• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

D

Deleted member 227971

With that, Mr Atkins shot another bold of lighting to Syn. He was interested by his sword-arm and was thinking he would do something like deflect the bold with his sword, but he waited whatsoever.

Delphi watched intrigued, her new teatcher was very interesting, as where his powers. She watched her teatcher and fellow pupil carefully, watching their exact moves

Del was hiding under a desk as well, but for a different reason than Jesse. Ever since she was small, Del had a huge fear of lightning and thunderstorms. And as luck would have it, Del's teacher had a power that revolved around lightning and thunderstorms. Great! Every time the teacher would shoot a bolt of lightning, Del would flinch and hug Arsen even tighter. Arsen wasn't usually the huggy type, but the snake wasn't exactly the biggest fan of thunderstorms either. Too many bad memories from storms hitting the junkyard for both of them. Del sat under the desk, hoping that the class wouldn't end soon and she wouldn't have to be called on.

When Jesse looked over, he saw that Del was hiding under her desk too, but she was doing it constantly. It looked like she was in fear... sort of. Sadly, he was not too close, so he decided to quickly sneak over to her. "Uh, I know it's kinda awkward, but you OK?". Del hadn't been up to talking much before, which he knew her name (he saw it under the graffiti marks), so this was probably going to somehow backfire.
Then he realised. He was noticeable if the teacher looked over, which could either get him in trouble or brought up. Therefore he kept having quick looks at the front to see that the teacher was still watching attacks, and doing them.

OOC sorry, it wasn’t giving me notifications.

Syn rolled to the right to avoid being struck by lightning. The teacher’s blast was predictable and simple, probably on purpose. Syn lunged for the teacher upon rolling, ready to stab with his sword. “Prepare yourself!!!” Shouted Syn as he flew through the air (not literally) towards the teacher.

Usually, Del would respond to a question like the one Jesse asked like, "Mind your own damn business" or "Leave me alone." But as it was, Del really, really not a fan of lightning. Barely managing to repress a whimper, Del managed to get out a strangled sounding, "No." Arsen slithered around Del, trying his best to comfort the girl. But it appeared that Del was still quite terrified.

Eventually, the bell rang, just giving Syn enough time to finish his fight, if let be. Crystal got up, seeing Jesse hidden with Del, she walked over to. She looked absaloutely terrified, Crystal didn’t really want to get into it, and Sapphire stayed away from the snake anyway. As she went past though, she just managed to say, “Hope you’re okay, it’s break now!” Crystal quickly ran off to her dorm, leaving some notes from classes. Then the girl and her cat went down to the cafe for a snack before lunch. She was sort of hoping that someone else would turn up, so she would have someone to talk to, but oh well, for now. Crystal got some drinks from the cafe anyway, some soda and some cat milk, which was given to Sapphire from a cute little carton. She drank her soda, watching the door and waiting to see if one of her friends would show up.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi walked into the cafe, choosing a Latte and a Pan u chocolate, she went to sit with Crystal. "Hi Crystal. You did really well today." Delphi said. "Turning into an electric eel? I never would of thought of that!"

Roman looked at the teacher once the bell rang, he and Athena got up once and started to head out of the classroom. He looked over to see Jesse and Del hiding behind their tables and tried to hold back a positive scoff. "Cute..." He thought as he walked around the school wondering what to do until he was interrupted by a rumbling stomach. Roman looked back and smiled to figure out it was Athena, much to the latter's slight embarrassment.

"What wrong Athena, are you hungry?" He asked as he went to stroke the Griffin. "I could use a lil' something too... let's head down to the café." He said as he walked down and gestured Athena to come with. Eventually they arrived at the café and found themselves a table. Once they sat down and Roman ordered his food, he smiled and waved lightly at Crystal upon noticing her.

