• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

For Cliff:
Scarlett sighed, “Not like I have anything better to do, you already lures the stupid Hydra away.” She opened up a portal in the ground, making the two fall in. They appeared back outside a Drom 64. “It should open for you, and only you, blah blah!” She smirked, “You know, this isn’t even my job.” She laughed, “Another reason I shouldn’t have come to look at debris..” She patted his shoulder, still chuckling, “See you!” Through a portal, she returned to the cave. She was surprised to see two strangers there in what should be Zack’s seat. @Barefoot_Kittens

For Delphi:
Crystal winced, “Oh, I didn’t mean..” She put her hand on Delphi’s shoulder and knelt down, “It’s not that bad, you look cool, right?” She slowly chuckled, “Youll get used to it, look, I’ll get soething for the stinging.” She turned around to the grey cat, “Stinging!” She slowly said, then it went off and fetched a smaller bottle. ‘Pain killing’ Crystal smiled and rubbed its head, returning to Delphi, “Are you allergic to this? That’s if you want it, anyway.”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Didn't expect that," Brian thought before going back visible. He heard some of the others nearby and teleported to them. "Hey everyone, and Crystal? Why are you holding that bottle? Also, where's Syn?" He asked before seeing a quick glimpse at Delphi's scar. "Yikes, that hydra did a number on that..."

"Aheh.. Brian.." Crystal went up to him, "She's kind of going through some things with the whole scar situation.." She showed him the bottle, "I found it, I thought it might help with the pain, obviously I'm not a nurse." She chuckled. She turned back to Delphi, "If you don't want to try whatever this really does, what do you think we should do? I mean, are you going to be okay?" Sapphire happily meowed hello to Brian, yet another familiar face.

Scarlett looked at the older man and slightly ravenous looking woman, "Who are you supposed to be?" @Barefoot_Kittens

D

Deleted member 227971

“It’s fine” sighed Delphi. “It doesn’t hurt anyway” Delphi knew it was nobody except Azreals fault, but couldn’t help blaming herself for her injury. And with her birthday being only a few days away, it wasn’t exactly the best start.

———————

Cliff sighed when the girl disappeared and he quickly jumped into the portal, Nikki diving in after him. He landed a few doors away from his dorm, right opposite the nurse. As he walked into the dorm he accidentally-on-purpose shouldered past Delphi, Unknowingly giving her a fever. He entered his dorm and locked the door behind him with an echoing thud. Cliff looked around the room. A window that looked like a huge hole in the wall was on the left. The walls were decorated with musical notes and purple swirls. Music was his greatest passion. He had bunk beds in the corner of the room, a mini fridge and counter, a kettle and microwave and a chest of draws, as well as a bookcase and wardrobe. He sighed. Perfect. The boy lied on his bed and put earphones on, starting to listen to music as he dozed in his room, Nikki a heaving ball of fluff at the end of his bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syn was about to leave the room before the principal decided on his perfect punishment. “You will take an extra class a day after your normal classes with just you and Mr. Beamon.” She Said.
“What!! No! I can’t do this! He is strict and follows the rules!!” Shouted Syn simultaneously with Mr. Beamon Shouting, “What!! No! You can’t do this to me! He is evil and a criminal!”
The principal simply responded with, “I think you two have a lot in common and a lot you could learn from each other,” before sending them both out.
Now that Syn had left, he immediately ran back towards the nurse and his friends, but since he wasn’t watching where he was going, he ran into Nik. Nik fell down, but managed to get back up again after Syn had passed. He was only trying to get back to his dorm. He couldn’t believe that someone had destroyed his classrooms, which was what he had been out of his dorm to see, but what he was even more afraid of was the rumor that his class would be merging with the horrible misbehaving troublemakers who did the act. He found his dorm and entered it, a bland, white, padded room that supposedly suppressed his powers. He hadn’t been here long enough to find out if it worked, but he knew that it always gave him a headache when he entered it. He would rather have a headache than be displaced into the future against his will anyway.
Meanwhile, Syn had arrived back at the battle area.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Okay then? Just be careful, you never know what that stuff can do!" Brian warned her as he stroked Sapphire, greeting her back."Hope you get better. Anyways, today was a long one, so I think I'm gonna go to my dorm." He said, walking away from his friends and to his dorm. Bug was gliding around the room, waiting for Brian to come back. Walking through the door, Brian stroked his pet before sitting on his day, relaxing after the events of the day.

