• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Syn ran back to the dorms and to his own room to play on his own Nintendo switch. He didn’t feel like playing with others. He jumped on Fortnite (AKA Cancer) and he got several W’s. After all this excitement, he cooled off by playing Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee. He even managed to beat the 2nd Gym against Misty.

"Nah, I just had different classes until lunch. And also, I did go to that sleep-over, I was just so tired I couldn't speak." said Mark to Jesse. Mark was glad to see one of his best friends again too, so he smiled when Jesse said that about seeing him again. There was just one more person to see.

Mark smiled again when Crystal yelled out his name. Levi played a bit with Sapphire and Ashes before going inside to play videogames. Levi went to eat a little food while Mark looked for some games to play. When Delphi came in, Mark remembered her from the sleepover. "Hey, Delphi, I saw you so many times before, but we never talked. So you wanna be friends?" Mark asked.

“I guess Syn decided not to come.. that’s okay, I guess.” Crystal smiled at everyone, and thanked Delphi, letting her put her sweets down wherever for while they all play. She added an extra controller for herself and sat on the bed with everyone. She put in a game called ‘Stardew Valley’ (I didn’t know what to do, and I’ve played it before anyway) and lifted up her controller. “If anyone doesn’t know, we basically have to farm on this game, with the addition of talking to people, fighting monsters and mining, it’s really addictive, but let’s just do it!”

At first, they started with a sad, little farm, but nearing the middle, Crystal planted loads of crops and got everyone to try mining, after a while, she managed to get a house of each person in and tried making them to each person’s tastes. “This is going good! Let’s fuel up on some sweets!” She giggled, taking some sweets from Delphi and thanking her again. “So, Mark, do we have the same classes now? Or just sometimes? We three have Gardening next, and then Power Controlling.” She looked at Mark, wondering if they’d be able to see eachother still.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Sure. We can be friends Mark" said Delphi. She took a controller and started to play the game, while eating a lollipop. "Hey, Crystal, after this can we play splatoon?" she asked. Delphi started to make a small little bunch of houses and crop farms in what she called 'her corner', and then started making her character explore further into the forest, looking for abandoned mines and NPC enemies.

The moment Crystal was just about to say yes to Delphi to play Splatoon, the bell rang for everyone to go to their next lessons, and she got up from the bed, turning the console and TV off. "It's time for gardening! I wonder what that'll be like.." She said, slightly looking at Jesse, who she knew wasn't looking forward to this at all. She went over to the door, opening it to let everybody out, "Let's go!" Sapphire jumped off the bed too, leaving Levi and Ashes, and wondered out the door. Crystal went after Sapphire, starting to lead the way out onto a lush, open field of flower pots, flower beds and a big caged off area, which she looked at curiously, wanting to see what was hidden inside. She looked back, waiting for her friends. The teacher came over to her, "Welcome to Gardening! The rest of the class is here, just you and your friends left, I'm guessing?" Crystal nodded, and went to sit down on the grass with the rest of the class, leaving spaces for everyone else to come. The teacher had also seen her eyeing out the cage, and went to speak with her once again, "That cage there," He pointed over to it, "Contains a very dangerous plant, when it's hungry, it may eat you whole, we only let you in there with safety equipment, like a shield, as weird as it sounds, but that's how it works here, not my idea, I'm afraid." Sapphire meowed, tilting her head, Crystal had also tilted her head, the teacher had just raised her curiosity of the 'dangerous' plant inside, and she was hoping to see its contents. But of course, they would have to wait for the rest of her class first.

'Woah! A Nintendo Switch? Well, I don't mind what we play. As long as it has no spiders!'. Jesse held onto a controller. Besides, the Nintendo Switch is only two player.'. After a few minutes, they were playing Stardew Valley. Jesse had a system of his farm and house, which was making him very prepared against threats to his farm. When they were done and about to start a new game on Delphi's Switch, the bell rang, and Jesse reluctantly ran to Gardening with Crystal. When they had arrived, he spotted the big plant, and Ashes looked terrified, who had trailed behind.

Jesse looked over to Ashes. 'Yeah, go back to my dorm, you know the way, right? I don't want to risk you in front of the plant.'. Ashes bolted out of the room, running back to the dorm. Some students dived out of the way of the speedy pet. Jesse took another look at the plant and shivered. 'That's not a thing for our year... is it?'. The plant looked at him, and it looked like it had a murderous smile. Jesse gulped.

Syn barely made it to class on time, but once he saw the plant, he wished he’d been late. ‘It’s so ironic that I would be scared of a plant,’ Thought Syn, ‘no matter how ginormous it is.
However, the plant almost exuded an evil aura, and Syn couldn’t help but feel that he should run. His second thought was about how he should have taken Therian in case he needed to fly away, but he had left the tiger at his dorm.

Mark smiled when Delphi said yes, and went back to play Stardew Valley. Mark actually had a lot of fun playing with his friends (and Roman) and he was helping out a lot with farming. When Mark heard the bell ring, he ran as fast as he could.

Mark got to class a little bit later than Syn, but he made it. Mark then saw the cage and Crystal. "Levi, that thing probably has something dangerous, so stay close. Let's just get to Crystal." said Mark, walking slowly up to Crystal. "Hey Crystal!" whispered Mark.

Roman quickly came to Gardening, sitting down with Athena and his friends, along with Delphi and her two servals. The teacher had gone up to the front, ready to introduce himself, “Hello everyone, I’m Mr Wey, and as you know, I’ll be your gardening teacher! Don’t worry about that cage for now.. we won’t be doing that just yet.” He took a step forward, holding up some pots and seeds, “We’ll start with some Venus Fly Traps, not magic, I know.” Crystal sort of sighed, expecting something bigger, but went with it anyway.

One at a time, each student got a turn to go up and take a pot and some seeds. It was finally Crystal’s turn to go, and she ran up, then back down again with her supplies. “This could be fun, maybe?” She whispered, looking at Mark. Sapphire tried to grab the seeds, but just had the packet taken away from her before she could lose anything.

After everybody had finished going up, Crystal quickly pushed Sapphire away again, and got to work. She dug a small hole in the pot of soil, and put the seeds in. Then, Sapphire had been playing with the small flask of water, so she looked at her owner, jumped up, and let her open it to pour it in. Mr Wey came round with a bag of white dust, which was sort of sparkly, and sprinkled a bit of it into everybody’s pot, “This white dust will make your plant grow faster, we need to get a move on, rather than letting everything grow the non powers way.”

Last edited:
Roman looked at his plant with curiosity, he knew at home his garden had different flowers as far as the eye could see. By the look on his face, he knew about the white dust and how much it would cost to actually obtain just an ounce of it. He sprinkled some of it on to his plant and it began to grow at a more noticeable rate.

Before his plant could go into bloom however, his concentration on watching the plant was interrupted by the sound of a ringing school bell indicating the lesson's conclusion. When he was allowed to, he and Athena went to head out of the classroom.

Syn left the classroom and went to power-controlling. After a short lesson there, he had a break and decided to head to the pool. He had told everyone else in his class that he was going. While sitting on a chair near the pool waiting, he thought, ‘I hope the others come. It isn’t any fun sitting in the pool by yourself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi decided to bunk off for the plant lesson, and went to the pool and jumped in, creating a huge splash, unaware that Syn was there. She dived under the water and turned into a dolphin, and did a flip in the air, before sitting at the side of the pool and chilling.

After a while, Roman walked around the school to find some way to spend his break. "Hmmm, perhaps the pool will be good." He said to himself, Athena wasn't really that fond of the idea as she didn't like to get her fur and feathers wet. "Oh Athena, it's just water, you'll be fine, even if you do get wet, you can dry off very quickly and I'll even make sure you're as fluffy as ever." Roman said with a smile. Athena shook her head as she still didn't want to go. "Alright, I'm still going, why don't you relax at the dorm and I'll meet you later." Roman suggested. Athena nodded and gave Roman one last nuzzle before turning back in the direction of their dorm, once there, she went to her bed and took a nap.

Roman went over to the changing rooms to change into his trunks. Once out, he smiled at everyone else at the pool and did some stretching before he went to gracefully front flip into the pool. Once in the pool, he had a little swim around and smiled at the others. "Hey guys." He said, he appeared to have been growing more confident by the day.

