• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Explosion Disscusion!

They are currently in the middle of a highly-fortified base of a large criminal organization. Daisy is probably right about to get thrown in a cell with the others.

Yeah but I had added a little note that you could use italics for whatever, like how you use them in flashbacks. I think he was just clarifying what his italics meant.

Gemma is gonna be quiet for a while probably. She (Aka me) has been way too hyper and is now embarrased. (Me too hyper for a thing in school today, and her too hyper at the thought of escaping) ._.'

.-. I've been trying to post since before Houdini was sent flying, but ended up having to edit my post about 4 times because you guys were faster than me.....
I think I'll need to edit it a bit so it flows a little better.

My post went from Introducing Cryo, to getting hit by a blindly shot Moonblast, until it finally became getting pinned beneath Gemma. Oh well, no harm done.

...so why has no one been posting?
sonic_waiting.gif