• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite piece of Pokemon merchandise that you own

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty sure we had one of these threads ages ago but we ignore this. xp

If you own any sort of Pokemon merchandise whatsoever, what's your personal favourite item in your collection? I don't mind people listing multiple items but for the sake of discussion try to keep it to 5 at most. XD

Myself, out of all the plushies, figures, and random Pokemon-related things that I own, likely my top favourite item has always been these 7 badges:

2000--badges.png

I have no clue where they came from or how rare they are, but I've keep them safely in their slip since the day I bought them (which was easily 10+ years ago). The slip only comes off for photos like this! The badges simply look awesome and bring back fond memories of that era of the franchise. ♥

Beyond the badges, there is one other Pokemon item that I own that holds tremendous sentimental value for me. It would be this:

Nats-2012-trophy.png

I'm not sure if it's actually fair to call this trophy a piece of merchandise but it's the only item within my Pokemon collection that I genuinely never expected to ever receive. The fond memories attached to the trophy never cease to put a smile on my face because it was such an amazing day. People that I met at the Nationals event, the battles that I fought, and the atmosphere of the event as a whole have made the trophy truly special to me. I'm eternally happy and proud to be a part of this fandom. :)

But enough about me. How about you guys?
Do share photos of your favourites if you're able to! I'm very interested in actually seeing the things that you all value most and hearing why you do. ^^

Last edited:

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
It's lost among the hundreds of other plushies I own, but I have a flareon plushie that I got when I was five. It was one of the reasons flareon is my favorite, and I'm trying to dig it up right now. A close second is my pikachu hoodie that looks like Tamashiihikora's.

I have a 32-karot gold-plated Pokémon card featuring Pikachu (of course). The guy selling it didn't know it was real gold and he only charged 5 bucks. Talk about luck.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I have a few Eevee TCG cards that people at my church gave me after they found my 3-year lost Bible. They came in the same package as my Bible that they mailed to me during college, and they're probably one of my most prized Pokemon items aside from the games themselves.

My other favorite Pokemon-related item that I have is the Chimchar stylus I got from here like... wow, almost 8 years ago now? It was for the 'Charms Wishing Nights back in 2007 and I was one of the runner ups for submitting (rather shite) spritework. It's still with me all these years later~

Speaking of items I got from Pokecharms, there's also the two plushies @Linkachu got for me for I think a similar contest a few years back. I wrote about them already here so I think it's kinda redundant to repeat everything, but needless to say, I still love them very much ♥

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I've never been what you'd call a collector of merch, Pokémon or otherwise. Can't seem to find it in me to justify the purchase of random plastic objects that will basically just stand on a shelf and collect dust when I can conserve my resources for more important things. But I do have one favorite that I own.

Torterra.jpg

The reason it's such a major favorite is actually less so what it is (even though Torterra is indeed a favorite of mine, grass-starter ways) and moreso the circumstances in which it came into my possession - this particular figure was a gift from @Linkachu - and not only that, but one she got to personally hand to me when I visited her back in 2008. So naturally, it has a hell of a lot of sentimental value to me. ^^

Yay! I do love me some merch threads ♥

It is hard to choose my favourite piece of Pokemon merch since I own over 60 plushies and over 10 figures, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
I've put the pictures under a spoiler for those who don't want to look for whatever reasons. Also these are old pictures from the Pokemon Plushies thread because I can't be bothered to take new ones.

I'd have to say one of my most prized plushies is my Takara Tomy Black Kyurem plush. For years and years he was my 'Holy grail', something I wanted so bad but knew I'd never probably get due to the ridiculous prices and rarity. To make matters worse Black Kyurem plushies are rarer and harder to find than it's counterpart, White Kyurem. Last year I finally got my hands on him thanks to my amazing mum. It was like a dream come true. Now he is proudly displayed on one of my shelves which looks over my room.

RbXCQH5.png

Lemonade bottle is there for size reference.

My sleepy Kalos starters are also very important to me. They were only sold in the Pokemon Centers in Japan on new years day, so obviously they were going to be expensive and all and I was only planning on getting Chespin. Well, I ended up getting them all and boy am I glad I did. I love all of 'em, they're all so big and soft. Chespin is still my favourite out of the three, but I love the look of Fennekin and the Froakie is adorable and unbelievably soft.

CvWld4O.png

Zzzzzz…….Zzzz…...

My huge Wailord plush, Shiny Pikados and Jumbo knock-off Latios plush are other favourites of mine.

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
Yay! I do love me some merch threads ♥

It is hard to choose my favourite piece of Pokemon merch since I own over 60 plushies and over 10 figures, but I'll give it a shot anyway.
I've put the pictures under a spoiler for those who don't want to look for whatever reasons. Also these are old pictures from the Pokemon Plushies thread because I can't be bothered to take new ones.

I'd have to say one of my most prized plushies is my Takara Tomy Black Kyurem plush. For years and years he was my 'Holy grail', something I wanted so bad but knew I'd never probably get due to the ridiculous prices and rarity. To make matters worse Black Kyurem plushies are rarer and harder to find than it's counterpart, White Kyurem. Last year I finally got my hands on him thanks to my amazing mum. It was like a dream come true. Now he is proudly displayed on one of my shelves which looks over my room.

RbXCQH5.png

Lemonade bottle is there for size reference.

My sleepy Kalos starters are also very important to me. They were only sold in the Pokemon Centers in Japan on new years day, so obviously they were going to be expensive and all and I was only planning on getting Chespin. Well, I ended up getting them all and boy am I glad I did. I love all of 'em, they're all so big and soft. Chespin is still my favourite out of the three, but I love the look of Fennekin and the Froakie is adorable and unbelievably soft.

CvWld4O.png

Zzzzzz…….Zzzz…...

My huge Wailord plush, Shiny Pikados and Jumbo knock-off Latios plush are other favourites of mine.
GIVE ME THOSE SLEEPY PLUSHIES XD

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
My Pokeball Boxer Briefs
My Full collection if Kanto Gym Badge pins
thats literally it.

Update: Does anyone remember way back when, When Mcdonalds or Burger king was selling the pokeballs with the golden cards inside of them, I just found my Golden Charizard Poliwrathe and Onix :p Golden cards and the Pokeballs with them.​

Last edited:
I have too many PokeMerchandise to just pick one, probably Flareon being my current favorite Pokemon - my Flareon sleeping closed eyes plush is my favorite. Most nights it's always next to my pillow.
20150815_174354_zpsjyb9y9bh.jpg

I don't have a lot of Pokemon merchandise but my favorite is the Charmander Christmas ornament my parents got me when I was in eighth grade. I had just gotten into Pokemon and Charmander is my favorite. I keep it at the office with my Superman and Batman figurine. It's something that I cherish.

On a slightly related note, my mom still has the Psyduck figurine I bought her for her birthday when I was in high school.