Jesse felt bad for Del, but stood up anyways, the attacks had finished, it was Break now. His first thought was to head to the cafe, but he nor- wait, where was Ashes? Quickly, Jesse ran back to the class, and found his cerberus looking around, perched under the table. He grabbed Ashes and ran back to the cafe, only to remember his stomach was totally fine. So, instead, he head back to his dorm and decided to just play a video game or something with the newly appeared games console. It was one he'd never heard of before. After connecting it to his TV, he pounced onto a beanie and started the game 'Pixel Catcher'. For a bootleg Pokemon game, it was pretty good.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi quickly ran too her room to get Mitch and Sprite, the returned to the cafe and took a bite from her Pan u Chocolate. She took a sip of her latte. "Hey, Roman, come and sit with us" She said, smiling.

Crystal waved Delphi over, looking at her chocolate, which looked amazing. "Thanks! Since the teacher used lightning, I just thought of animals immune to it. You were great in attack class anyway!" She giggled, watching Delphi run off to get her servals. Crystal saw someone waving at her, she looked over to the boy and saw Roman. She waved back, smiling. Delphi arrived back, inviting Roman over. "Yeah, we don't mind, we'd be glad to have you and Athena here." Sapphire looked at Roman too, meowing hello to the Griffin. She walked over to them, sitting down at Roman's feet to get him over.

Roman smiled and shrugged as he got up from his table and went over to sit with Crystal. "How's it going?" He asked as Athena went to nuzzle Crystal with a light coo. Roman looked down and stroked Sapphire while he wondered what to order. Eventually he decided to order a hot chocolate and get Athena some bacon.

Crystal welcomed Roman over, and Sapphire followed him back to her table and continued licking from her milk. "It's good, we have creature tending next, and I'm so excited! Delphi, you like animals aswell, you must be too!" She said, giving a smile to them both. Crystal couldn't wait for this class, she was ready to learn about mythical creatures, and one day, turn into some. As Athena nuzzled her, Crystal lightly stroked her back, "Athena, you're so sweet." She giggled. Sapphire saw Athena with Crystal, so she jumped up to the seat and started nuzzling Athena too, purring lightly.

Roman smiled and nodded. "Same here, I almost wonder how different the lesson would be for me compared to me tending to Athena everyday." He said as he smiled at Athena, Crystal and Sapphire and decided to get his phone out. "Hold still, I wanna catch this moment." He said as he took the picture and looked at it with a smile. "Heh, perfect." He said as he showed Crystal the picture while a waiter came with his hot chocolate and Athena's bacon. "Thank you." Roman said to the waiter.

Last edited:
Syn had gone back to his room, and was plotting a prank to mess with his classmates. After he had told Therian his whole plan, he said to the golden tiger, “So, what do you think?” And after quickly realizing Therian couldn’t talk, he added, “Nod your head for yes, shake your head for no.”
Therian nodded in agreement, and the plan was formed. “Ok, buddy,” Syn said, walking out the door of his room, “See you later.”

A bell sounded, Jesse got up and turned the game off, and walked out of his dorm, with Ashes tailing behind. This time though, he had his backpack. After he'd finally reached the classroom (a separate building to the school), he was the first one there, and he was panting. 'Why.. does this class... have to be.... so far from... the dorms....'. He slumped into his seat.

'Because of any attacks, of course, Jesse Pearson, your name is?'. A voice came from a just-opened door on the other side of the room. It was the teacher for the lesson, and he was holding a trolley with a set of thirty cages, with little three-headed dragons. 'I'm Mr Beamon to you and your fellow students.'
'What are they?' Jesse responded.
'I'll tell you in the lesson. Let's wait for your other students to appear before I begin the lesson. Actually, maybe you should read this whilst you wait, might give you a headstart on an idea of what these creatures are... and others.'

Jesse flicked through the book, finding interesting creatures and stopping to read about them. Eventually he found what these creatures are.

'These are hydras, right?'
'Yes, indeed. Baby hydras.'

The bell rang, and Syn ran off to his next class. Checking his schedule, he saw that it was creature taming. Syn opened the door to the building and saw Jesse in the room with the teacher and a cart of creatures in cages. “Those look pretty dangerous.” Said Syn to the teacher, “Are you sure that is safe?”

As the bell rang, Crystal finished up her soda, and gave Sapphire’s bowl back to the cafeteria ladies to clean up. She went back to Roman and Delphi, “Time for Creature Taming, come on Sapphire!” She quickly went to her dorm to fetch a backpack, books and whatever else she would need and then ran to the lesson, seeing Syn, Jesse and a teacher with some dragon looking creatures in cages. “Aw, cute!” Crystal said, looking at the creatures inside, before going up to sit down at the back, waiting for Roman. She looked in front of her to Jesse, “Hi Jesse, this class is gonna be amazing!” Crystal looked at the book he had on a page of something called a Hydra, the babies looked like what the teacher had in his cages. “Are those hydras?” She asked, pointing down to them. Sapphire was sat at the side of her chair, looking down at Ashes and meowing hello. She gave a purr to him, happy to see the little pup again with its multiple heads.

Roman smiled as he and Athena went to their dorm to grab what was important for class, the they headed off to class after Crystal, he was glad it was creature tending because it meant he might learn how to be closer to Athena tan he already was (if he could get any closer). Once he was in class, he went to sit on a table next to Crystal's. He smiled and looked down to notice the young hydras. "Oh cool, hydras, I've read about them but I didn't expect their juvenile states to be so cute." Roman said as Athena went to crouch down and happily greet the young hydras before she went over to sit with Roman.

'Syn, would I be bringing in these if they were a massive threat. Would you rather learn about things like hybrids of creatures like birds and rabbits? Yes, Crystal, they are hydras... I see enough people are here, any-one who is late will have to catch up.'. Mr Beamon repeated these words as if he'd said them a hundred times before in his monotone voice. Jesse finally noticed his appearance, he had massive dark brown hair, dark skin and a grey jumper and lab coat, which were marked with all sorts of footprints, bites and burns. Jesse pointed at the hydras, excitedly.

'As you are all new to the school and this is your first Creature Taming lesson, I decided to use hyrdas as your first projects, you will all have a baby hydra, each lesson. Do not worry about after the lessons, I will care after them. Why hydras? Well, I thought you might want to know about the creature of your house. Hydras are not the easiest, but with enough help, I believe you all will be able to handle it.'. After Mr Beamon had finished blabbering on, he handed a Hydra to each child.

Jesse looked at his hydra and couldn't resist an 'aw'. They had three heads, like Ashes, but they all were three different minds, according to the book. His had big dark green fluff, and where there wasn't fluff, there was lime green skin. He looked around, and saw that everyone had a hydra but with a different appearance.

'First, give your Hydra a name.'. Jesse decided on 'Hedge'.

Crystal excitedly watched as everybody got a baby hydra, she looked down at Jesse’s one, “That’s so cute, I can’t wait for this!” When the teacher finally gave her one too, she gently stroked it, trying to make friends with it already. It was blue, with some light blue markings up to its 3 different heads and small light blue spikes on top, its tail was like a small fin. When Crystal heard they all needed names, she looked at it intently, trying to think of a fitting name for her little Hydra. When she had finally decided, she chose to name it ‘Azurite’, a blue crystal. Since everything was already crystal themed, for example, her name, Sapphire and now the Hydra, she didn’t think there was a reason to fall out of the theme of them. “Hey, little Azurite.” The Hydra tilited all of its head, but then responded to the strokes and its name with an almost light purring sound. Sapphire had also jumped up on the desk, she crouched down, giving a quiet meow, and it played with her back, they both touched paws and then settled down together. Crystal got her cat to jump back down so she could focus on the lesson with Azurite properly after a little while.

Roman watched as everyone was handed a baby hydra, his hydra was yellow -almost mistaken for gold- with blue eyes. "Hey there lil' guy, my name's Roman, this here is Athena." Roman said to the hydra as the latter almost flinched at the size of the Griffin compared to it. "What to call you... hmmm... what about... Helios?" He asked. "Named after a Sun God which I believe compliments those lovely scales of yours." He added. The hydra's heads looked at each other for a brief moment before looking back at Roman and nodded in approval. "Alright then, nice to meet you, Helios." He said as he went to stroke the Hydra's heads.