Crystal shrugged, “Maybe it’ll heal in the morning, injuries heal over time, right?” She pointed towards the dorms, “Does anyone feel like playing some games, or should we just sleep? I feel like this is a bad mood to go to sleep with.” She smiled, waving to Brian as he left. “I’ve got some more games for my Switch, they’re pretty good!”

Syn watched from the shadows, but when he saw that the group was dispersing, he decided it was time to go to bed. Headed for his dorm, he got there just around 10:00 and opened the door to see Therian already asleep on his bed. Syn shooed Therian off of his bed and into the cat bed, and he lied down, thinking about how horrible extra classes would be and how it was his fault that Delphi had been injured so badly. He began to drift off to sleep. He would have nightmares that night...

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi looked at Crystal and nodded. "Sounds fun. I have Pokemon Let's Go Eevee on my switch. Wanna have a battle?" Delphi had a full team of Eevee (Whom she named Astrapi), A Mega evolving Pidgeot (Called Swift), A Ninetails (Called Felicity) , A Golduck (Named Charlie), Jolt the Jolteon and a Shiny mew named Azurite. Delphi had nearly completed the game, just needing to fill out a few empty spaces in her pokedex, as well as rematch the Elite Four, due to a glitch making their moves all do no damage. She sighed. "My team is Eevee, Pidgeot, Ninetails, Golduck, Jolteon and Mew. Whats yours?" She asked, starting to walk to her dorm. She checked the time on her watch. 10:02 pm. Her birthday was not far away. "And, when we get there, can i talk to you in private please?" Suddenly Delphi remembered Mitch and Sprite, and rushed to her dorm in the form of an eagle to get them, then came flying back with them on her back, cawing joyfully as she came back to Crystal. Mitch and Sprite purred at her, headbutting her legs and playing with Sapphire friendily. Delphi turned back into a human and continued walking.

Crystal nodded, "Cute! I'm currently trying to evolve a Vulpix, I think Ninetails looks amazing!" She was a bit confused at Delphi's comment, but she wanted to help her friend in need, "Sure, talk to me whenever you want!" She smiled, "I look forward to beating you in battle!" She chuckled, "Anyway, I'll reveal my team in the dorm!" When they reached her dorm, Crystal got her Nintendo Switch and went over to Delphi's dorm to play. "Mitch, Sprite, do you guys want some chicken?" She wriggled around a bag of chicken pieces that she'd also got from her dorm, they would usually be for Sapphire, but everyone could share now. Sapphire meowed, jumping around next to Mitch and Sprite, she tried to lean on Sprite's back to reach up to the bag, but tumbled down to the floor. Crystal laughed, "You've earned it!" She threw a couple pieces for each pet.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi sat on her bed and took out her nintendo Switch, starting up Lets Go Eevee with a smile. "So, Crystal, Promise you won't tell anyone but" She gulped "Its my Birthday in three days. I don't know what i'm going to do. I know its a weekend but, i was thinking of having a small party in my dorm? I'll need help organising it though" Mitch jumped up as Crystal threw the chicken and ate his quickly before clawing at the bag and bursting it. Chicken fell out of the bag in a little pile on the floor and all three cats started eating it hastily, Sprite seemed to be trying to share it all equally between them, growling when Mitch tried to take hers of Sapphires share. Delphi looked at them and sighed "Cats will be cats" She muttered.

