• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

I'd say Drapion along with Absol, Umbreon and Gliscor.

All - Kay, I'm totally Biased towards the Dark type. As well as anything associated/based off of the night =p

Gliscor - It's a Bat. That bites. What more could you want?

Umbreon - I dunno, but it's associated with the moon =D

Absol - It fits me kinda well personality wise. As in it tries to avoid human contact. As well as I kinda trail danger behind me wherever I go X3

Drapion - My all time favorite. No idea why X3

S

sheesheesh

10: Lugia - I don't know why, but I think Lugia is awesome.
9: Toxicroak - With a frog that knows martial arts, you can't go wrong.
8: Magcargo - Jirachan lent me one when I had to battle Gardenia, and forgot about it until I had beaten the Pokemon League. It was at Level 79 when I gave it back.
7: Forretress - A Pokemon that I love for no apparent reason.
6: Golem - Read #7.
5: Sandslash - I like rodents, and I like sand. It's a win/win situation.
4: Dewgong - I find Dewgong to be adorable. Read number six to find out why.
3: Altaria - Ya know, I find it hard to believe that Altaria is part Dragon. It's too bird-like to be a dragon. But, I love teh birdz.
2: Feraligatr - In Pokemon Crystal, this guy beat the Pokemon League for me, got me sixteen badges, and found Ash in Silver Cave. Sweet.
1: Furret - Thanks to this guy, I want a ferret.

8: Magcargo - Jirachan lent me one when I had to battle Gardenia, and forgot about it until I had beaten the Pokemon League. It was at Level 79 when I gave it back.
And it started at level 60 >:3

Anyways, I have too many. If I had to choose for my life.... Froslass. It's simply a very beautiful Pokemon. It's strong, pretty, and has a nifty type combo! (Ghost and Ice are some of my favorite types)

The next four favorites are probably Milotic, Celebi, Spinda and Jirachi :3 Milotic is so elegant in so many ways I can't describe. It's a feminine version of Gyarados, both evolve from something worth practically nothing (I have a male Milotic and a female Gyarados, go figure :p).

Celebi, well, it's a friggin TIME TRAVELLER. It's also adorable, and it's from Johto, possibly my favorite region.

Spinda, also cute, has a signature move and IT'S ALL SWIRLY~ Swirls are ftw.

Jirachi, well, everyone loves Jirachi! :D

my fav has always been Blaziken, being fire and fighting it pwnz and i came up with a killer moveset (overheat, blaze kick, close combat, and flare blitz) but when i played platinum my starter was a piplup and once it became an empoleon i never took it out of my party... i also like frosslass(if for no other reason it is ice/ghost type)
[shadow=red,left]and no i dont "liek MUDKIPZ"!!!![/shadow]

I

Infernape Rulez

Yay! My first post! :D Anyway,my favorite Pokemon is,Infernape!(Hence the username)

I could sware I commented on here before, but ah well.
DRIFBLIM! The giant purple-balloon of a Pokemon. I just love it, I had ever since I first saw it, and purple is one of my favourtie colours. Also - COTTON HAIR FTW. =D
Aand Sableye! Gawd, I REALLY love that little Pokemon. Yeah, yeah, it is kinda creepy, twitchy and scary, but I love it. Love it, love it. Again, purple. xD

Tailon

Gryffindork
I have no idea why but I like Pichu, it's not just that it's cute or anything, I think it's more that its underestimated next to the most recognizable pokemon there is because it's a pre-evolution.

I also love Gliscor, I first saw it when Ash' Gligar evolved in the anime, I have one in my team in platinum and it completely [glow=red,2,300]annihalated[/glow] Lucian with a single X-Scissor on each of his pokemon, ten levels lower than them, so I just love 'im

One of my favorite pokemon is Magikarp...because...erm.....because of its evolution, and because it makes me smile when yet another in-game trainer thinks he or she has a chance of beating me with half a dozen of them.

My other favorites include Dragonair (because it's so elegant-looking), Rapidash (what's not to love about a fiery horse?) and any flying type pokemon, for reasons unknown.

I pick Swampert cuz with an ice beam who could beat almost any grass type. plus with his weakness to electric is gone he is pretty useful to me. :)

Only one answer: VENONAT!
1: Its purple and hairy
2: Its cute like that
3: Im probably the only trainer in the world that would battle with one (being that mines level 70 and counting I battle with it all the time)

Plus Raquaza is awesome, too; comes in second place. My Raquaza is my favourite level 100.

Typhlosion is My favorite pokemon, it was my first starter and, the first pokemon i ever had, and because i got Silver version for christmas, but both of my cousins got Gold, they both both picked Totadile, they said that Cyndaquil, and Chikorita looked weak, but i liked Cyndaquil he looked cool to me so i picked him, i beat both of my cousins with him in our first battles, as we progressed though they learned their water type moves whilst i learned my fire, obviously they were at an advantage, we battled every once in awhile with them wining most of the time, after we all beat the elite four we decided to have a battle by then i was an practically expert in Pokemon so my Typhlosion knew Thunder Punch, I beat both of them in under 5 minutes using mostly my Typhlosion

And that's why Typhlosion is my favorite pokemon

Feraligatr is my favorite Pokemon because my first video game was crystal and totodile was my starter. at first i didnt like him (not being cute anymore) but the awesomeness and strength grows on you.