Syn picked up his hydra carefully. Its scales were maroon colored, and it seemed to him like it was going to bite his hand at the first chance he got. Syn saw all the other students naming their friendly looking baby Hydras, and he decided not to name his. “I’m not naming this thing. It looks like it wants to kill me.” He said aloud. The baby hydra growled at him. “Guess I’m not very good at raising baby creatures...” Syn said in response.

Crystal looked over at Syn, watching his Hydra growl at him. She left Sapphire to watch Azurite for a second, and then went over to Syn. "Hey, if you're nice to it, it'll like you, just try.. stroking it?" She stroked one of its heads, making an 'aw' sound at how cute it was. "Oh, sorry for interrupting.. whatever you were doing with it, good luck!" Crystal said with a smile, and went back to her desk to see Sapphire laying down with Azurite who was sleeping, and they were cuddling up to eachother. "Oh, guys.. you'll have to wake up for the lesson soon." She whispered, quietly sitting back down in her seat. She put her hand up, waving to the teacher. "Are we ready to start? My hydra fell asleep, i can wake it up nicely though."

(I got permission for this, @WishLostWithTheStars Is camping, guessing she's busy and can't post yet)
Delphi ran into the lesson After finishing up in the cafe with her servals, sat down and waited for a hydra too. Once she got it, she stroked its heads happily and waited for the teacher to start talking again.
(Sorry, I feel like I shouldn't do too much)

Last edited:
'Right, as you should see, there is food and a lot of other items you should need. For this lesson, I want you to become friends with your hydras. Use the book you have to see for tips. This is just going to be experimenting with your new pets.'. Mr Beamon sat down, grabbed a massive book and started to read through it. Items in trays had appeared at each desk.

Jesse looked at Hedge, it looked back at him. Ashes leapt up and looked at Hedge, still in its cage. The heads of both the two creatures did some sort of headshake, like a handshake, but with heads. Jesse opened the cage, and let his hydra out. It kept to the table, and sat down. He grabbed the tray and then looked at what he could use. He tried everything, feeding it, playing with it, and the Hedge liked his affection.

Syn did not believe the teacher. It seemed to Syn that Mr. Beamon was trying to get them second pets, and these were arguably more dangerous than the originals. Well, he saw that there was no sense in arguing, so he started to reach towards the Hydra and tried petting it. It moved its head closer to his hand and he flinched, but soon realized it was ok, and he began petting it. Then it bit him. Not very hard, but it was a baby hydra, so it hurt. It seemed like it was trying to play, so Syn checked the page on playing. It didn’t say that much, so instead, he turned his hand into a dull blade so he couldn’t feel it bite him, and he let it attack him.

Crystal took a feather on a string out of her pocket that would usually be used for Sapphire, and she waved it around infront of Azurite. The hydra chased after it, almost falling off the table multiple times. She threw it up, making the hydra jump to get it, it was surprisingly good at it. Crystal took some treats and fed them to Azurite aswell, she happily took one with each head, making noises in response. Sapphire jumped up, pawed a treat off the table and caught it inside her mouth as it fell. "Hey! That wasn't for you, greedy!" Sapphire purred, almost as if she knew she was in a bit of trouble, but waved her tail at Crystal and looked away at the other hydras snootily. "Aww.. we only have 20 minutes left.." She said, loud enough for everybody to hear. This was her favourite lesson yet, probably Sapphire's too.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi looked at her baby Hydra. It was soo cute. She rubbed behind his several ears and the 3 headed baby dragon purred at her. "You and me are going to get along just fine" She whispered to him. Mitch and Sprite where snoozing in a sunny patch, snoring slightly. Delphi pulled a anchovy from a tin in her pocket (Treats for her servals) and fed one to each head. "Your going to need a name. But.. how to choose!?.." Delphi thought, before getting a small notebook and a pen. She wrote down her name list, then picked nine from the 21 names. "Aqua, Azure, Squirt, River, Wave, Beach, Storm, Siyat and...Reeds! Now, what to choose...." The baby hydra licked Delphi's cheek. "Hmm, Siyat, Storm, Azure or Aqua." The Hydra shook his 9 heads "Hmm I know! What about Atlantis, eh?" Atlantis yelped as if to say yes. "Atlantis it is then!" Delphi checked her watch. "Oh no, 20 minutes left. Sorry little guys. Not much time left...But..." Delphi turned into a Hydra and started to play with the baby one. The little hydra wagged his scaly tail and pounced onto Delphi. She turned back into herself and giggled. "You sure are heavy, aint you, little guy!" Delphi ruffled his head spines.

Last edited by a moderator:
'The lesson is now over, you are all dismissed. The extra five minutes are to get back in time.'.

Jesse stood up out of his seat, Ashes following and walked down the long halls, back to his dorm. He repacked his backpack and left the dorm in about five minutes. Later, he arrived at the cafe, and got himself a pasta-like meal, along with chips, and Ashes had some unidentifiable food that he was digging into happily. Then he realised his next lesson. Gardening. He'd much rather do Creature Tending again or have an endless lunch then do that... it was so tame! After finishing his meal, Jesse threw the rubbish away by making it grow small legs and walk off into the bin. After watching the little parade of rubbish, he put his head down on the table and waited for something to happen.

(Also, Wish, your hydra would have 3 heads, it's a baby, have you read our posts?)

Crystal stood up at the teachers words, getting her Hydra back in its cage. She took it back down to the trolly, and then left the class to go back to the cafe and get some chicken wings for lunch. (Isn't this cafe just so varied? xD) Sapphire followed too, carrying a toy by the tail in her mouth.

When they arrived at the cafe, Crystal went to get her food, and sat down next to Jesse, waving hello to him. She ripped off some chicken off of one of her chicken wings and gave it to Sapphire to eat. "So, how's Wolfborn for you? I think it's pretty cool. Maybe we could do a sleepover sometime where you could come. Sorry about last time.." She looked over to the door, waiting to see if the other 3 were coming for lunch, or whether they would just be playing around somewhere. "Thanks for letting me sit next to you in classes, we have gardening next, not the best, but it could be cool to see some magic stuff, don't you think?" Crystal reached down to Ashes, patting his head playfully, "Yeah, nice to see you too!" She giggled.

Syn put his hydra away and left the class quickly. He did not enjoy that class. He ran off to the other part of the school. After a long run, he reached the Café and and grabbed a nice cup of coffee. He muttered to himself, whilst holding his still throbbing finger, “I hate Hydras...”

D

Deleted member 227971

(Oh okay edited)

Delphi put her baby hydra away then walked to the lunch room, choosing a pizza and a soda. She sat next to Syn, and saw his finger. "Ouch, that looks bad. Let me guess, it was one of the hydras?" Asked Delphi, opening her soda. "Next time, bring some treats and toys. And try not to make sudden moves. I've had experience with Hydras before. They are like snakes. You cant scare them, or they will bite you, and to make tings worse, adult hydra bites contain poison and acid. Not enough to kill you, just, paralyze the part it bit. Painful, but a great defense system nothing-less. Babies just leave a throbbing pain, its best to suck the bite when that happens, helps soothe it. Phoenix tears heal it instantly. I can turn into one if you like, and heal your finger?"

Last edited by a moderator:
“No, I think I’ll be fine,” Syn Replied to the girl, turning his hand into a blade again so as not to feel the pain, “But thanks anyways. Those hydras are like little demons. They just want to kill us all, and they are too small to. They just keep trying to provoke me so that I cut off one of its heads. Once it grows to have 4 heads, it could kill me.”
Then a thought reached Syn’s caffeine-filled brain. “Wait a second! If it wants to fight, I could train it in battle, and cut off tons of heads so it is the strongest hydra in the class!”

