• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Would You Rather....(Anime Version)

Shoyo... cause...
73227cc7e6f4136b59d94b6b43f88dd4.gif

would you rather join... aoba johsai or nekoma...

tumblr_nmupbsp97a1ruxwnno1_1280.jpg

254cb75b76d03eaf0f9d5229722d0335.jpg

Nekoma!

cause Toru Oikawa is my favorite non-karasuno player... him and Kōtarō Bokuto are my favorite non-karasuno players...

tenor.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3ydlpag.jpg

would you rather... have crystal release or storm release(both naruto)

1be2fd3f881917a3369677814d9fb128--guren-naruto-naruto-dvd.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Hinata family... easy... Cause... No reason in particular...
original.jpg

would you rather... be friends with Ton Trovolta(space dandy) or bob (blue pegasus leader fairytail)

Ton Trovolta
tumblr_oyozbg83yi1v0ae1wo3_500.jpg

Bob
uwkbfvhdfs2ojepkln5vdtveu3yoiep2_hq.jpg

coach! Cause coaches are the coaches...

If you had an anime theme song would you rather have... Pain's theme(naruto) song or death the kid's theme(soul eater)

naruto
soul eater

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Death the kid! *starts rocking out on an invisible guitar*

Would you rather listen to the Lucky Star opening all day or have Orochimaru's snakes eat you?

809441-4609025manda.jpg

I'd rather destroy Konoha with Manda... though getting eaten by him is probably still preferable to the alternative... *shudders*

Would you rather... destroy the village hidden in the rain or become a rogue shinobi...

Tough call. I like both. Most people here will probably choose pokémon because this is a pokémon website for crying out loud! With that being said in some ways digimon iiiis technically better than pokémon. Digimon had some cringy moments ,but looking back digimon had touched some serious subjects. Izzy's parents died and was adopted. His adoptive parents lost their biological child. Matt ,and TK's parents divorced. Tai feels the need to protect his sister after she nearly died. And Joe was pressured to meet his father's expectations of becoming a doctor

That being said I still choose pokémon... I don't know why I made that lengthy digimon post...
(I could probably be persuaded to pick digimon)

Would you rather be a psychic/ghost type pokémon or a fighting/dark type pokémon?

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Hi! Sorry I was dead XD)

Psychic/ghost type Pokemon.

Would you rather take a selfie with Oikawa (Hakiyuu!!) or Leon (Pokemon Sw/Sh)?

Welcome back from the dead. I see my necromancy skills have paid off!
SolidScornfulCranefly-max-1mb.gif

Rhetorical. Oikawa! Leon might look cool with all that swag clothes and stuff but he will never be Tooru GOAT Oikawa.
91fd80fd0df627b423d56575d298fe8c.jpg

Would you rather... be friends with Giorno or Josuke?

Giorno
250px-GiornoProfileAnime.png

Josuke
josuke-higashikata-28515.jpg

probably masamune cause he kinda like Gon Freeccs.
2722697-gon_freecss_2617.jpg

Would you rather be friends with...

Would you rather be friends with Kai Hiwatari or Ray Kon?
(both from beyblade)

Kai Hiwatari
05f6e85b776dc2ad61ba182efdec477d.jpg

Ray Kon
4c13c90022823bbdd43b597157ed967c.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Ray Kon, two reasons: One, he's cute, and two, I like young men with long hair ;)

Would you rather be tortured by Mewtwo or Giovanni? (Pokemon, obviously)

Mewtwo cause I may have a 1/10,000,000,000,000,000,000% chance of catching it.

Thus becoming the master...

Would become a pokémon one day ,and take on some of that pokémon's less than desirable traits... Would you rather be a hypno and eat people's dreams or become a dusknoir and steal souls?

fa429cd927520cd6532bba2d6acdcdb6.jpg

8e53058b9d5b0a147ace64942d6aa6157d0b22e6_hq.jpg

Dusknoir. Stealing souls sounds awesome, and I'd be fine with being a Ghost with a Skull-like face because... that's what I love to be right now...
ecpsdj62chb31.jpg

Would you rather be an anime version of a horror movie villain (like Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger) or an anime version of an Undertale/Deltarune character?

I'm not an undertale fan. I can't see myself enjoying... Whatever that stuff is... No offense of course. As for deltarune. Never heard of it.