“Hey.” Said Syn as he cannonballed into the pool. The splash went everywhere, and Syn apologized, saying, “Sorry for the splash.”
Syn was a natural born swimmer, although he had barely even been to the pool before he was kicked out of his house and certainly not after. Well, he had been to a few rich people’s house to steal stuff while they were on vacation, and he had practiced in a few of their pools, but that didn’t really count, did it?

Crystal went out of Gardening, into Power Controlling, which went by quite fast. She’d felt like she’d got more in tact with an area of her powers, but she would try it later anyway. She heard Syn going to the pool, so the girl followed him there as well. Sapphire looked down to the floor as they walked there, knowing she would get wet, “Aw, don’t worry, I’ll bring a blow up house so you stay dry!” Crystal didn’t really want to leave her cat in her room, she liked her to always be with her, so she’d just do whatever she could to make her happier.

After a quick trip to her dorm, Crystal arrived at the pool, and set down Sapphire’s house. It popped up nicely, and the cat ran inside after a little stroke and nuzzle with her owner. She walked over to Syn, Roman and Delphi, “Hey guys!” She sat down on a chair aswell, watching Roman, and then Syn dive into the water. “You guys are good, I can just do it as animals, I’m not so good like this..” She got up from her chair, standing at the pool edge, and took a long jump. Quickly, she turned into an orca, (Delphi did a dolphin before anyway) and made a dive into the water. She swam around a bit, before popping back up to the surface as herself again. “I try to use variety, I like to use different animals, but speaking of which.. after Power Controlling, I felt different, like I was more intact with my powers, I don’t know what it means.” Crystal sat back down, smiling at the three.

Roman smiled and was slightly amazed at the creatures that Crystal turned into. "I know what you mean, perhaps maybe we just understand our powers better." He stated as he let himself float with his back to the water. The fact he saw a few girls in swimsuits didn't really change how he viewed them. "Just don't go pranking me by turning into a shark just because Athena's not here." He added.

“I definitely agree. I feel like maybe if I tried hard enough I could turn into something that isn’t a sword, rope, or human.” Replied Syn. “Power Controlling is a great class. Although, it was a little boring.”
Therian came out of Syn’s pocket as he was talking. He had forgotten Therian was there, and it had decided to come out and change into a shark. This shark, not a big one, was swimming around the pool and started to go towards Roman.

Roman could see a shark like figure under the water and rolled his eyes. "Typical..." He said as he dove in to get a better look at the shark. His eyes widened with amazement, he didn't know if Therian was going to attack or merely prank, but he went with it anyway, knowing that he could just turn to smoke if things went badly. He held out his hand in an attempt to stroke Therian.

Mark had some fun doing gardening and power controlling, but then he got bored right after because there was not much to do. Mark thought about some places that he went to before school. Mark then realized he could go to the pool. He went to his dorm to change into swim trunks, telling Levi to go ahead. Mark followed Levi to the pool, seeing the others. "Oh, hey guys!" said Mark walking up to the pool.

Therian, surprised by the Roman, turned around and turned into an eel. It quickly escaped the human and reached the other end of the pool.
“Why do you have to be like that, Therian?” Said Syn, then he turned to Roman and said, “Oh well. I’m sorry about that.”

Crystal laughed as she watched the boy's mess around in the water, then looked as Mark walked in, "Hey Mark! Come swim, or sit." She pointed over to Sapphire in her house, "Sapphire's in there, if Levi wants to sit with her, or any other pets." She went up to the leviathon, giving it a small stroke. Crystal then went closer to the pool, looking at Syn, "Therian looks cool, I haven't seen much of him before, is he shy?" She smiled at the tiger, now in the shape as an eel. The girl dived in the water, this time as her normal form. She made a bit of a splash, but apologised if it got anybody wet.

She swam around for a bit, then saw some floats on the edge, labelled 'Student floats, please take one, but make sure to return it.' Crystal took a flat one, quickly blew it up and layed on it, with a bit of a red face from all the blowing. "This school is.. AMAZING! Except the boring lessons.." She threw her arms up, then let them fall back down, giving a big smile.