Roman quietly followed Crystal while he tried not to think too much about the hug. He turned to Delphi with slight concern. "Hopefully it won't be too big of a problem." He said before he heard the two talk about Pokemon. "Mind if I join in? I managed to make myself a promising team, and like Crystal, I'm not showing you guys." Roman said with a light smile whilst Athena let out a cheerful coo. He then decided to go back to his dorm and look around for his Nintendo Switch. Once there, Athena decided to take a little rest in her bed whilst Roman looked at her and turned on his Nintendo Switch to play Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu. "Make the most of it, girl. You've earned it." he said as he sat down on the couch and waited for the game to start. When he went in to the game, he checked to see if his team was there: Dragonite, Rhydon, Alakazam, Arcanine, Mega Gengar and of course, Pikachu.

Crystal also booted up her game after taking a comfy seat in Delphi's dorm, her team was as follows: Eevee, Rapidash, shiny Vulpix (Pepper), alolan vulpix, Kadabra and Rhyhorn. She showed Delphi her screen, which was showing her party, "I haven't got a strong team like you do, I'm up to Fuschia city, but a lot's been going on lately." She turned her head to the side, "Why would you hide your birthday?" She gasped, "Oh! So, you want it as a surprise? Of course I can help make the party, but are you sure you don't want anyone else in on it?" She got out her phone and tried calling Roman after texting him, 'Want to call so we can all talk and play? I think it'd be more fun that way!' (Roman would pick up after Delphi responds so he doesn't hear the secret, but if you want to post before she does, we can say you still did it after they talked)

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi looked at Crystal and smiled. "I have Discord, that may work better, If Roman has it of course." Delphi pulled out her laptop and put it on her bed, firing up Discord. Astrapi#3332 was her name. "I have a few spare rare candies. I'd give you some, if you like." Delphi looked at her game, a shiny Scyther was hanging around the grass. "Ooh...I don't have one of those yet, let alone a non shiny!" Delphi ran into the Scyther and after throwing over 50 pokeballs, finally caught it. "Woo!" She exclaimed.

Roman checked his phone to see that Crystal had messaged him which made him smile, he decided to text a response. 'Sure, if you're using discord, my tag is GuyGriffin#8976' He put his phone away and began to organize his team and their moves, if he wanted to win, he had to be smart. Athena remained in her bed, but watched the TV where Roman played his game, clearly interested.

Crystal quickly added her two friends on Discord, then called Roman again. She texted him, 'Hurry up, slow poke!' as a joke, chuckling as she sent it. She sighed, "But, shinies are so rare! I'm so jealous of Mew!" Sapphire meowed, pawing the screen at a Pokemon in the grass, "Look, it's a Rattata, cat chase rat!" The cat lay down, eyeing the Pokemon scuttling around on the screen. "About your birthday.. when should we start? It sounds fun, and surprising the others is actually a good idea, it's something nice to look forward to, for once."

D

Deleted member 227971

"I know. Maybe tomorrow, I heard a rumor that the Teachers are letting us have tomorrow (Friday) off as they need to discuss the classroom situation. And it's a inset day monday, so four day weekend, I suppose. " Delphi started a call on Discord with Roman. "Want to start the battle then?" She started up a 3 way wifi battle and waited for her and Roman to join it. "I was thinking of a stay up all night party, and maybe a sleepover with everyone? We could all bring our switches and i have extra controllers for anyone that doesn't have one, and play mini games. Maybe watch a movie. NOT IT again though!!"