Even if I liked the other two I would have more than likely chose Michael Myers/Freddy Krueger anyways cause they freaky killers. I'd definitely have to be a soul stealing villain. You die. Come back to live as a vengeful monster ,and steal people souls. You eventually end up getting killed by some teenagers on spring break ,but that's okay because there are always sequels. Just ask Jason. This man has come back from the dead I don't know how many times cause... friggin plot mannn...Horror movie villains have the power of plot on their side. Only downside to being a horror movie villain is the fact that even with your plot armor there is always a teenager with stronger plot armor...

Would you rather...

Mega evolve Gengar

"It tries to take the lives of anyone and everyone. It will even try to curse the Trainer who is its master!"

or

mega evolve Glalie?

"The power of Mega Evolution was so strong that it smashed Glalie’s jaw. Its inability to eat very well leaves Glalie irritated."

Not Gengar... I'll take my chances with an angry snowball...

Would you rather live in the world of Dragon Ball or the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Eh, for the purpose of this thread and to all Japanese reading, it counts~
...As for the question... I know next to nothing about both of them, but I'll pick Avatar. It's the one I know the least little about out of those two.

Would you rather bring to talk to each other... Bakugou (MHA) and Tanya Degurechaff (Saga of Tanya the Evil) OR Shoto (MHA) and Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
(in other words, witness two angry kids yell at each other or two calm guys talking about shared experiences/similarities)

Bakugo and Tanya. Don't know who Tanya is ,but if hes anything like Bakugo it should be a funny encounter.

Would you rather have Dio(Jojo bizarre adventures) or Doflamingo(one piece) as your father?

Dio
MV5BYzA4MzU5YWMtZjFmNi00NDQwLTgwYjUtYzA4NWIyMmVhY2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzEyNzA3ODg@._V1_UY1200_CR751,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Doflamingo
4a6932690b7c51d4bbac2703dd7f7566a01fecf8_hq.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Uhhhhhhhhhhh........Ram? I dunno XD

Would you rather...I'm running out of ideas cuz I stopped watching anime...babysit Ash's Pikachu or Rockruff? (Well...nows its a Lycanroc, but before it evolved...)

Rockruff cause doggies.
SpanishAbsoluteHuia-size_restricted.gif

Would you rather... be friends with Parco Folgore (from zatch bell) or Tsukiyama Shuu (from tokyo ghoul)

Parco Folgore
7McZ5pN.gif

Tsukiyama Shuu
HandyMeatyCottontail-small.gif

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I think I’ll take my chances with the guy who could eat me

I’d rather be eaten than have my dignity stripped from me by being seen in public with... that... that thing... XD

Would you rather get your butt kicked by baby Goku or by Part 1 Naruto?

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Hm... Naruto.

Also I'm not quite, 100% sure which character is which, Night, but I think I have an idea.

Anyways... would you rather pet Puck (Re:zero) or Chomusuke (Konosuba)?

Polco Folgore is the greatest singer of all tiiiiime!
d8tuwbd-f980a9e1-c788-4f07-82d0-5fa5f41cc006.jpg

Kid goku cause kid goku was pretty bad arse... Like kid goku would rip kid naruto a new one.

EDIT: Puck cause I prefer dogs. Don't know who puck is but dogs over cats e'ry day.

Would you rather... go in Mineta's room from My hero Academia ooooor Laki's room from fairy tail.
Mineta's room.
hqdefault.jpg

Laki's room.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Sokka— he’d appreciate it without biting my head off lol

Would you rather watch only one anime for the rest of your life or never watch anime again?

Aangs staff while hes flying so he falls to the ground rather tragically... then swoop down and backhand the shhhhh outta Zuko. Steal the staff as my final answer...

Would you rather sing rhinestone cowboy with Katsuki Bakugou (both of you dressed like rhinestone cowboys). Oooor... sing killing me softly with Toga Himiko (both of you dressed like Frank Sinatra)

Katsuki Bakugou
hqdefault.jpg

Toga Himiko
1578246895_1204372328.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Killing me softly with Toga Himiko.

Would you rather....dance with Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender) or dance with Tonks....jk she's a Harry Potter character....I meant to say Tadashi (Haikyuu!!)

Is this even a contest? My boi Tenya Lida, Duck Sasuke! I have need for speeeeeeeeed!!!! Not edge ,but SPEEEEEED!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: Ashy-boy. I'll watch Ashy-boy dance.

Would you rather... Tuck Minoru Mineta into his bed, read him a bedtime story for him to go to sleep ,or salsa dance with Tomura Shigaraki

Tomura Shigaraki
4dcdc9dddd251fa6ed41f8076a1c8e8b.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Put Minoru Mineta to bed, he's adorable XD

Would you rather have Zuko or Katara start yelling at you because you accidentally pushed them into the water?