• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Crystal gasped, "PYGMY DRAGONS?!" She squealed, "That sounds adorable! I need to see them!" She sighed, "After my punishment.." She nodded, "I'll take these guys, and you can still come! Just get out a chair and lounge all you want! We won't make you worse by splashing you, I promise!" She quickly ran off to her dorm, returning with a cat styled swimming suit in her hands. "Who's coming swimming with me?" When Delphi's pets perked up, she chuckled, "Alright, we've got these guys. Who else?" Sapphire hissed, then went back to grooming herself at the thought of water on her fur.

D

Deleted member 227971

Sprite and Mitch looked at Crystal hopefully then back at Delphi, who gave them a nod. "Sounds good" She said. "Is anyone else coming?" The girl looked around at everyone and sighed. "Seems like yesterday i met you, and we've been through loads together" She said silently.
(Sorry for the Short Post)

Syn left the room immediately and went to the pool as soon as Crystal mentioned the idea. He couldn’t wait to try out being an underwater dragon if he could, and if he couldn’t, he could always fly above the pool (he was really excited about his newfound abilities). However, when he came upon the door to the pool, it was locked!

He was so frustrated, but then he realized: he had a master key. Pulling the key out of his pocket made him feel like he was king of the school, after all, he had a better key than even the headmistress herself! The door opened with ease and he cannonballed into the pool after putting his stuff on a table. The other students would never know...

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Sorry, don't do water. After being trapped on an island for quite some time, I think I've seen enough water in my life..." Brian breathed. "I'll just be in my dorm if you need me." he said to everyone before leaving. Brian went back to his dorm and sat on his bed wuth Bug over watching him, playing an old save file of Pokemon Emerald (Yes, he has a GBA) as he couldn't get anything new, like a switch.

Crystal cheered, “Well, that’s five for the pool, including the animals.” She shrugged to Brian’s response, “That’s understandable, you can still come, if you want!” She headed for the door, then went to the pool. She laughed when Syn cannon balled in, then quickly went to change. She came back and jumped in, not really making as big of a splash as Syn.

Delphi looked at Brian and smiled. "That's fine. I'd probably feel the same way if I were you" The girl followed Crystal to the pool and entered, lying down on a sunbed with a can of cola. Mitch and Sprite excitedly launched themselves into the pool like a couple of furry torpedoes, earning a laugh from Delphi. The two were swimming around the pool like mini dolphins. Mitch, being the little cheek he is, came right up to the edge of the pool and jumped out, before shaking himself dry and covering Delphi in drips of cold water. "Hey!" She chuckled, picking him up and dropping him back into the pool, which he loved. Delphi sat back down and watched the two cats, before going back onto her phone and playing a few different games.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was chilling near the pool, he decided not to get in and stood watching everyone, eventually he changed his mind and walked up to the pool, he was still wearing his clothes, but that was fine as he started to move his feet at a speed where he appeared to be standing still on top of the water. He stood like this at the edge of the pool, while Lupa watched him with her head slightly tilted to one side.

Roman shrugged lightly. "Sure, been a while since we last did that." He said before he headed over to his dorm to grab something to wear for the pool, then went over to the changing rooms to get changed. He and Athena walked over to the pool and smiled, whilst Roman decided to dive into the pool with a graceful front flip, Athena sat down on the side rather than join in and get her feathers wet. When Roman dove into the pool, he barely made a splash almost as if a drop of water went into the pool.

After swimming around the pool a bit, Syn was tired and got out. He had thought about flying above the pool, but he saw Delphi on her phone and wondered what she was doing. So, he went up to Delphi in dragon form, then turned to normal and said, “Hey Delphi, what are you doing? Anything interesting?”

Crystal laughed, "And how'd you learn to do that, Roman?" She sent a small splash his way, "Don't be afraid to get wet!" She saw Athena on the side and pointed towards her, "Does she ever get her feathers wet?" Sapphire happily trotted over to the griffin and sat beside her. "Sapphire hates getting wet, her fur isn't exactly the wet type.." She waved towards Delphi next, "Aren't you coming in? The water's just fine!"

Scarlett thought for a moment. "Perhaps.. we could make this work." She put her hand out to shake, "Scarlett Dowry. And who's that little scamp?" She looked towards the wild girl on all fours. @Barefoot_Kittens

(highly sorry for my absence YET again! I'm going to say that somehow Jesse came to the pool.)
(I also need to know, how many people are here, and what's the size? Is it a small pool or a regular-size? Outdoor?
(Also, how long has it been since the first day?)

