• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Explosion Disscusion!

HEY EVERYONE! I sadly just got grounded (oh noes) So I'm leaving the decision making (like letting people join) to Eeveechu151 and Blue Ace because they currently seem the most active. Won't be on for roughly a few months, soooo yeah (Just void Gemma for a while :3)

Aww. I may or may not be getting grounded later today as well, seeing as my teachers sent an email to my parents because you know your boy a savage.
justkiddingpleasedontgroundme
Anyways, I hope you entertain yourself well enough! ;_;

I will slip on once or twice a week, just copy and past the people list when approving of people, and if it gets full I'll slip on and close the RP page

rip me for getting grounded lol

Eevee/Eeveelution: SGlaceon
Name: Cryo Q
Ability: Snow Body
Personality: Lazy, Eccentric, Competitive
Friends/Family/Romantic(:love:) Interests: None for now
Other: Likes to freeze things

@kyuukestu approved.
Guy's I'm not sure what I can do? I can't force people to RP and it would be awkward for me to post quick little posts once maybe twice a week.
You could try to do a Narration,
as the RP creator you could just create a situation that would get the RP more active, maybe a natural disaster or something (haven't read the RP thread yet)

Maybe the base could be raided by some police or another competing organization and you could stage a break out. Since this is a base i guess it could be in some remote location in the depths of some valley or hidden in some mountain crags. Well either option would allow me to jump in and not look totally out of place.

Last edited: