• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Would You Rather....(Anime Version)

Both? I probably hid shikamaru's stuff ,and scooted the table out a few inches to keep would stub his toe... I also switched Sakura's shampoo bottle with hair remover, l replaced all or choji's food with jennie craig ,and threw a pink socks in kakashi's laundry which will either force him to wear pink masks or face reveal...

If I had to pick one then let it be lee because he is more likely to make a bigger reaction...

Would you rather have Tetsuya from kuroko no basket or Iggy from jojo's bizarre adventures...

Tetsuya
tumblr_my6jxd5Bhp1rml8xqo4_250.gifv

Iggy
Vc4RgNp.gif

Pikipek... once grookey evolves into thwackey well... here's thwackey's pokedex entry.
"When it's drumming out rapid beats in battle, it gets so caught up in the rhythm that it won't even notice that it's already knocked out its opponent."

Would you rather play basketball as a character in kuroko no basket or a volleyball player in haikyuu

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Haikyuu!! (Now I need to watch that!)

Would you rather Soccer with Axel Blaze or Jude Sharp?

Axel:
0ca00fdf41826376b55812dac48f1fa4.jpg

Jude:
849e973599fa9bea45a0df1e395a984e.jpg

(Just realized that the captions are on in this picture and they say "Idiot" XD)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 74
Haikyuu is awesome hinata(the redhead boy is super cool)

I have never seen that show... if I did I could imagine Axel would be my favorite character... partially due to the fact that he reminds me of my favorite beyblade character Kai Hiwatari. Coolest beyblade duelist ever btw...
tumblr_o3ldlc0uYP1rrlt09o9_r2_250.gifv

(Just realized that the captions are on in this picture and they say "Idiot" XD)

You did that on purpose... and its mr. Idiot to him thankyou very much... 8)

Would you rather have 1 shiny pokemon of your choice, or 3 non shiny pokemon of your choice...

That's a low blow @TheWanderer I love em both... nobody sings as good as gajeel. While hes singing I got that saxophone, and our combination will make some mean jazz music.

I'd rather hang out with the elite four cause pokémon...

Would you rather have sadaharu from gintama or guys from kill la kill

Sadaharu
giphy.gif

Guts
vpfoigki5tpdtd5x19p1.gif

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Based on those gifs alone, Guts.

Would you rather be friends with Itsuka Kendo and always try to stop Monoma from being a jerk to class-A but end up doing nothing (MHA) or be friends with Nana Daiba and end up losing to one of her songs/performances (Revue Starlight)?

My hero academia because I like lando and monoma. I also have never heard of the other show before... we would definitely do more than nothing... while kendou chops monoma's shoulder I would come in like...
tenor.gif

Naruto dog time!

Would you rather... have pakkun or akamaru

Pakkun

b8e52bfa50764cc98d3b9f3a4d478087.gif

Akamaru

3921e047bab8231914070aafad0fbb96.gif

Last edited:
Hinata would break Shino's back... I can't see Misty doing the same so Hinata and Shino... afterwards she drives her knee up and goes for the nutcracker(the reason Shino has no kids), stomps onto his foot ,and throws him to the ground...

Would you rather give naruto a reverse mohawk or snip one of temari's hair buns off with scissors...

Kiba as the lead vocalist and Hinata as the backup singer... Naruto and Sakura can be the backup dancers... but they have to both shutup cause ya boi Kiba and ya gurl Hinata are the stars of the show.

Would you rather... be the richest ninja in the naruto world or the most powerful ninja in the naruto world...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Uh, probably graffiti with Naruto! He is so cute!! >_<

Would you rather steal Tsuki's glasses or Nishinoya's hair gel? (Haikyu) (I assume he uses hair gel because that one time in episode 10 or 11 he came out of the shower with his hair down...:o)

Nishinoya's hair gel...

next in stealing Bokuto Koutaro's hair gel... and afterwards squirt their hair gel into tsukishima's glasses lenses...
tenor.gif

Would you rather cheer for dateko or seijoh...

Hinata's reaction though...
tumblr_inline_p8bfa3cSEU1sc6r31_500.gifv

That being said Id rather get yelled at Ukai. Why? Because if your on the Karasuno Volleyball Team your bound to get yelled at eventually...

Would you rather... If you were a character in haikyuu would you rather play as... wing spiker or libero...
5148f2401d2c3724f7bd2f5a7ce8ac83.png

31fd4764d19af088f025dfc6e0e1eafe.png

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Libero, because I'm probably not tall enough for that...I'm 4.9 for crying out loud!...but I also think its a cool position!

Would you rather see Tanaka hug Suga or see Nishinoya hug Azumane?
(Tanaka would probably crush Suga tho..XD)

Im assuming your talking about Ryunosuke Tanaka ,and not Saeko Tanaka...
tumblr_nw0udhltED1snbw29o2_500.gif

I choose Tanaka and Sugawara cause...
8b96bf0854f8958043cb11f95cf6e4a8.gif

No reason...

Would you rather... evolve ash's pikachu or Misty's psyduck
b402c49b053148b08ba372d8f8338c35.jpg

66b.gif

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yeah...I haven't seen his sister yet, I've only heard about her.
I also really like that gif of Suga and the others XD

Misty's psyduck, she looks so happy in that gif! :love:

Would you rather see Tanaka and Azumane or Suga and Hinata arm wrestle? :nom:<.>>_<:o:x:@.@

Tanaka and azumane is a more fair match seeing how Sugawara would destroy both Shoyo's and Natsu's arms in an arm wrestling match...

Would you rather... sing "very melon" with the characters from Zach Bell or get schooled with the characters from Bobobo-bo-bo-Bobobo

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Uh............just give me the mic.....

Would you rather....aw shoot my battery is low....Be present when Suga is crying or when Daichi is crying? (Idk I got nothin'...)

Battle Ash and Pikachu because, you know, I would really prefer not to get burned alive. Also, Ash is an idiot, so I'm fairly confidant I could beat him. If I actually have a Pokemon to battle with, that is. Because there's no way I'm fighting that lightning rat in hand-to-hand combat.

Would you rather...
a) Suffer from the Contradictory Curse (Fairy Tail)
or
b) Have Black Zetsu attached to you (Naruto)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Contradictory Curse, had to look it up...but that sounds kinds cool.

Would you rather watch a horror movie with your favorite anime characters or a play a horror video game with your favorite anime characters?

Horror movie... because your more focused on the tv/console screen when playing a video game as apposed to movies ergo yo me video game jump scares are scarier.... plus usually when jump scares in video games occur you usually lose which means having to repeat certain sequences until you can pass it...

Fairy tail would you rather... dragon slayer abilities or God slayer abilities...

I wanna listen to ya boi NOT jibber jabber but discuss! The sheer brilliance of the great lord Jiraya sensei's magnificent books! The great lord Jiraya is a true visionary! A pioneer! A gift from the heavens above!!! His books are absolutely nothing short of a miracle! They were phenomenal truly written by an extraordinary acclaimed author of superior writing skills far exceeding his generation. Yes! The patron saint himself the prodigal hero himself the great sannin Lord Jiraya!

Would you rather be a protagonist within outlaw star or evangelion
(Both old anime based in space)

This all begins down to... would I rather see what I look like as an character or meet bobobo-bo-bo-bobo...

I choose... me... cause I gots to knows!

The person below me...would you rather... be buff like Jonathan Joestar or chibi likecthis picture of shoyo and tobio...
65470b9d97ad6faf9ca5583c5217fa3f.png

1425bfca15557534cc4a5ce186974dc8.gif

Shoyo! cheaper cosplay to make ,and probably more fun too... would be more fun if I wasn't 5'10 1/2...

The person below me... would you rather be... bobobo's assistant(the blonde afro guy from the video) or nagato's assistant(naruto)

Edit: I haven't the foggiest clue what your talking about... nope...

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Uh...I don't know who his assistant is so I'll go with the afro dude...lol...

Would you rather slap Tskishima and have me want to attack you or slap Shoyo and have Kageyama want to attack you?

Tsukishima! Then Kageyama! I love pissing people off, but I'd never hit shoyo! Hes going to be the future little giant! I mean I would... but that's besides the point...

Would you rather... watch Ryunosuke fight Yamamoto or attempt to stop the fight and risk getting hit...
cbda8623474b2809c06b25da5887a9be.png