After quite a while for everyone else, Jesse had finally gathered his swimming things, and had gone straight to changing into his colourful swimming trunks.
As soon as he'd finished, he came running to the pool, dropped his things such as his towel by the poolside, and took a running jump into an unoccupied area to the water.
'CANNONBALL!!'. He landed with a large splash, which might have hit people nearby with a light wave of water. He then swam up to the others, and thought hard to come up with a topic of chat.
'So, is everyone feeling like they're doing good in terms of lessons and stuff?'.

'I'm doing great!'. Eric Diamonson was in shorts that had a purple and cyan diamond pattern, and he dived into the water after covering his body with a few crystals to get an even heavier splash than Jesse.
'Oh hey Eric.'. Eric waved back.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had been standing on the water near where the boys cannonballed, Jesse's cannonball got him soaked "hey watch what your..." he started to say before Eric's splashed caught him off guard causing him to fall back into the water, he then kind of floated towards Crystal, "well I guess, I ended up going for a swim after all, damn why clothes are soaked" he muttered to himself, not really noticing that he was now right behind Crystal.

Renwick dropped down behind Scarlett, he had been away for a bit, but he had found her talking to these new people, "Scarlett, there you are, was wondering where I could find you", he turned to Titan, as his tendrils spread out swaying around his body, "and who might you be then, my good sir". He stood staring down the large man, he seemed powerful, Renwick didn't mind a fight though, people usually misjudged him by his appearance, not knowing about his strength, speed and regeneration, but that was their lose and mistake.

Jesse looked over to a boy, who was now off the side onto water, and knew that his entrance had something to do with it, but he definitely wasn't in prior to Eric jumping in.
'Eric! You made... err.. him-'. He gave a small point that only Eric would be able to see. '-fall off!'.
'Huh? Oh. Sorry!'. He shouted loudly over to the boy.

Jesse wanted to ask the boy his name, he was sure he hadn't heard him before, but he knew he was friends with everyone else.
'So... you've probably said it before but I don't know- or remember, your name.'.

Meanwhile, Eric swam over to Crystal and joined in with 'Yeah! Pools are amazing! Plus, it's not like you're always gonna get the chance!'.

Roman smiled at Crystal and laughed lightly as she splashed her. "Well, when I-" he was about to say before he was cut off by Jesse's cannonball, whilst Roman was undeterred much by the big splash, Athena quickly hid Sapphire and herself behind her wings to minimize the amount of water that was splashed at them and flapped them lightly to shake them dry. "She takes pride in how good her fur and feathers look; the only time she'll get wet is when I'm cleaning her." Roman said as he lightly gestured to his beloved silver griffin.

Crystal laughed, "Hopefully you have more clothes, Bellamy! But hey, look on the bright side, as you said, you can come swim now!" She waved to Eric and Jesse, "Eric has the biggest, and Roman has the smallest!" She chuckled, facing Roman again, "Cute! Well, I think she always looks great." Sapphire hissed as water flew towards her, then gratefully helped by licking Athena's wing clean as thanks. "Those two really get along, huh?" Crystal floated as a star in the water, "Ahhh.. Eric's right." She sighed, remembering the punishment.

@GalacticDeg Think of the robloxian high pool, xD (indoors)

Delphi looked at Syn and smiled. "Oh, im just playing Roblox." She said. She looked back at the screen momentarily, then to Crystal. "I probably wont. Water's fine, but I don't think i should go in with a fever." She looked at Mitch, who was swimming over to the side (again) but this time toward Athena. Before Delphi could speak, he launched himself out and covered them all in water. Delphi looked at him scornfully, but Mitch just ignored her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy hopped out of the pool, he then started to vibrate using his speed, he dried almost instantly, he then decided to stretch back and lay on a bench near the pool, he pulled out his phone and started to watch random YouTube videos. He looked to his side as Pupa walked up and sat on him, she was quite large so, she weighed him down, "ah, Lupa get off" he said patting her but to no avail.

Timeskip!
It was the next morning, and it was now back to school days. This meant punishments and newly combined classes. Crystal quickly got up and ready for the day, as it wouldn't help to be late even more. Sapphire unhappily woke up and walked over to lap her water before following Crystal to get their morning's breakfast.

