• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open World of Wyserad

What kind of fantasy world shouldthis be?

• Game based (Like Overlord, Re:Monster and Re:Zero)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not in the slightest, because there is no conflict as of yet.

Unless you want a history lesson on the Kingdoms, then there isn't anything you'd need to know because the Villains are RPers themselves. In particular, for Felicia's brand of villainy, she'll be doing world conquest. Which means you get to face my undead armies as they march on your countries.

Any prelude to that would have to be built up within the story itself, so all you really need to know is what's in their Backstories.

This only speaks to the conflict of the story though, so if you want story building in another context you'd need to be more specific.

Well Slime Isekai and RE:Monster are the 2 biggest inspiration for this rp, and one of my favorite things about those series are Rimuru and Rou's ability to gains the powers of the things they eat

I just think it wouldn't be fun fighting against these kind of character in an RP, it also feels like this character is entitled the 'MC' of the RP.
"Hehe, fight me. I'm a 2000 years old demi-demon who has draconic scale that can protect me from magic attack, speed of lightning, superhuman strength, super-regenerative ability, teleportation magic, basilisk's petrification stare and much more powerful arsenal that I can pull out of my ass whenever I like."

That's because gaining more abilities is basically a formula for infinite growth. The only good characters that have said abilities are basically Dues ex Machina like Anshin'in, the rest just end up OP after gaining too many powers.

I know it's something that will get out of hand no matter how much one tries to keep it from getting OP but Its an ability I've always wanted go use, so I really want to use it but I'd the majority is against it I'll think of something

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know it's something that will get out of hand no matter how much one tries to keep it from getting OP but Its an ability I've always wanted go use, so I really want to use it but I'd the majority is against it I'll think of something
Is this a good nerf?: only the ability to use one ability at a time and then there’s a cool down for a long period of time and you can’t use too op abilities or extremely unique ones like bloodline ones and when they use the ability it’s really bad at first until they keep on using it

Well I have thought that the ability that gets learned this way needs to be developed from scratch, so you can learn it the old fashioned way or if possible, eat more of the creature to gain experience

That is a thing, but is won't be as fun. I've thought about how the ability works and I'm making it so that the stronger the ability is the longer it takes for it to activate, the abilities can't be used at the same time except those like body enhancement and passive abilities, Unique abilities will be extremely hard to learn and sometime won't even work as its not compatible with my characters

*Sounds of rp pages flipping about wildly* Hm....

*Continued flipping* Ehhh...

*Silence* ........so is there a plot? I get the while four kingdoms, but whats the point of our rebirth? Whats our end goal in being here? Or do we just make one as we go?
There are actually 2 big empires and 7 smaller kingdoms in the central area, a kingdom in the desert and that's about it for ruling empires.

The plot right now concerns Kyuu's character Felicia and he plans for world domination, we'll make more as we go along

There isn't any reason for the rebirths, it just happens, not all Isekai need a reason for why the characters arrived in a different world

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
What about a war between the two empires where they get some of the states to side with one empire or the other and one of the empires is under control by Felicia so we are reincarnated to stop the war and Felicia

*Sounds of rp pages flipping about wildly* Hm....

*Continued flipping* Ehhh...

*Silence* ........so is there a plot? I get the while four kingdoms, but whats the point of our rebirth? Whats our end goal in being here? Or do we just make one as we go?
Pretty sure you make one as you go. Seems more of a free-reign do whatever you want kinda thing. Hell, you could even try to take over the world too. That's what I'm doing.

So I've been rewatching slime detta and I think Sky would work as a more wild variant of the dryads, or something along those lines as a more natural way to fit air spirits into this world. Would this be good with you?

Also yeah, Sky's a natural born. Not sure what polarity he's gonna be, probably chaotic neutral or something like that

Last edited: