• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Roman nodded and smiled. "Alright, I'll see you there." He said before he turned to go back to his dorm, Athena followed behind him. Once they arrived, Roman took off his coat and went to get a book to read, he got out a book titled 'Knights of the sky' and went to sit on his couch and started to read. Athena on the other hand decided to go to her basket and take a little nap.

Syn began to wonder if he was going crazy, because the mouse he had thrown at the wall started speaking. After a few seconds though, he figured it out, “So you’re a shapeshifter and a telepath. Well, you’re locked in this room, so I won’t let you out until you tell me.” Syn began to change his hand into a blade again, until he saw a piece of paper get slid under the door. He slowly and carefully walked over to it, making sure to keep his hand pointed at Delphi the whole time. “Interesting, a slumber party. Could be a good opportunity to steal some stuff, and I’m sure you don’t want to miss it, either, so here’s the deal. If you tell me, you can leave my room and go to the slumber party. If you don’t, then I’ll have Therian help me beat you to a pulp. Oh, and also, I’m really sorry about throwing you against the wall, but maybe next time you won’t turn into a mouse.”
Blinded by over-confidence, Syn Thought, ‘Maybe I will go to the party too and take some more stuff.’ Instead of what he should have thought, which was that someone with therianthropy whom he had robbed had invited him over to a party, and that that alone was suspicious. He should have been watching his back, but he wasn’t...
The gears inside his head began to turn again, ‘If I’m gonna go to that party, I need to get rid of this mouse.’

Last edited:
Mark was walking to his dorm, half-happy that he and Crystal had won 'APOCALYPSE', but half-angry that Crystal played the dance machine with Roman. Mark was too tired to really see anything else going on. He sighed and went into his dorm, ready to sleep. But before he could go to rest, he saw a note that was an invitation to a sleepover that Crystal had made. "Oh, ok. I'll come." said Mark, rubbing his eyes. Mark grabbed his pillow and sat on his bed, waiting for the sleepover to start.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Fine" Delphi turned back into herself. "I kicked the exchange money for tokens machine after it displayed "ERROR" and wouldn't give me my $10 worth of tokens. But i must've emptied it, because i got a lot, and i don't think they refill it till tomorrow." She said. "Anyway, i have a feeling i will be at the slumber party tonight, so don't even try to pickpocket. So can i go now? I need to get some sleep, especially if i'm going to stay up till like 3am tonight."

“Get out of here.” Said Syn. He unlocked the locks on the door and opened it. “Sleep well. I’ll see you at the party!”
Syn Thought to himself, ‘Heheheh... I love parties...

Crystal put her phone on the bed and went to her wardrobe to get some pyjamas. She got changed into a blue frilly crop top and shorts, and platted her hair with a little blue bow to be wavy in the morning. "I'm ready for the party! Sapphire, get up, it's 8 o'clock!" After Crystal's cat finally awoke, she put a little blue bow on her front, like a bow tie, but with little white sparkles. "You look adorable, we're so ready!"

Roman continued to quietly read his book until his clock rang to tell him it was 8 o'clock. Athena woke up to the chime and watched Roman enter the bathroom with his pajamas. After a few minutes, he came out wearing his smart looking charcoal colored pajamas. "Come on Athena, first day of school, first night is a slumber party, let's make it special! Woo!" He said confidently as Athena cooed happily and followed Roman out of his dorm and over to Crystal's.

Mark looked at the clock. "Eight-o-clock? Ok time to get ready then." Mark grabbed a gray undershirt, some beige shorts and a backwards cap for the slumber party, Levi put on his pajama hat that had an ocean theme. Mark went to change in his bathroom and came out barefoot with the "pajamas" he had. Mark grabbed his pillow and put Levi on his shoulder. "You ready to go, Levi?" asked Mark. Levi nodded and Mark opened his door, waiting to see the others.

Syn closed the door behind Delphi, and checked the time on the invite. “8:00!” Exclaimed Syn, checking the time. “It’s already 8:00!”
He quickly threw on an old T-Shirt and a pair of athletic shorts as his “pajamas” and ran out the door, forgetting to lock it behind him. One thing he had remembered though was to bring Therian in his pocket cube form, just in case that cat attacked again.
He checked the invite again to see where he was supposed to go and ran, since he thought he was a little late. “I wouldn’t want them thinking I don’t want to steal from them,” Said Syn to himself, denying that the real reason he wanted to come was to actually make friends.

