• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Yu-Gi-Oh: Game of Masks (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Ancient Gear Howitzer is unaffected by all effects of other cards. So it was not returned to the Extra Deck, and remained on the field. So when Mist Wurm attacked G.K. directly, it was stopped by Howitzer, who was destroyed. Therefore, G.K. triggered its ability to automatically summon any monster from his Deck.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Yeah, the anime is really screwed up. They call them holograms, but they actually hit hard, as if they have mass. I'm just going off of that.

Can I join your duel, I want to try a few pendulum cards (I’ll tell you the effects in the duel), wait can I use custom cards (only 3 custom cards and the effect and atk,def aren’t overpowered)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
I don't think we can use custom cards and one of you guys can control the two grunts and see what they do next if you guys want since Captain cardboard leaving