• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Explosion Disscusion!

Eevee/Eeveelution: Eevee
Name: Flame
Ability: Adaptability
Personality: Friendly, cares about other pokemon
Friends/Family/Romantic(:love:) Interests: none
Other: Was expirimented on you will find out what happened later on
Um... a bit of a problem. It's stated in the rules that there can't be two of the same Pokemon. My character Eve is already an Eevee. And the name Flare was already taken. You'll have to change it, @Ash Greninja.

Um... a bit of a problem. It's stated in the rules that there can't be two of the same Pokemon. My character Eve is already an Eevee. And the name Flare was already taken. You'll have to change it, @Ash Greninja.

Fine. Here is the changes.
Eevee/Eeveelution: SEevee
Name: Chrome
Ability: Adaptability
Personality: Friendly, cares about other pokemon
Friends/Family/Romantic(:love:) Interests: none
Other: Was expirimented on you will find out what happened later on

Eeveelution: SLeafeon
Name: Lana
Ability: Leaf Guard
Personality: Kind, and very calm, but very strong when she is attacked.
Friends/Family/Romantic Interests:
Nobody
Other: She is always helpful when needed, she had a trainer but was abandoned, he called her useless, so she ran away and trained to prove she IS NOT useless.

Eeveelution: SLeafeon
Name: Lana
Ability: Leaf Guard
Personality: Kind, and very calm, but very strong when she is attacked.
Friends/Family/Romantic Interests:
Nobody
Other: She is always helpful when needed, she had a trainer but was abandoned, he called her useless, so she ran away and trained to prove she IS NOT useless.

Cool profile pic

@Littlerock27 KAT has to make the final decision on whether you get to join or not. Plus, I had continuity. 1) The captured group has yet to arrive at the base. 2) They don't want to use the Eeveelutions to destroy the world. I created Team G, and I know what they want.

Sorry, but when a plot I spend about a week building up gets ruined by one single post... I advise you do a few things. 1. Check the plot so far to verify you're not overlaying plot details. 2. Don't assume Team G are out to destroy the world. They have different motives...

I kinda created the plot for this RP, so yes I would care.
Anyways, we should wait for the others to get online.
Plus, why would they DISSECT a LEAFEON?!
Oh, and Kat needs to approve your character before you can join the RP. It is her story, after all.

Eevee/Eeveelution: Espeon
Name: Aang
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Friendly, fun-loving, usually optimistic.
Friends/Family/Romantic(:love:) Interests: None
Other: Will sometimes say random things at random times.(Not related: I named him after Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Wait a minute, does Eeveechu's Team G have anything to do with that theory that AZOTH is in Greek symbols? If you know what I mean you'll understand. Just asking because they seem to be named after Greek symbols.

Well, I mean...

Team G
G
reek

...This could only mean one thing!

latest

lol I dunno though xD

At first, I thought the name just sounded cool. But now there's more to it.

G is the seventh number in the alphabet.

When Seven become One...

Also, guess what the names of the two highest-ranking commanders are?

Prime isn't in the greek alphabet...

The chain of command goes; Omega, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta Captains, Eta lieutenants, Theta grunts, Iota trainees/recruits.