D

Deleted member 227971

Just as she walked out the door, the numbers on her watch read 8:00pm "Ohshitohshitohshit" she said to herself, running into her room. It was galaxy themed, with a small fish tank with all sorts of fish, and a epic galaxy wallpaper. Her bed was double, and had matching galaxy sheets. Sprite and Mitch where curled up at the end of her bed, snoozing. She woke them up, and told them to come with her to the slumber party. Quickly, she grabbed two of her pillows and a black blanket, a bunch of sweets, The Lion King DVD, a monopoly board, a pack of cards and changed into her Warrior cat pajamas, before rushing to the door of Crystal's room. She knocked on the door.

Crystal walked up to her door after hearing a knock and opened up to Delphi. "Hey! Come on in, and everyone else too." She said to Delphi, then to everybody else outside her dorm. She pointed to the pizza and drinks, "You can help yourself, I was planning to talk for a bit, maybe have music? And then do some games!" Sapphire went to greet Levi, Athena and Delphi's two servals by meowing to all of them and purring. Crystal went over to Delphi to get to know her some more, and spotted a DVD, sweets and games. "Hi Delphi! Those look great, I love Lion King. I guess we both like cats.. or for you, big cats." While she started a chat with the new girl, Sapphire played around with her two pets happily. "And those wings.. so cool!" She looked at Delphi's big dragon wings with a smile, and turned back to her.

Syn heard what Crystal said and walked into the room, “I love games. This is gonna be fun.” Replied Syn, “But what kind of music? Also, how much food? Shape-shifters need a lot of food, or maybe that’s just me.”
All the while, Syn was eying all the things in the room, wondering what he could get away with stealing without being caught. Syn theif instincts told him he should steal, while his conscience, which had been half-torn apart by the acts of his past told him he shouldn’t, because this could be his chance to make friends.

Last edited:
Roman entered Crystal's dorm and smiled as he looked at everyone. "Well, this already looks like a party!" He said with a smile as Athena went to greet everyone's pets. Roman hadn't been in the slumber party for a solid 5 minutes but he could already tell he would have a good time considering how little free time he had back home.

Gabriel heard some ruckus going down in the hall. Probably the new kids. Anyway, he tried ignoring it and keep watching his small stolen tv. He had managed to sneak it past the teachers thanks to his power. Panny jumped up in his bed and wanted to play a little.
"Not now. I'm tired. We've been playing all day!" Gabriel said. He gave Panny a pat on the head and some porkchop and the little creature dissapeared under the bed. Atleast that's what Gabriel thought. The bunny had actually gotten quite clever and managed to open the door a few times. Right now, Panny was curious of what was happening so he opened the door and took off

D

Deleted member 227971

"Thanks." Said Delphi. Unfolding her wings slightly, she walked further into the room and started to introduce herself to Crystal. "Im Delphini, but you can call me Delphi. And these are my Servals, Mitch and Sprite." Mitch and Sprite where playing a game. 'Attack Delphi's kitten slippers' while meowing inconsistently. Just then, she saw a bunny at the door. "Why hello there!" She picked him up carefully, trying not to hurt or scare him. She stroked him softly. "Where is your owner?"

Syn saw the bunny out of the corner of his eye and whispered, “Stop. You might not want to pick that up. That is a killer bunny. Therian turned into one of those once and those things will kill you really really quickly.”

D

Deleted member 227971

"Don't worry, Syn, i know what i'm doing." She stroked him again and the 'killer bunny' nuzzled under her arm. "I can tell he is friendly, he is only looking for food."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Slightly autoing there, don't you think? But i'll allow it. Just don't do that again if you haven't asked me yet @WishLostWithTheStars)

Panny felt scared when the human approached him but it seemed friendly so he let it pet him. Gabriel didn't notice the open door until now. He immediately knew that it must've been Panny who opened it. He sprinted out to search for him but didn't really get very far before he found it around two rather young students. He turned invisible to get closer without being detected. He had trained his whole life to sneak as quiet as a mouse so unless they had super hearing, they would never be able to notice him. He just wanted to know what would happen. And he could scare them if he wanted to. He leaned against the wall just a few feet away and observed what happened. Panny seemed to allow one of them to pet him so they must seem friendly to him

