• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open World of Wyserad

What kind of fantasy world shouldthis be?

• Game based (Like Overlord, Re:Monster and Re:Zero)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Sky

Race: Spirit (Air)

Appearance: Sky's physical form is that of a 18 year old human, around 5'7 in height with tousled, light blue hair and piercingly blue eyes to match. Since the temperature isn't a factor for him, Sky tends to keep his attire simple, sticking to a plain tunic and leather trousers along with a pair of sandals.
Sky can shift between his human form and his natural one at will, the latter being a gust of wind. This form is completely invisible to the naked eye, save a very faint shimmer from residual mana

Personality: Sky is a fun-loving creature at heart. He does what he wants, sometimes purely on a whim, and his wild nature and relative lack of maturity for his age don't help. He believes in freedom above all else, and so has acquired a serious disrespect and disregard to authority. But of course, freedom also means chaos, and this is the environment Sky thrives in.

Air spirits have never needed to evolve any sort of conscience, and Sky is no exception. With this lack of a moral compass, Sky has no qualms in killing anybody intruding in on his territory or somebody in his way. This extends to collateral damage, and on a few occasions, he has managed to wipe out entire towns. Although he doesn't enjoy killing unless it's for a particular reason, he treats it like he would any other task.

Rebirth or resident: Resident

Backstory(Optional): A unique creature, Sky is what you could call the guardian of the skies. Wilder than his dryad counterparts, nor restricted to a forest, Sky makes up for what he lacks in numbers with freedom and raw strength. His role mainly consists of destroying any threats to his home and the creatures that inhabit it, albeit if said threats don't want to coexist. After all, it's always better to expand the ecosystem than to kill a sentient creature that was simply looking for a snack. It's for this reason that Sky even has his sentience, as opposed to being a mindless killing machine like a fire spirit. Of course, with nonsentient monsters, it's always going to be the second route no matter what unless they choose to flee.

Humans, however, are a no-go as far as negotiations are concerned. If one of them is attempting to attack a creature under his protection unprovoked, he wouldn't hesitate before killing them, as Sky doesn't see them as part of the natural world. However, for human threats too big to deal with without committing genocide, he recently decided it would be best to create a human vessel out of mana for his inner Core, as to speak with them on equal terms.

Weapons: A single pair of daggers, around a hand's length, as well as near-complete air manipulation

If there's anything else you want me to, change, clarify, remove, add, ect. just let me know

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I was working on it, but I also have other RPs(and other things in general) to attend to.

Edit: Posted, hope this helps get the ball rolling.

Last edited:
Alright! Some names are in order.

Just saying the Federation over and over again is kinda weird...

Following the naming convention, the 7 Kingdoms between Arkos and Brundier should start with

C
Delrist
E
F
G
H
I

As for the Joint Fairy-Elf Federation, let's go with something casual. Like Alfheim since that's pretty simple and self-explanatory (As long as you know a bit about Norse Myth).

As for the Merchant City states...since the Federation is based on Norse, let's go Greece for this one and call them 'The Athenian Coalition'. Since Athena is a goddess of wisdom, it fits nicely with their love of research and scholars. We can also change it a bit and call them Aethenian, based on Aether, which is another name for Mana and all that.

The Beastman tribes can just be named after what Beastmen they are and we can be pretty lazy and just name them with their Scientific Names.

E.g.

Jaguar > Panthera Onca
Tribe Name > Onca

Or some variation of that. What do you think?

I was writing my post with Felicia, but the namelessness of these places is bothering me :v

Last edited:
Realizing his mistakes, he quickly turned away, attempting to avoid eye contact, praying that he hadn't ticked off the elf. The last thing he wanted after such a long journey was to get into another brawl. This proved difficult however, seeing how just then, the bartender noticed the rusted coins that he paid with were stained in blood. and leaning in between the two to question the man, holding the blood stained coins in plain line of sight of both him and the elf.
Yo dun goofed

Really quick question so I’m kinda new to this role play but I’m good. I was wondering what are the species in description form not trying to make anyone work harder or anything

Name: Lukas Sailwick
Race: Arko ( idk )
Appearance: Lukas wears light pair of armor . The armor glistens a pearl white when in the light. The armor is made from the first monster ( or what ever it is )he ever killed. The armor is ally made of a chest plate arm plates and leg plays with armored boots.Under that he wears a black long sleeve and a pair of black jean like pants. He was born with raven black hair darker the night and eyes green as a emerald.
Personality: he is always cold heart and depressed towards others. He always brave and loyal towards his friends. He is a sold heart fool when it comes to love and other things. He is kind and caring to those in need help or he knows.
Rebirth or resident: rebirth
Backstory(Optional):
Weapons: a katana that is pearl with with a black edge. It’s called a blade of light to some people

I’m not good at these ahhh !

Last edited: