• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Explosion Disscusion!

May I join? I'll use my OC from that other Eeveelution RP that died a while ago. (RIP.)

Eevee/Eeveelution: shiny Sylveon
Name: Houdini
Ability: Pixilate
Personality: He's not one for battles, but will do so to protect his loved ones. Caring, but a bit overemotional, he doesn't take bad news well at all. Instead of battling, Houdini loves performing, especially magic tricks, hence the name. :p
Friends/Family/Romantic(:love:) Interests: Not many, but he has a certain soft spot for any shorter female, especially if she has four legs. (PM me!)
Other: His right eye is missing. The socket's covered by a leaf.

Last edited:
@~Principessa~Phantom~ is it weird that I remember seeing Houdini on that RP when i was just looking around? Anyway, approved :up:
@Eeveechu151 Okay I get it now. I guess it would make sense for humans to exist, but I don't really want them to be over used; this is an eevee RP, after all (No explosions involved: I just wanted a cool name, might change the name though (Maybe idk))

Eevee/Eeveelution: Sylveon
Name: Flara
Ability: Cute Charm
Personality: Outgoing, nice, funny, sometimes a liar, sarcastic when angry
Friends/Family/Romantic(:love:) Interests: Shiny Glaceon (I SHIP IT SO FRIGGIN MUCH)
Other: ;)

Omg just realized
'Eeveelution Explosion'
Random explosion involving an Eevee and an Eeveelution
maxresdefault.jpg

Eeveenati Confirmed

Edit: The explosion was close to the forest? So are you saying this cliff they fell down led into the forest?>Confused< o3o

Screw Satan.

Anyways, I'm thinking that the captured Pokemon (Eve, Gemma, Houdini) will get taken to a base they need to escape from, where we'll learn about why Eve is so special to Team G. The others (Volt, Midnight, Suba) will regroup and make their way to the base where Team G is holding the others captive. Sound like a good plan?

Screw Satan.

Anyways, I'm thinking that the captured Pokemon (Eve, Gemma, Houdini) will get taken to a base they need to escape from, where we'll learn about why Eve is so special to Team G. The others (Volt, Midnight, Suba) will regroup and make their way to the base where Team G is holding the others captive. Sound like a good plan?
I accually like this idea. That is if Midnight and Suba can escape thier enprisonment.