Present Day
Syn woke up in the middle of the night. He was terrified, because he had just woken up out of nightmare. In his nightmare, Azrael had killed all of his friends, and Roman, too. He decided to take a walk out of the dorm and see whether he couldn’t get caught. He decided he would head off to steal something from Crystal’s dorm, since he had overheard that she was in Delphi’s, but decided it was too easy. So, he went to try to steal something from the principal.
On the way there, Nik, who wasn’t sleeping soundly either, but for completely different reasons, overheard Syn’s soft footsteps outside his dorm and decided to follow.
Anyways, Syn’s plan was to send Therian in Cheetah form outside of school ground to lure away the principal’s wolves/the principal herself in wolf form, while Syn would silently sneak into her house and steal something valuable. Therian had already exited, and from what Syn could see, it had worked; the coast seemed clear.
Syn went for gold, literally, but he actually found something better, a master key, capable of opening every door in the school, and, possibly even better, an enchanted dog whistle...
Suddenly, just after he had grabbed the two items and was about to grab some more, Nik, still following him silently, had his powers flare up, and they were both transported into a future where Syn robbed the principal of these two items.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Unspecified Date in the Future
This future was dark, and it seemed the school had fallen into disrepair. It was all but abandoned, and the only light was coming from a classroom a little bit off, the creature taming classroom. Syn, ran up to the classroom to see whether there was anyone there, and sure enough there were, but not the people he had expected.
There, the villains stood, all of them, including Zack, who was messing with the key, and another villain Syn didn’t recognize (Titan), who was blowing the enchanted dog whistle. Meanwhile future Syn was also standing around, trying new forms. Syn was very confused by this and gasped when he saw future Syn, which caused future Syn to turn towards Syn, who immediately hid. Nik, bidding a little further away, knew he had to stop Syn from stealing the items, but how? His powers were useless in combat (or so he thought), and Syn wouldn’t just give them back. As future Syn exited the building and was about to look into the bush where Syn was hiding, Nik barely managed to control his powers just enough that he took a Syn and him back to the present inside the headmistress’s house.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Present Day
Syn was very confused by this, but he immediately saw Nik, and he threatened him with a sword arm faster than he could respond, saying, “These things are mine. You won’t tell the headmistress, will you now?”
The, he flew out of the mansion in dragon form with the two items in his claws (obviously not understanding what Nik had done) and got back to his dorm quickly, where he met up with his pet, who had been much faster than the principal and had had no problem evading her. Nik tried to follow, but he was too slow, and so he just went back to his dorm, trying to fall asleep again, but Nik couldn’t sleep knowing that Syn would betray everyone with the two stolen items and bring about the downfall of Wolfborn. He knew he had to steal them back or die to Syn trying, which was more likely. So, wishing padded white room with no visions, he punched the padded walls as hard as he could, and he kept punching, even though with his horrible form, he hurt his hands every time. He was training for when he would be able to prevent that horrible future from happening.

Last edited:
Athena walked over to sit next to Roman and get a better view of the TV whilst Roman finally prepared his team of Pokemon with good moves and the order he sends them in, few of them having moves to help counter their weaknesses. He opened up his Discord and responded with a smile. "Only if you feel like losing!" Roman said with clear confidence as Athena let out a cheerful coo loud enough for the girls to hear over Discord. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and quickly took it out to see that one of his brothers texted him, he was honestly surprised as he didn't interact with his brothers that much; it was mainly Athena or his sister. He put his phone away and decided to read the text later, for now... he was interested in winning this Pokemon battle, so he joined the battle.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi saw Roman join the battle and started it. This was gonna be great!

TIMESKIP

Delphi was getting tired now. The battle had been going on for a while, Roman's pokemon winning against most of Delphi's. She sighed as she selected her last pokemon, her shiny mew, and used transform, watching as it turned into a copy of Roman's Mega Gengar. "You know your gonna win this Roman" She sighed "So just win it already" Hopefully it was going to end soon, for Delphi was really tired.

Roman managed to hold his own in the battle which he saw as a challenge, both he and Delphi were on their last Pokemon, but after a moment of intense move trading, Roman's Mega Gengar came out on top and won the battle. "Yes!" Roman shouted whilst Athena let out a coo in excitement to Roman's victory, after a moment of brief celebration, Roman leaned back on his couch. "Good battle Delphi, a close one too." He said as he stroked Athena lightly. "I can tell you're tired, I won't keep you from calling it a day." He said with a smile before he went to turn off Discord, his Nintendo switch and put it away, Athena returned to her bed whilst Roman got in to his pajamas, turned off his light, got in to his bed and slowly fell asleep.