“He is a little protective, but I keep him stored in my pocket most of the time.” Replied Syn to Crystal. “This school is awesome.” He said about the floats, grabbing one and laying on it in the pool. “This is the best place I’ve ever lived, and I’ve broken into quite a few mansions.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi turned back into herself and saw Crystal and Syn. “Hey guys!” She said, waving. “This school is so fun, right!” Mitch and Sprite where swimming in the pool, seeming to like the water. “Hey, uhh, do you know if pets are allowed IN the pool??”

Roman looked at Delphi and waved as he returned to floating on his back. "I dunno, but even if they were, Athena doesn't like being near water like this; it'll ruin her fur and feathers which she takes pride in." He stated. "And yeah, this school is great, almost reminds me of back home... but here I don't have to put up with my annoying family..." He added.

Last edited:
As if in response to Delphi’s question, Therian turned into a Narwhal and leapt out of the water. The majestic animal splashed back down into the water quickly. Syn saw this and said, “If pets aren’t allowed, then I guess I’m getting kicked out of the pool.”

“I’m pretty sure pets are allowed most places here, there would be a sign or something if they weren’t.” Crystal looked at Therian, “And anyway, it would be kind of mean to let shapeshifters in as animals, but not the actually animals.” She looked at Roman, who was again, talking about back home, not seeming very happy about it. The girl really wanted to know more, but she tried not to let her curiosity get the better of her, since he seemed sort of.. touchy about it with other people. “Speaking of animals.. I feel like floating naturally.” She giggled, sliding off her float back into the pool, turning into an otter. She floated around on her back, swimming around on the water.

Mark grabbed a float as well and played in the water while Levi went to see Sapphire. "I wonder how else these kinds of things will play out," thought Mark, stopping himself while in the middle of swimming. "Mom must be glad I made so many friends (and one little enemie), and Dad must be glad I'm having so much fun here!" Mark smiled and was so happy that he made everyone go into a group hug with him.

OOC: HAHA LOL

Roman went for one last swim around the pool and decided to head out and dry off with a nearby towel. "Well, this was fun, I'm gonna go play some videogames, anyone wanna come?" He asked as he turned back with folded arms. Meanwhile back at Roman's dorm, Athena was fast asleep before for some reason she sneezed herself awake... someone must have been talking about her, but she brushed it off and went back to sleep.

Last edited:
“I’ll come,” Syn said as he was really thinking, ‘This dude is rich. I bet he has a few expensive games.
He returned Therian into the cube form and followed Roman to his dorm. While following Roman to his dorm, he stopped at his own dorm and grabbed a Nintendo Switch, as well as his copy of Let’s Go Eevee (#TeamEevee), which he stole before the release date.

Crystal jumped out the pool, shaking off her other fur, then turned back. "That sounds good, I'll come!" She smiled at Roman, and went to get Sapphire. The cat walked out and let her take down the house, then the two went back to the dorms.

Crystal quickly went into her own dorm, also seeing Syn having the same idea. She found an unopened pizza in her room from the first day, so she decided to bring it. The girl also put Sapphire's house back, then they left for Roman's place. She stood infront of the door, waiting for him to open up to start playing. Sapphire sat infront of it too, meowing to see Athena.

Mark dried up as well. "I dont like you a lot Roman," said Mark, with a mad face. "But since Crystal is going, I'll go too." Mark and Levi met up with Crystal at Roman's door. "Oh hey Crystal!" said Mark, with a smiling face. Mark was not really happy to see Roman, but he was happy to play with some other friends.

OOC: Oops, was this too short?

Roman shrugged, went get changed and then headed back to his dorm. Once there, he was instantly pounced on by an excited Griffin who nuzzled Roman. The latter laughed as he was playfully pinned. "Haha, great to see you too Athena, and look who else is here." Roman said as he pointed to the others. Athena looked up and reacted almost like and excited dog as she looked around at everyone and wen to say hello to Sapphire with a cheerful coo. "Alright, which game should we play: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Mario Tennis Aces? Zelda: Breath of the Wild?" He said as he browsed through his games. "I dunno about you guys, but I'm feeling more for tennis, what do you say?" He asked.

