• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

D

Deleted member 227971

"Im 12, so unless anyone is 11, im first. Anyway, Crystal, Roman, wanna choose your pieces?" Delphi replied

Roman pondered as he looked at what game pieces there were. "I'll choose the horse rider here." He said as he picked up the latter. "Also I guess I'm going last given that I'm 15." He added as he placed his game piece at the starting point.

D

Deleted member 227971

The pieces left where the Scottie dog, the shoe, the car, the bus and the cheeseburger. "That only leaves Crystal. What piece will you choose?"

As the bunny jumped onto the board, making everything fall and fly away, Crystal tried to grab it, but it was too fast. When Syn made the bad comment, she snarled a little, stroking the bunny after Gabriel took it back. "You're probably trustworthy, and you're adorable! That's something going for you." She said, looking at it happily. "Well, I guess the other two want to keep going." Crystal watched them putting down their pieces, and looked at Gabriel again. "You can stay, if you want, maybe just stay away from, uh.. Syn." She quickly put down the dog piece on the board to get playing.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi quickly gave Roman and Crystal all their starting money. Then rolled the dice. A 6 and a 2. Putting her on chance. She picked it up and read it out loud. "Go to prison. Aww nuts!" She moved her cat piece to the Prison space. "Whelp, thats an unlucky start."

(Remember guys you cant buy stuff on the first go-round of the board, and you collect 2M when you pass GO, 4M for landing on it)

Crystal rolled the dice after Delphi. She got a 3 and a 5. She picked up a card, 'Life insurance matters, collect $100', "Yay, lucky first turn!" She collected some more money and put the card back on the pile, at the bottom. "Roman, your turn, and then Syn, if you still want to play?"

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi tilted her head in confusion. "But Syn is younger than Roman, so surely he should go first?"

Syn ignored the whole conversation and just picked up the dice, rolling snake eyes. He landed on community chest and drew a get out of jail free card. Then he had to roll again, and he rolled another 2, landing on income tax, and losing $200, he hesitated to roll again, afraid it would be bad, and it turned out to be another 2, sending him to jail. “I told you my luck is horrible,” Said Syn as he handed the dice to Roman.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Heh, guess we both have bad luck" She said, looking at her piece aside Syn's, witch where in the jail space. "But hey, at least you have a get out of jail free card, eh?"

"Don't underestimate Panny. He knows when to attack. And it would be quick and without a sound. And if your kitty there would try to kill Panny, it would first of all have a knife through it's heart. And second, you'd be expelled from the school" Gabriel said

“Therian doesn’t have a heart. It is made of a golden metallic liquid, and does not need internal organs or food to live. I dare you to try stabbing it. Also, no one can sneak up on me. It is literally my life to sneak up on people; I’m a thief who has lived on the streets for years. I can also transform into a liquid form, and you can’t kill me if you do. You can’t bite or stab a liquid. I can transform faster than you can blink, and my blade can be as long as I want, so I could stab you from as far away as I want.” Replied Syn confidently. “Now stop messing with me and leave me alone. You test my patience.”

"Aww, is the little kid sad now? Do you really think you're the only one to have lived on the streets?" Gabriel said with an even angrier tone and narrowed his eyes. He pulled of his glove and revealed a part of the scar he had.
"I received this on the day that i began my life on the streets. It's only a part of a much longer scar. It taught me how cruel life is. And i trained myself to fit in. And i know exactly where to stand when i'm invisible. I can sneak as quietly as a mouse so you wouldn't even botice me ubtil it would ve too late. Sure i made a mistake earlier but who can really expect another kid that's lived on the streets to attend this school? Now, stop disrespecting me and i'll stop disrespecting you" Gabriel finished

Suddenly, in a fit of anger, Syn did something he believed he didn’t know how to do. He lashed out with his arm, but instead of turning it into a knife, he turned it into a rope and lifted Gabriel into the air by his neck, beginning to choke him. Quickly realizing what he was doing, he dropped the boy, and, maybe not one of his best moments, Yelled in pride, “I did it! I turned into something else! I learned something new!”

Crystal stared as she waited for Roman to roll at the two boys arguing, it seemed to escalate very quickly, so she tried to stop them. "Guys! Please! This is a party, you're supposed to have fun, so just stay out of eachothers way, and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. We don't want anyone getting expelled already." She backed away straight after, just incase one of them got angry at her aswell and did something that would make her regret sticking in. But, straight away in anger at the argument, Syn almost choked Gabriel to death, luckily putting him down. She went over to him, "Are you okay?? That got intense fast."