Eevee is my favourite, when I got Pokemon Yellow, I was so ANGRY at GARYTHATBASTARD for stealing my destined starter Eevee,
so much cuter than Pikachu D:
I love all the Eeveelutions too.

Dragonair - So beautiful and elegant! Dragonite is cute and powerful.

Marril/Azumarril - so fat and bubbly.

I must say that my favorite Pokemon is Arcanine. Next to Charizard, who I feel can be little overhyped at times, Arcanine was the best fire type from the original game. I also love the basic idea of the creation; a dog mixed with fire. I have always had an Arcanine in my team, and will hopefully always have one in the future.

Okay, I know I've been on this forum for nearly two years. I know I haven't revealed my favorite Pokemon yet. But now, I'm doing it.

Everyone who has RPed with my usual PRP character Alex knows that she uses Empoleon a lot. Empoleon is my public favorite Pokemon. However, I have a more secret one, because my real love is a little stupid.

I think Mareep are the the winz. I love them because of their adorable cry, and their adorable evolution line. They may be crud in battle, but they're so cute. I've always wanted to touch their wool.

So now it's out. My favorite Pokemon is Mareep.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an absolute Blaziken fan.

His build is amazing. He looks like a Machamp/Moltres day care baby, but then with coolness that equals Absol. I thought Blaziken was a legendary at first. He can jump up in the air sixty feet without getting tired even a bit. He can summon fire from his leathery claws, his beak and his tripletoe feet. I wish he had played a bigger role in the Rayquaza/Deoxys movie.
I always have a Blaziken in my team.

I love Rayquaza, too. The biggest PokeMon EVER. Would have beaten the shit out of the Jirachipowered Groudon. The colours are great, clever use of spikes and rings, and the golden lines are a magnificent final touch. He's beautifull and elegant in a badass way. Plus, he doesn't seem to need much oxygen. He can breathe in the ozone layer. And he has physic powers in some way, because he can levitate and fly at impossible speeds- without any wings. Wow.

Dragon types and fire types are my alltime favorites.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Rayquaza is what you get when you cross a snake and a plane. >>; And he's a territorial douchebag to boot. I mean, have you seen it in PokeMon Mystery Dungeon (where it's so much of a douche that it attacks the characters for coming to warn him about a meteor about to destroy the entire fucking planet, and then berates them for wasting his time and not telling him right away!) or even the 7 Movie where it attacks Deoxys for NO DAMN REASON Other than being contrary. THAT'S why there's no air travel in the pokemon world. Because Bitchass Rayquaza snipes all planes. >>;

Also, "The Biggest PokeMon Ever?" No. Just no. Bitch, please. Rayquaza is only 23'00". That makes it less long than Steelix (at 30'02") or even Onix (at 28'10"), and certainly Wailord (at 47'07"). Yes, PokeDex sizes don't really mean much most of the time, but Rayquaza isn't even one of the major contenders.

... That, and calling Blaziken a Machamp/Moltres crossbreed is a severe insult to Blaziken. Neither of the two is awesome enough to even compare to the Discopants Chicken. >>;

He's beautifull and elegant in a badass way. Plus, he doesn't seem to need much oxygen. He can breathe in the ozone layer.
Rifle do you even know what ozone is? Three oxygen atoms. Up there it would get more oxygen than down here. Our bodies wouldn't be able to use three oxygens linked that way, but living in the ozone layer it would have to be able to. In reality, meaning "if pokemon were real", Raquaza would have more trouble breathing outside of the ozone layer.

My favorite is Feraligatr. Cuz my Silver, Gold, and Crystal died. (battery dead cuz the internal clock) I haven't played Johto in ages. Johto is my fav region and Feraligatr is the only place you can find it. When I get SoulSilver in April, my first pokemon will be a Totodile named Wanoko. Plus the Water-type is my favorite type of all time.

Rex

Resident Furry
My favorite Pokemon would be Buizel. My normal Pokemon team is dominated by the Fire and Fighting types. Buizel is one of the few Pokemon I use that break that habit. It can learn a lot of good moves, from a few different types. Not to mention it looks cool!

My favorite PokeMon is Blaziken. It's one of 2 Fighting-type PokeMon I like (the other being Lucario) and is flexible when attacking. My favorite type, however, is Ghost. Nothing make me smile like a Gengar with Hypnosis and Dream Eater!

My favorite pokemon is Kecleon. I dunno why I started liking him in the first place, but I guess it was because he's fun to sprite with and I love his ability of becoming any type, giving him STAB for every damaging move.

I like Skitty, too. The reason is because I got through Blue Rescue Team with a Skitty. Sleep and DoubleSlap combo made every legendary faint in less than 10 turns. He's very reliable. Skitty are also very cute.

My favorite would have to be Giratina... and not for the fact he's a legendary... I love him cause he was one of the hardest ones for me to get... He's always the first one in my part despite having gotten EVERY legend but a few!~ And it also helps he's strong. xD And who doesn't love his epic origin form?

I like seviper.

The snake pokemon isn't original, but the Seviper as an individual is great. I believe it was one of the first, if not the first, to learn poison tail, and he has an amazing shiny form.

Relicanth is a close second though.

I prefer scyther to scizor actually. Scizor is really cool because of the steel aspect and the badass color scheme, but it lost the ninja-esque feel of scyther, which was what made it so appealing to me.