Crystal waved to Athena, who looked really happy to see everyone, and went to stroke her, "Happy to see you too!" She laughed. "And hey Mark, let's go sit down." Sapphire was also excited, jumping up at the griffin. Crystal walked into the dorm, leaving Sapphire to play with Athena for a bit, and immediately mouthed the word 'woah' as she saw everything inside, plus the consoles and expensive games. As Roman read out the games, Crystal couldn't help but squeal, "Those games are like, £50 to £60! You must be.. OH!" At that moment, she realised what everything the boy sometimes muttered meant, he must've had rich parents back home. "I think Syn has a Switch too, so we can get playing! I think tennis sounds good, I haven't tried that one before." She sat down, ready to play. "We have to move for this one, like we're actually playing tennis, it looks amazing in the trailers!" Sapphire came over too, sitting down on the floor and meowing to any other pets that wanted to sit with her.

Syn pulled out his switch and connected his controllers to the other switch so that 4 players could play. “I guess we are doing doubles tennis then.” He said. He eyed the stuff in the room very closely, some of it was extremely valuable, and some was just a little expensive. He saw several cool-looking games, but none in particular stood out.

'Hey guys.'. Jesse had walked in behind the last person. He'd done the lessons, but hadn't done anything out-of-the-ordinary. 'I don't have a Switch.'. Roman had now suggested a tennis game. 'If we're doing a tennis game, I'd rather pass.. you guys do it, I'll probably just play with Ashes. Ashes was on his lap, curled up, he looked sad, as if he was missing someone. 'You missing Hedge? You barely knew him!'. He looked back at the others. 'If we have time, can we play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe after? I really want to try the Inkling. I don't have any actual good games, my mum and dad sent me some cheap game console, no proper games.' Jesse sighed.

Mark was hyped up for playing Mario Tennis with his friends. But in the back of his head, was the thought of losing to Roman. "I'll do my best!" thought Mark. Mark was happy to see Jesse, because he hasn't seen him in such a long time. "Sure, we can totally play some Mario Kart 8 after, right guys?" said Mark, looking at the others. Mark was hoping they would say yes so that Jesse wouldn't have to just watch the rest of them play Mario Tennis.

Roman smiled and nodded. "Alright, let's do this." He said as he got out Mario tennis and put the game into the switch. He picked up a controller and gestured for the others to do the same. As he started the game, Athena went over to say hi to Jesse and Ashes with a positive coo. "Alright, who's gonna be on my team?" He asked.

“I’ll be on your team, unless you want Crystal. I like Mariokart better than tennis, but I can destroy all of you at both!” Said Syn, following up by saying, “Let’s do this!” As the game began. Syn served the first ball and it flew towards the opposing team on the screen, even before they were all ready. He wasn’t afraid to score the first point by a little bit of cheating.

Crystal nodded, "Sure, Mario Kart sounds good after." Then she picked up a controller like Roman and stood infront of the switch. After Syn had joined Roman's team, the girl smiled and looked at Mark, "I'll be with you then, Mark, game on!" She was quite competitive at video games, and hated losing on them, she saw Syn hit the ball before anybody was ready in the corner of her eye as she adjusted the controller to her wrist and bounced into action. She wouldn't lose to him! She hit the ball back, quickly shouting for Mark to get ready for action. "Syn, you're sneaky, I admit, I almost missed that!" She gave a small smirk, "Roman, you better be ready too!" Crystal said, giggling. She stood back a bit, getting ready for a powerful shot to the opposing team. "I wonder where Delphi is.. hopefully she gets here soon.." She thought as they played, since the girl hadn't been around for a while. Sapphire slightly jumped at the noise, darting her head up to look, then walked over to Crystal's legs, trying to see what she was doing. She meowed, looking over at Jesse, who was the only one not playing, she was confused, just wanting a bit of a stroke to this weird video game that Crystal was playing.

Roman flashed a smirk and his eyes briefly flashed red. "I'm always ready." He said almost sinisterly. He prepared himself for Crystal's shot, once the ball began to head his way, he waited for the right moment to strike and countered it almost expertly, making it go toward the farthest side where Crystal was in order to make things difficult for her, leaving Mark to try and stop them. "I'm not going to accept such an instant defeat; that would be worse than death." He stated as they played.