Syn looked at his hands in awe. He thought about all the times that would have helped him in the streets, and all the new tricks he would learn from the teachers once classes started. “I’ve never done that before...” he kept repeating.
Then he thought of the kid with the rabbit whom he had just nearly choked to death. He quickly resolved that he would never do that to anyone again. ‘I’ve had enough of living in the streets alone. I don’t want to attack anyone ever again.
Slowly, he walked over to Gabriel. Syn Thought about apologizing, but how do you apologize to someone you just almost killed?

Gabriel's eyes were completely rolled up inside his head for a few seconds before he regained consciousness and gasped for air. He gagged a few times before he returned completely to normal. Then he turned to boy who had choked him with the angriest expression he've ever had in his life.
"What kind of an idiot are you!? Why would you choke me!? Baka!! I hope you get expelled!! Come on, Panny! Let's go for real this time!" He said. Panny refused. He was angry himself and wasn't exactly as forgiving as Gabriel. He looked up at the boy who had choked his friend with a murderous look...

“I know It’s not exactly fixing everything, but can I at least say I’m sorry. I didn’t even know my powers could do that.” Said Syn. Therian was a little more observant and went over to stand in between them, growling at the bunny.

Gabriel sighed. He couldn't stay angry at anyone for long. He didn't like the kid but he wasn't angry anymore.
"Just forget about it. Panny, we're leaving, now" he said. But the bunny squealed loudly like he only did when he was angry and Gabriel knew what was up.
"Panny, i'm warning you! We don't want to get expelled! You know that would only send us back into the streets. You don't want that do you?" Gabriel said. He made a gesture to the other boy indicating that he should try to keep his own animal restrained if needed. Panny had a tendency of triggering up anyone if he really wanted to. Even if their discipline was the best

“I could look after Penny if you want to go, you could say I’m experienced with animals. I’m sure Delphi knows how to look after him too! Anyway, we’re just watching a movie after this, maybe he might just go to sleep and you can take him back without any fuss.” Crystal smiled at the killer bunny, and then at Gabriel. She knew how hard it was to force any animal to do something it doesn’t want to do, especially something that could literally kill you. “I can keep him away from Syn too, that would probably help..” It was hard to admit, but she felt a little scared of the boy who just choked someone, his powers seemed to get quite big, and even bigger after he had lessons how to use them properly. Crystal pointed over to Sapphire in her bed, who had woken up with all the noise and been staring at the bunny, not knowing what to think of it. “She can be.. nice, if she wants to. She’s a cat after all.” Sapphire started to groom herself before slowly going over to Crystal and standing behind her legs.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Mitch and Sprite are friendly as well, as long as you don't try to take away what they are eating. Anyway, look what else i have." Delphi opened up The Lion King case, and their where Two DVD's she pulled out the one that was not lion king. "I brought this from the store before i came here. I was gonna watch it on my own but... i wanted to make this slumber party.. more interesting." There was one word on the DVD. IT

Roman took the dice and began to roll, the dices landed on four and one. "Looks like I'm on Kings Cross." He said before he looked up at Delphi with the Lion King and IT DVDs. "Oh nice, you got a horror movie." He said as he seemed to either not know of the argument going on or completely ignored it.

Syn Commanded Therian to return to its cube form and put it in his pocket. “Well, I should probably go, too. I wouldn’t want to do that again.” Said Syn. He began to walk for the door, but decided to stay and finish the monopoly game.
After a while, the game ended. Syn was the first to go bankrupt.

Last edited:
Mark shook his head over what had happened before he went into Crystal's room. He knocked on the door, hoping to get in quickly. Mark came in to Crystal's room and ate some food, pointing at the 3 new people he had never seen before. As he waited for an answer, he sat down on the bed, waiting for the movie. Mark stroke Levi's head and gave him treats.

"It's Panny. With an A. Not Penny. And no. I don't think that's a good idea. He's very hyperactive and wouldn't hesitate to kill anything that feels threatening. And a bunch of kids screaming at a scary movie could seem pretty threatening. He'd either kill all of you or destroy the tv. So i guess it's better for me to stay then" Gabriel said. He didn't openly admit it but he was curious as to how these kids would react to that movie. It wasn't really the scariest movie he knew but it was enough to scare these kids.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi was second to go bankrupt when she landed on chance, needing to pay $200. "Whelp, thats me gone. " she said. putting her piece away along with all her cards. "Im gonna start to put together a makeshift bed." Delphi put her pillows at the front of the bed, and put her blanket over. She took a can of Dr.Pepper and a slice op pepperoni pizza. "Hey Syn, wanna join me? I'm going to put The Lion King on first, if that is okay with Crystal." Delphi called Mitch and Sprite over to sit next to her.