Once Crystal finished chatting to Delphi, she went over to Roman to say hi, and also ruffled Athena's feathers/fur to play with her a bit. "Hey Roman! Hope you're enjoying this so far, I couldn't really make it a massive thing." She turned round to see Delphi with a bunny, and Syn warning her about a so called 'killer bunny' that must've run in through the door. "I'm just going to see what's going on there, it IS a cute bunny after all." She giggled and walked off back over to Delphi. "Bunny!" She quietly screeched, stroking it gently on the head. "Do you guys.. feel someone watching?" Crystal went over to the wall, reaching out a finger and before touching the wall, came in contact with something else. "What is THAT? It's invisible!" She jumped back, starting to question what could possibly become invisible.

Syn noticed a shadow on the wall where nothing was, and he thought it was just bad lighting, but his thief instincts were telling him to be careful, so he let Therian out of his pocket cube. Immediately, Therian began to growl at a wall. This was not usual behavior, so Syn made his hand a sword and stabbed at the wall, purposely barely missing the ‘shadow’, to try to provoke it into moving.

D

Deleted member 227971

(Sorry Sorry! I got carried away)
EDIT (AHH EVERYONE IS POSTING TO FAST)

Delphi sensed Gabriel had came to the door, and let Panny down. "Oh, hey, is this your bunny? He is really cute by the way." as she said this her belly grumbled. She smiled then picked up a few slices of pepperoni pizza and a can of lemonade then wandered over back to Syn. "Hey Syn, uhh sorry about earlier. I know i shouldn't of scared you like that. So, friends?" She held out her hand for a handshake

When Crystal went to ruffle Athena, Athena nuzzled back. Roman smiled at Crystal and folded his arms as he looked around before he went to help himself to a soda. "Certainly better than nothing; Besides if it was massive, it'd remind me too much of home and that's the last thing I wanna think about... and please don't ask why, it's personal..." He said as he went to take a sip of soda, Athena looked at Roman when he talked, her eyes could clearly tell what he meant. He looked around when he was asked if they were being watched. "Now that you mention it..." He said as he turned and spotted the shadow. "Don't make this harder for anyone here, come out." He requested.

Syn got distracted by Delphi, who had now let the dangerous killer bunny go around on its own, which he disapproved of, and was holding out he hand for him to shake, asking whether they could be friends. ‘Someone as nice as her could never be friends with me, I would just hurt her,’ Thought Syn, but what he said was, “Sure, we can be friends, if you want.”

(And Gabriel was invisible until this post)

Panny already knew Gabriel was there as Gabriel couldn't hide his scent. He got a bit scared when one of the kids almost shoved a pointy thing through Gabriel and squeaked loudly in both fear and anger.
"Hey hey hey! Why would you try to stab me! Is that how you treat someone you just met!?" Gabriel complained as he became visible again. "No. Panny owns himself. He just lives with me. Now, take it easy with sword-hand of yours!"

D

Deleted member 227971

"So wanna play Monopoly?" She asked Syn, partially to make sure no more damage was done. "There is a spot in the corner of the room nobody has claimed yet."

Once again focused on the shadow, which had now turned out to be a human who was invisible. “Nice power, but I don’t like being spied on. You never know when someone wants to kill you, and it’s better to kill them first.” Said Syn in reply to the previously-invisible-shadow-human-thing.
He then turned away from the shadow, feeling satisfied with the conversation, and said to Delphi, “Sure, I’ll play monopoly, but you’ll win. My luck is horrible.”

D

Deleted member 227971

"Yeah right! I'm TERRIBLE at math!" She replied as a smile as they both walked over to the corner. She opened up the board, set everything up, and chose her piece. "Right, I'll be the cat. " She said, placing it on the GO square. "Now, you choose your piece, then we can start."

(One last thing, if you're invisible, the light shouldn't actually get affected at all)

"Please, don't you think you'd be dead already if i wanted you to die?" Gabriel said and pointed to Panny. Then he picked up the bunny.
"I'll go now then. Bye, rude creepy arm-sword guy" he said and turned to leave.