In the cafeteria, Crystal chose waffles with berries for toppings and sat down. Sapphire took a seat under the table and slept in the shade underneath. The head teacher, Miss Wolfe, entered and approached her. "Crystal. Please tell your friends that you all have to arrive earlier to class today, you'll be helping set up. You're in creature tending. Don't get into more trouble, I know your bunch have potential." The woman said, then promptly left to carry on with her own work. Crystal frowned, "Great.."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brian woke up and thought about everyone's punishment and groaned. After getting ready, he teleported to the cafeteria to get pancakes and berries for Bug. Brian could also see the headteacher and Crystal talking. He walked over and asked: "What's up? I guess we have some pushiment before class." Brian asked her.

(Sorry if my posts are short now, I'm on mobile now so I can't tell how long they are.)

"Nothing major.. we just have to arrive early to help set up." Crystal told Brian, inviting him to sit down. "Want a waffle?" She happily asked, pointing to a pile on her plate. Sapphire meowed and welcomed Brian. She stretched up onto the seat to see Bug. "Creature tending is first, what do you think we'll have to do?"

After a relaxing day and a peaceful night Roman woke up to the next morning with slight annoyance when he knew he would have to face his punishment. He knew that it was wrong for him to interfere, but he couldn't stand by and do nothing, he didn't know if that reason was because of his compassion to help... or his hidden pride to not be weak... nevertheless, he got dressed and turned to see Athena was already awake. "Heh, morning Athena..." He said with a small smile as he donned his signature coat.

"Let's get this punishment over with..." He said almost dryly as he and the silver griffin left his dorm and down to the cafe for breakfast. Upon arrival, he smiled a bit more at the sight of Crystal and decided to sit on another table next to her's. "Morning." He said to Crystal and Brian before he looked at the menu and ordered eggs and bacon... extra bacon for Athena as well.

Syn woke up with a jolt. He had stayed up late last night. He would never tell anyone, but he used the whistle he had stolen to get some revenge, and the headmistress would be plagued by headaches all day (not to mention the fact that she probably didn’t sleep last night).
Therian turned into a cube and Syn stuffed him in his pocket, heading out for the cafeteria. There, he grabbed a big waffle and sat down near his friends. He couldn’t help but notice Nik stumble in and almost fall on his face just a few minutes later.

Nik entered the cafeteria after waking up from a long deep slumber. He was very glad these power dampeners that prevented him from having visions were working, because he hadn’t had a good night’s sleep for a while. However, he found out the downside of suppressed visions as soon as he exited his dorm. From there, he was bombarded with all of the visions he would have had last night (most about wolves howling from dog whistles) with one about every five seconds. He was hit with so many visions that the energy from his power tired him out and he fell to the ground upon entering the cafeteria. He managed to get up from the ground and dragged his tired body to a table. That was the last of last night’s visions, but he knew he would likely have to deal with that every morning.

Crystal waved hello to Roman and Syn. “Good morning! We’ve got to be at creature tending early today, so you better eat quick!” She said, quickly finishing off her waffles. She watched Nick stumble in and slowly turned round to look at him, “Hey, you okay?” She quietly asked.

Syn ate his waffle in one bite after augmenting his mouth to be huge. It was very tasty, but he would have rather savored it. Anyways, he said, "Well, I'm heading over to creature tending," and he left the room to walk the ten minute nature walk to creature tending. IT was relaxing after the stressful weekend, hearing birds chirping and just walking. He could have flow now, but he needed some relaxation in his life.

Nik replied to crystal, whom he viewed as the enemy because she was friends with Syn, "No, I'm not okay, but there is nothing anyone can do about it except maybe the nurse."
Then, he sat down at another table and slowly ate his waffle, regaining his strength. He didn't have to get to creature tending early, because he hadn't been involved in the fighting last week.

Delphi didn't bother with breakfast. She instead grabbed a few stroopwafels from her dorm, eating them as she shut the door. She let Mitch and Sprite sleep in. Delphi walked outside, upon hearing the message she had to get to creature tending early, and started walking down the nature-walk to the other building. She turned into a blue jay and started flying, before spotting Syn. She flew over to him, stopping at his shoulder. "Morning Syn" She said. "Suppose your heading to creature tending too?"

Last edited:
Crystal sighed, “Well, you know who you can come to if you ever need help. We’re in the same class now, after all, we’ll be looking out for eachother!” She got up and cleared her plate. The caffeteria workers took it from her to clean it later, and she walked over to Roman. “I’m going to class, I’ll see you there!” She smiled, then went outside, turned into a falcon and flew to class. Sapphire ran along from the floor, quickly running ahead back inside. Crystal saw Syn and Delphi along the way and flew down to them, turning into herself again. “Hey!” She greeted them, still smiling.