D

Deleted member 227971

"But Syn, Babies heads don't grow back, you would just kill it. Only adults have the strength to do that. You would have to wait until it was at least a year or so old. You don't want a dead hydra on your hands, trust me." Said Delphi, taking a bite of her pizza. "If you kill one hydra, it alerts all Hydras in a 52 mile radius. And then you would be dead. Very dead indeed. Also, if you don't want to be bitten, cutting off heads is not the way to go"

Jesse had just realised that everyone in the cafe had a different type of food to eat. 'This cafe is so varied, yet it doesn't do anything to do with dragon meat? It'd be really useful, it's Ashes' favourite food. I have no idea what's down there though.'. He looked lost in thought. 'This school actually reminds me of something fictional... I can't think what though.... it's really good, though. The school, I meant. Also, you should have arrived earlier, you would have seen a parade of rubbish...'. Jesse gave a small laugh.

Gardening was getting closer and Jesse was wishing he had time-control powers. Gardening isn't at normal schools, usually, and if they're doing tame magical plants, what's the difference from non-magical plants? He slammed his head down, but remember Crystal was there, so he put his head back up quickly. 'I'm really not looking forward to Gardening. It seems so tame...'

(@Red Gallade gone for the week)
Roman put his hydra into its cage again, and walked out of the class down to the cafe to get some more food for lunch with Athena.

Crystal finished her chicken wings, then looked at Jesse. "It'll probably get more dangerous as we go, atleast we don't have it too much, I think it's just an occasional thing to stay outdoors and.. healthy?" She glanced at Syn and Delphi, who were discussing hydras. "Syn, You'll have to be nice to it, if you don't want it biting you. Or get your tiger out to play with it, might burn off some energy to bite you." She got up from her seat, looking at her clock, they still had just under an hour until Gardening. "I brought a games console, we got long enough left, if anyone wants to come to my dorm and play." Crystal started heading for her dorm with Sapphire to set it up.

She opened her dorm door, looking at her suitcase. It was still quite full up, she wasn't the best with unpacking, but right underneath, she had brought some games and a small console, so she dug through the suitcase until she found them. Sapphire jumped into her bed, snuggling up on the fluffy pillows inside it. Crystal pulled out the console and got out 4 controllers, placing them on the bed. She plugged it all into the TV, and it quickly booted up. She opened her door, waiting for arrivals to come and play. She spotted Roman, and welcomed him to sit on her bed to play. "Sorry if this gets noisy Sapphire, but you'll have to deal with it." She giggled, watching the sleeping cat.

Mark went into the cafe. He didn't see the rest of his friends because he had different classes until now. "Hey guys!" said Mark. Mark grabbed a seat and sat down at a different table and ate pizza and some soda. He overheard Crystal talk about playing videogames, and Mark finished his food quickly. He came and knocked at the door.

Jesse got up, Ashes did simultaneously, and they headed after Crystal to her dorm. When they arrived, they noticed Mark was waiting at the door too. 'Mark! I haven't seen you all day.... you didn't skip class did you? Did you go to that sleep-over? Ah, sorry, I'm just... I guess happy to see you?'. He knocked on the door again. Ashes had waddled up to Levi and tried to greet him.

'Crystal! Got a surprise!'.

Crystal walked back over to the door, opening it after hearing two separate knocks, she guessed two of her friends had already arrived. "MARK!" Sapphire looked up, spotting Levi and ran over to say hello. "Nice to see you again, you guys can come in! Grab a controller, I'll get some more out if we need." She was happy to see Mark again, aswell as Levi, and leaned down to stroke him and Ashes. After Sapphire had gone to greet Levi, she went to sit with him and Ashes while everybody else went to play. " If you want snacks, they're in the kitchen." She pointed to a small opening in the wall, and went back over to the door, waiting to see if Delphi or Syn were coming. Crystal turned back to Roman, Mark and Jesse, "So, what should we play? I have a couple games at the end of the bed."

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi heard Crystal and finished her lunch quickly so she could play with her. She walked down to Crystal's dorm and opened the door, Mitch and Sprite walking behind her. "Hey, Crystal!" She said. Delphi was holding her Nintendo switch along with Mario Cart and Splatoon. "I brought my Nintendo switch, and some extra controllers, if everyone wants to play. I also brought sweets."