• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elana gulped as the examiner began his turn and summoned Berserk Gorilla in attack position to destroy the doom virus dragon. They set a card facedown and ended their turn. On her next turn after the draw, Elana knew she had to do something. "I activate a spell card, Polymerization. I fuse Masaki the Legendary Swordsman and Flame Manipulator to summon Flame Swordsman (1800ATK). I then set one card face down and end my turn." The proctor immediately attacked with Berserk Gorilla, only for Elana to flip over her facedown card. "I activate Windstorm of Etaqua, changing the battle position of your berserk gorilla! Its effect activates, and it is destroyed." The proctor smiled. "Well done, however this duel is far from over." Elana simply responded, "Then pass turn to me and end it." He did, and as soon as Elana saw what she had drawn, she knew her victory was assured. "I normal summon Rose, Warrior of Revenge. She's a Tuner monster, so I can Synchro Summon after doing this. I activate Catche Eve L2's effect, lowering Rose's level by 2 to special summon it, then I can synchro summon Splendid Rose (2200ATK) from my Extra Deck. Now attack!"

Elana LP: 3900
Proctor LP: 4000-2200=1800-800=1000
umm what about the facedown

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@BigHoodieBoy236
No sir, justu break goes as follows:
5C5CC769-AB7B-4970-B87D-2F8E107BD2C8.jpeg

And since you had no monster in play, it cannot be activated