When she reached class, the teacher was waiting inside. He pointed to a pile of cages, “Take these and put the hydras in them, they’ve grown up a bit now, they’re tough.” He smirked, “Don’t get in trouble again.” Crystal turned to her friends, “The hydras should be kept in the stables at the far end, that means more walking..”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had raced from his room, grabbed lunch and was now standing next to Crystal, "so what are we doing then?" he asked politely, he hadn't got to sleep till late but, he had 2 coffees this morning making him slightly hyper, not a good thing for a speedster. He started to swirl his wrist creating a vortex of air that sucked up leaves ad twigs creating a small nature tornado around his hand, he tended to do things like this when bored.

Renwick stood near the stables, he turned to Scarlet (sorry for the auto) and said "So, why are we here exactly, what's the plan" he had developed a sort of crush on Scarlet but had basically mastered hiding his feelings, yet some signs slipped through like, increased heart rate, slight blushing and sometimes stumbling on certain words. He stood waiting for the plan, blushing a minuscule amount from thoughts in his head.

Crystal smiled as Bellamy approached, chuckling at his tiny tornado. “We have to collect the Hydras for the lesson, no biggie!” She started towards the stables, “We should probably hurry up before the teacher comes looking!”

Scarlett smirked, “I was thinking we could get some Hydras from Wolfborn, they have potential to be raised as complete beasts!” She laughed, “Nice to see that you care so much for our plans. Don’t we just make a great team?” She quickly opened a portal to the stables, letting Renwick through after her. She was surprised to see another pair there. “Don’t you mean what are you doing here?” Scarlett groaned, “You’re wasting our time! The others will be here soon to get their Hydras for their lesson!”

Kiara and Lucas (Astrapi’s villains)
Lukas and Kiara peered out from behind the corner of the stables. “Anyone there?l Kiara asked Lukas hesitantly.
“Nope, just two other people. The hydras are as good as ours!” Sniggered Lukas.
“Okay, great- WAIT WHAT?!” We can’t steal these-“ Kiara was cut off by Lukas, who had begun walking down to Scarlett and Renwick. Kiara growled at her accomplice and walked over to join him.
“Hey, what are you guys doing here?” Asked Lukas. Kiara growled.

"Yeah, I'm going to creature tending." Syn replied to Delphi. Syn arrived at creature tending but hid in a bush outside. He was hoping that if he only showed up late, he wouldn't have to do anything. Suddenly, he had a serious case of deja vu. I occurred to him that this was the same bush he had been in when he had stolen from the headmistress and then seen that other kid.

Meanwhile, Nik was following behind and watching carefully. He knew his powers weren't good for fighting (certainly not as good as Syn's) and his actually fighting abilities were pretty bad, being a nerd. So, logically the only advantage he had was getting whatever info he could on the enemy.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick walked through the portal and instantly tensed up tendrils raised as he saw the two people, "shove of you two and let the professionals handle this, aright?" He smiled menacingly and stared down the two, he checked his surrounding making sure there was no-one coming.

To be truthful, Jesse didn't want to get up, but the thing that forced him awake wasn't the thought of more trouble he could get into- no, it was Ashes licking him awake with all three tongues. He bent up, picked Ashes up and laid him on the floor, and got dressed into a completely black set of clothing: black hoodie, black long-sleeved shirt, black jeans, black boots, black gloves and he even carried a black bandanna in case his mood intensified. He headed off to the cafe, carrying the Cerberus puppy in his arms, and made his way to breakfast. Also seeing Eric who was coincidentally going past his door at the same time made the two walk together. Since Eric had been involved in the defending-the-school situation thing, he was put to the same classes as Jesse.

The two sat a table in the restaurant and ordered pancakes, conversation wasn't largely present. Then they arrived at Creature Tending not later, and waited outside to be told what to do. Jesse pulled his hood down as much as he could. The injustice was too much to deal with, the school could have suffered massively if it wasn't for them.