“Sure,” Said Syn, who stopped watching the game and went over to sit on the floor. “Lion King is a good movie. It has been a while since I watched it though.”
Syn was much more relaxed now, and he was very happy about watching the movie. He grabbed some of his favorite pizza, pepperoni, on the way to the floor.

Roman groaned lightly in annoyance as he found himself bankrupt... of Monopoly money... "Well, that's it for me." He said as he stood up and helped himself to a slice of pizza and can of Pepsi Max. "Been a while since I had food like this; getting real tired of fancy dishes..." He said before he took a bit of his pizza while Athena walked around in hope to play with the other pets, while at the same time moving carefully as she was aware of her size.

"I don't mind what movie we watch, but I feel like the horror movie might give a few certain shapeshifters ideas on how to prank us, even so, I'm cool with whatever." Roman said.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi put the lion king DVD in and pressed PLAY. Then sat down next to Syn, pulling her blanket over her. "Want a Gobstopper?" She said, offering him one. "They make your tongue go blue."

“I think I’m fine,” Said Syn sticking out his tongue, turning it blue with his powers. “I can do that on my own, but thanks for the offer. I generally prefer chocolate candy, espescially mint chocolate.”

"Not every shapeshifter can change their scent though so the animals should be able to warn us in time. Besides, if they do change their scent, the animals must be aware of that too. It's the same as me. I can go invisible but i can't hide my scent yet so every animal should be able to find me" Gabriel said nonchalantly to the guy who just went bankrupt.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Okay. " Said Delphi, popping one in her mouth as the movie started. The Lion King was one of her favorite childhood movies. It was great to see it again after such a long time. Happily, she hummed along to the opening tune.

Gabriel figured these people might want some more snacks. And he could actually begin to take advantage of his ability. He only needed to watch out for that principal as she could actually sniff him out. But otherwise he'd be fine to sneak out and grab some snacks at the local store. But he'd keep it all to himself if they didn't pay. He was actually risking to get expelled if he did that so getting something out of it was just fair. There were a few shapeshifters here too but only one of them seemed to have fairly low morals. And he seemed to be improving those morals so Gabriel didn't really have to worry about competition.
"If you want some snacks i could get some for you" Gabriel said and sat down nonchalantly

D

Deleted member 227971

"Its okay, Gabriel. I have lots." Said Delphi, revealing a stash of sweets, crisps and cookies. "I can share if you want some."

Syn looked over at the pizza. They were starting to run out of pepperoni. “Maybe you could get more pepperoni pizza from the teacher’s lounge using your abilities.” Said Syn. “I’ll pay you $10. Those teachers don’t need it anyway.”

Roman shrugged as he turned to Gabriel. "I'm cool with what I got; rather not need anything that would guarantee me going to the bathroom halfway within the movie." He said as he took another sip of his Pepsi. He then turned his head to Delphi. "Although do you happen to have any plain milk chocolate in there?" He asked.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Sure." Delphi pulled out a huge bar of deluxe Cadbury chocolate. "Here you go" She said, handing it to him as she took a sip of her Dr.Pepper. She had gotten to the core of the Gobstopper and started chewing the blue gum, making her mouth blue. She blew a bubble then began to chew it more then pulled out two cans of tuna for her Servals to eat, before setting down to continue watching the movie.

"Delphi, you've earned my respect; usually I don't take it through bribery, but I can tell you're a really nice lady so I'll make an exception." Roman said with a smile and a wink as he broke off a line of chocolate and slowly ate it piece by piece. "Oh, I like this part." He said in between bites as he watched the movie.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi nodded to Roman before turning back to the movie. She had finished her gum so she spat it out in the bin before starting to eat her pizza. "I love this bit as well. I did the lion king as a school performance in year 5. I was a dancer and a facepainter. My year 6 crush, Oscar, got Scar. Too bad i probably wont see him again."

“Once, I broke into a rich businessman’s house in the city, and he was away on a trip for a week, so I took advantage of his comfy house, and I read a book by Shakespeare, which was called Hamlet. This movie is exactly like that book.” Commented Syn through a bite of pizza.

"Sure. But let's say 14. The principals office is nearby the teachers loungeand i could get into trouble. Give me 5 bucks now and i'll get the rest when i get back" Gabriel said and stretched out his hand to take the money