(Edit: AAH SHORT POST ;-; )

OOC Actually, in order to be invisible, you would absorb all light instead of reflecting, which would mean that the area behind you would have a larger shadow than normal.

Ignoring the newcomer, Syn said to Delphi, “I choose the top hat. Who should go first?”

As the newcomer stormed off, Crystal ran after him. "Hey! Wait! I'm sorry, I didn't know everybody would do that, I just sensed you.. I didn't mean anything bad.." She said to him, before he could get too far. Sapphire ran out, seeing that Crystal was gone and did a long, high meow. "Even Sapphire doesn't want to see you go, and I'm sorry that they picked up your little bunny!" Crystal went closer to the boy, not wanting him to hate everybody when they had just met, sort of..

D

Deleted member 227971

"Hmm" Delphi wondered. "Rock paper scissors or youngest player first? Those are the fairest options. Or..." Delphi pulled a pack of cards from her pocket "First to 3 corresponding numbers?"

Gabriel laughed.
"Don't worry about that. I don't blame anyone. And Panny always run off anyway. If he wouldn't have liked them, it would most likely lead me to be expelled in a matter of hours. And i trust his judgement on good and bad people" Gabriel said.

“How about youngest first?” Said Syn. “I’m 14. What’s your age?”
Syn loved to play games with people, but this was the first time had ever played a game since he was thrown out of the House by his parents. You don’t play many board games on the streets after all.

"Oh, really? Well, thanks! Hopefully we can chat again sometime, my door is always open if you want to chat or whatever." She waved goodbye to him and went back inside her dorm. Sapphire went inside too, back into her bed. Crystal saw Delphi and Syn playing Monopoly, so she decided to go talk to Roman a bit more. "Hey, I'm back! So, was your life before.. I don't know.. different?" She was curious as to what he had said before, and wondered what his life was before Wolfborn. "Oh, uh, not to pressure you into anything, sorry." She looked to Athena, wondering how he also got the massive griffin. This boy so far was a mystery.

"I've already said, Crystal: It's personal, and not something I wanna focus on at a time like this..." Roman said as he looked around. "I understand your curiosity, but give it time and maybe I'll tell you. If you're lucky, I'll even tell you how I got my beloved Athena here." He said as he walked up to the latter and gently stroked her. Athena responded by nuzzling Roman. "So, what do you wanna do: Watch that Lion King movie, Truth or dare or join those guys in Monopoly." He asked.

"I guess we could join in on monopoly, it'll be more fun if all of us do truth or dare anyway." Crystal said, walking over to the two playing Monopoly. "Hi guys, can me and Roman join? I'll be the dog!" She said, pointing to the box of figures left over, seeing that they hadn't started anyway. "I heard you doing it from the youngest, so I'm 13." She was quite good with Monopoly as she used to play it with her friends back home when they got bored. "I think as myself to be alright at Monopoly, but I guess we can see."

Gabriel just shook his head and began to leave again but Panny jumped away again, back into the party.
"Ugh, Panny! Get back here!" Gabriel shouted after him but the bunny wouldn't listen. He wanted to play with the humans and their pets. He looked around for wgo he could ruin things for and settled on the kids with a board ready with a bunch of small papers on it. It looked important so he jumped the board and made all the small papers fly everywhere

“Ha! Told you killer rabbits aren’t to be trusted!” Said Syn. “Well, we can play truth or dare now if you want.”
Syn had seen the rabbit coming from a mile away, but he didn’t warn the others to prove a point. He also was still a little scared of the tiny creature.

Panny was offended by the comment and jumped at the boy who said that killerbunny's weren't trustworthy. He wasn't gonna hurt him. Maybe just eat a finger or two. But he was stopped in mid-air by Gabriel that caught him in the neck.
"Stop that, Panny. Now. And you creepy arm-sword guy! I'd suggest you apologize. Panny might give up now since i'm around but you can't expect me to make it in time every time" Gabriel said with a slightly angry tone

“I have very fast reflexes. Next time that bunny tries to touch me, I will stab it midair. If you think I won’t you can test me. I won’t kill it, but I can’t speak for Therian.” Said Syn. The golden tiger had awoken from its slumber and was growling at the bunny.