• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Was bored so i decided to do some art on GaGaGa Child:
6908D8A2-9A7A-4148-9121-C672292E9A7C.jpeg

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Name: Raven Parker
Height: 5' 2
Personality: Raven is a bit of what one would call a bookworm. She keeps to herself a lot and prefers the company of books over people. That said, she is also a huge animal lover. She has 6 pets which she takes care of and loves more than anything in the world including a Hamster, a snake, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a frog, a Tarantula, and a Dove (She fought really hard for her pets to be allowed and I figure if an alligator is allowed, these would be). She makes top marks on tests, and while she has good strategies in duels and loves them, she doesn't tend to put herself out there much. This is mostly due to her low self-esteem.
Appearance: Raven has long, straight jet black hair that cascades down to the middle of her back. She has round glasses that cover her emerald green eyes. Her skin is pale due to her mostly keeping herself in her room with her books and pets. She wears a bright sleeveless yellow jacket that indicates her class, and a black long-sleeved undershirt to go with it. She also wears blue jeans and sneakers. She is also relatively flat-chested.
Class: Ra Yellow
Year: First
Signature Card: Familiar-Possessed - Dharc, Spellcaster, Dark, 1850/1500, You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Deck) by sending 1 face-up "Dharc the Dark Charmer" you control and 1 face-up DARK monster you control to the Graveyard. When you do: You can add 1 Level 3 or 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card was Special Summoned by this effect and attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent ****

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Raven Parker
Height: 5' 2
Personality: Raven is a bit of what one would call a bookworm. She keeps to herself a lot and prefers the company of books over people. That said, she is also a huge animal lover. She has 6 pets which she takes care of and loves more than anything in the world including a Hamster, a snake, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a frog, a Tarantula, and a Dove (She fought really hard for her pets to be allowed and I figure if an alligator is allowed, these would be). She makes top marks on tests, and while she has good strategies in duels and loves them, she doesn't tend to put herself out there much. This is mostly due to her low self-esteem.
Appearance: Raven has long, straight jet black hair that cascades down to the middle of her back. She has round glasses that cover her emerald green eyes. Her skin is pale due to her mostly keeping herself in her room with her books and pets. She wears a bright sleeveless yellow jacket that indicates her class, and a black long-sleeved undershirt to go with it. She also wears blue jeans and sneakers. She is also relatively flat-chested.
Class: Ra Yellow
Year: First
Signature Card: Familiar-Possessed - Dharc, Spellcaster, Dark, 1850/1500, You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Deck) by sending 1 face-up "Dharc the Dark Charmer" you control and 1 face-up DARK monster you control to the Graveyard. When you do: You can add 1 Level 3 or 4 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card was Special Summoned by this effect and attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent ****

alrighty, looks good. Welcome to the team!

@Inkachu1251 , think we can get a lot of posts out today/tomorrow?

Doubt it. Nobleman of Crossout is the Spell Card, not the monster she played face-down XD
I've had my fair share of duels absolutely ripped out of my hands by a lucky spell, so who knows?

Posted, and I told Hydra my hand before I even played anything, so he can back me up when I say that I didn’t magic that Mirror force up lol.
As Shen's unbiased partner, I can vouch for him