• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will volunteer to auto the examiners but no, they aren't exactly made to lose because, well, Yugi said it himself, "It's not about whether you win or lose. It's how you play the game." That pretty much is the exam grading system in a nutshell.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think that unless I'm going to have something interesting happen with my characters for their exams, I might just say that their exams went okay and not 'show' their duel in the RP.

Personally, I think the duel proctors or Professors could have any deck, as long as their attitude reflects their deck vice versa.

I think I will do the same, as I don’t see a point in it

Since the bad guys are about to make a huge debut, I figured I should make a bio for each of them to explain something about them.

Boss
Name: Shantenzu Komigayo
Ht: 6' 0"
Personality: Shadowy confidence and prepared for any situation
Appearance: Pretty much looks like Giovanni with more hair and a black detective coat
Class: Formerly Obelisk Blue, but was expelled in his 3rd year due to gang activity and drug use
Signature Card: Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon, 3000/2500, LIGHT type, Dragon/Fusion/Effect, "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
Must be either Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which you do not use "Polymerization".). Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacks an opponent's monster but that monster is not destroyed by battle: You can banish that monster.

Squadron Leader #1
Name: Pineko Tetsurima
Ht: 5' 8"
Personality: Always seems weakish but duels with dangerous confidence
Appearance: Light brown hair and detective coat
Class: Formerly Slifer Red
Signature Card: Dark Magician Knight, 2500/2100, DARK type, Warrior/Effect, Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned with "Knight's Title" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 card on the field, destroy that target.

Squadron Leader #2
Name: Tekikika Jitsuzon
Ht: 5' 7"
Personality: the "middle finger" type of person
Appearance: normally wears a dark hood so you can't see her face
Class: Formerly Ra Yellow
Signature Card: Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman, 2500/2100, LIGHT type, Warrior/Fusion/Effect, "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" + "Elemental HERO Sparkman"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 300 ATK for every "Elemental HERO" card in your Graveyard. When this card destroys and opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard.

Ouch.

Since the bad guys are about to make a huge debut, I figured I should make a bio for each of them to explain something about them.

Boss
Name: Shantenzu Komigayo
Ht: 6' 0"
Personality: Shadowy confidence and prepared for any situation
Appearance: Pretty much looks like Giovanni with more hair and a black detective coat
Class: Formerly Obelisk Blue, but was expelled in his 3rd year due to gang activity and drug use
Signature Card: Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon, 3000/2500, LIGHT type, Dragon/Fusion/Effect, "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"
Must be either Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which you do not use "Polymerization".). Cannot be destroyed by battle. This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacks an opponent's monster but that monster is not destroyed by battle: You can banish that monster.

Squadron Leader #1
Name: Pineko Tetsurima
Ht: 5' 8"
Personality: Always seems weakish but duels with dangerous confidence
Appearance: Light brown hair and detective coat
Class: Formerly Slifer Red
Signature Card: Dark Magician Knight, 2500/2100, DARK type, Warrior/Effect, Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned with "Knight's Title" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 card on the field, destroy that target.

Squadron Leader #2
Name: Tekikika Jitsuzon
Ht: 5' 7"
Personality: the "middle finger" type of person
Appearance: normally wears a dark hood so you can't see her face
Class: Formerly Ra Yellow
Signature Card: Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman, 2500/2100, LIGHT type, Warrior/Fusion/Effect, "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" + "Elemental HERO Sparkman"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 300 ATK for every "Elemental HERO" card in your Graveyard. When this card destroys and opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard.

Ouch.

The irony in a villain using hero monsters

Also, I thought there were only 3 blue eyes in the world?

Finished this drawing for Weasel’s Prank Kids
1CEACE10-7E12-451C-B0F7-23A90AE84F6D.jpeg