in Toronto last summer!