Delphi looked at Syn and turned back into herself. "I'm going to help get the Hydras. Shouldn't be to hard..." Delphi walked over to Crystal. "Hey Crystal, we have to get the Hydras, yeah?" Delphi looked at the cages. "Are those going to be big enough?" She turned to Bellamy. "Bellamy, right? I'm Delphi"

Kiara And Lukas (Astrapi’s villains)
Liars snorted, “Well, ‘Professionals’-“ Again, Kiara was cut off by Lukas.
“Hey, what’s the big deal? We’re on your team!” Said Lukas, sticking to his laid-back attitude. “Anyway, we just want the Hydras.”
“Yeah.” Grumbled Kiara.
“C’mon dude, surely an extra pair of hands won’t hurt?” Asked Lukas, “We can help you, if you can help us.”
Kiara looked at Lukas menacingly, “No, they won’t help us, that’s OUR problem.” She whispered to him.
Lukas ignored Kiara, “So, do we have a deal?”

Crystal
Crystal nodded, “Should be, unless they’ve grown again..” She chuckled, “I’m so excited to see them! I wish we could take care of them today..” She pointed to the cages again, “Everyone grab a cage and let’s go!”

After Roman and Athena ate their breakfast, Roman sighed as the pair made their way to creature tending. While he was annoyed about the fact he was being punished, he did gain some comfort when he knew he had the chance to see Helios again and how big he grew. When he arrived at class, he noticed the cages, did as he was told and picked one up before he went to the stables. "So, how big do you think the hydras got since last time?" Roman asked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick wasn't sure about these two entirely, but he held his hand out "sure why not, you have a deal, now which ones do we take", he said turning to the hydras. He thought he heard sound of students, "and we better make this quick, that or we'll have to fight some bratty kids.

Scarlett slowly approached the Hydras in their big pen and picked a blue one up, “Pick one for yourselves and let’s go.” She told the other three, throwing the Hydra through one of her portals. “Quick, throw them in, this’ll take them back to base.” She sighed, “I hope they don’t wreck the place.. uncontrollable beasts!”

(That’s Crystal’s Hydra being taken, you can say you take a random one if you want a specific coloured Hydra that nobody has yet)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick picked up a black one and then said "I'll go through with them" before jumping through the portal. Once back at base he found some cages and placed the hydras in the cages.

Bellamy could have been at the pens and back multiple times by now but he had decided to walk with the others, in an attempt to make friends.

'I like this one.'. Harrison appeared behind the two villains at the hydra's pens, and forced a green one out of its cage. What he didn't know, was that this was the same as the student who he had seen in the battle. In fact, it made a light roar over to Jesse, but no-one heard it. With a slow walk, he made his way back through the portal. The villain put his new hydra into the cage after seeing Renwick do the same. He looked over to the mentioned, and said:
'I haven't seen you before. Well, actually, I probably have but forgot. What's your name again?'.

Syn saw several people exit a portal in the pens and knew something was up, so he left his hiding spot and got the work. Peering through the window to the pens, he saw the villains trying to steal the hydras. He slipped through the planks as water and then turned into himself, saying, “Stop! Leave those hydras alone!”

Meanwhile, Nik also followed behind, but he wasn’t brave enough to help or hurt Syn, and he just watched.

Scarlett
Scarlett sighed, “You should’ve stayed on our side, that would be fun..” She jumped into her portal, and from inside the base with it still open told Syn, “Goodluck explaining this to your teachers, I have a feeling you’re already in some tough situations!” She laughed before finally closing the portal infront of him.

Kiara and Lukas
Lukas nodded and picked up a large, aqua-marine hydra and jumped through the portal. Kiara grunted in annoyance but picked up a smaller, reddish hydra and leapt through the portal, landing in the base at the other side. Lukas looked around him, still clutching the huge hydra. "Woah, cool place!"

Crystal
Crystal started walking to the stables and briefly saw Syn at the pens. She smiled and ran over to him, “Hey, did you beat us here?” She chuckled, looking around for her Hydra, Azurite. “Was Azurite moved, or something?” She frowned, “Was this the punishment..?” She checked around again, and noticed that a few of the others had gone as well. “Huh.. why are some of them gone?” Crystal held up a checklist of all the Hydras and pointed to the missing few, “I’m not imagining this!”

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick turned to Harrison, "it's Renwick" he the turned to Scarlet "so what now, we stole the hydras, now what." He walked over to the cage with the black hydra in it reaching a tendril into the cage the hydra started to play with the tendril, snapping at it.

Bellamy looked around the pen, "they can't have been moved, there are no similarities between them, maybe they were stolen, should I get a teacher."

((POST 1000!))