"BYE!" Crystal shouted down the phone, also turning it off. "Good night, Delphi!" She hugged her before leaving and giving a final wave, then shut the door behind her. Sapphire trotted behind, running back into Crystal's dorm and curing on her bed until she was comfy. Crystal put on some pyjamas and sat down in bed, still continuing to play the Switch.

Once she'd finished with her new Pokemon team, she switched it off and went to sleep, she would help Delphi with her party planning, and she couldn't wait. Excitement kept her awake for a while, until a final wolf howl could be heard outside, and she let herself fall asleep.

(Doublin' it up, xD)

Sapphire stood on top of Crystal, loudly meowing until her eyes finally opened, "Get off, Sapphire.." She yawned, slowly rolling out of bed. "Oh, that's right, a day off!" She cheered, then quickly got changed out of her pyjamas. She was surprised to find a note under her door,
'Dear Crystal,
We're disappointed that we have to give you and your friends equal punishment. You were told to stay in your dorms on Thursday, the day of attack, and you disobeyed our direct order of safety and went to fight. Your behaviour will not go dismissed, and you will lose your privileges in classes for a while. This means things such as big creatures in creature tending, and exotic plants in gardening. There is more to this punishment, you will find out along the way. Your teachers have been notified of this temporary change.
Yours sincerely, Miss Wolfe'
She sighed, "What a great start to my morning.." She figured all her friends would get the same letter, pretty unfortunate. Syn, of course, would still get his extra punishment, extra lessons with Mr. Beamon, their creature class teacher. Crystal left her dorm, then headed down to get some early breakfast. She felt like a short swim after, she just hoped the pool was never damaged, she needed something refreshing after the punishment letter.

Once at the cafeteria, Crystal bought some pancakes with syrup and took a seat at a big table, enough for whoever decided to join her for breakfast. Sapphire lay under the table, already napping again.

Last edited:
Syn exited his dorm sleepily and went to go get some breakfast. Upon arriving st the cafe, he saw that they had pancakes on the menu and got a steak instantly. Then, he sat down across from Crystal, saying, “Did you get your punishment letter yet?”

Meanwhile, Nik did nearly the same thing, but when he saw Syn in the cafe, he made it a point to sit on the opposite side of the cafe from them. It didn’t work very well, because they were the only three people in the cafe.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi awoke feeling more tired than usual. Her chest felt tight and her nose was blocked. “Nevermind” thought Delphi. The girl couldn’t be bothered to walk the minute to the cafeteria and so made some cheese and chorizo/salami toasies. The smell as she opened the sandwich toaster made her mouth water. Sitting on her bed and starting to eat, Delphi looked in the mirror. Her nose was pink! Suddenly she felt a wave of heat surge through her. “Great, now I have Fever! How could this get any worse!” Delphi kicked the letter under her bed and turned her tv on, rewatching all the Pokémon movies.

Meanwhile Cliff ran into the cafeteria, instantly smiling as he realised that it was pancake for breakfast. He choose 5 choc chip pancakes and dumped a mountain of maple syrup onto it. Cliff was too engrossed in his pancakes he did not realise he had sat down on the same table as Nik, sighing when he looked at the boy. Cliff looked around. All of the other tables had someone sitting down already, and he didn’t want to be rude in front of this person he hardly knew, so he tried to concentrate on his pancakes and not meeting the eyes of Nik.

Nik, couldn’t help but stare at the person who had sat down at his table, it was just what he did. Suddenly, he felt himself being transported into the future, a future where he was friends with Cliff. This was one of the rare good futures he had ever for seen, so he wanted to stay there for a while. However, he had little control over his powers, so he ended up teleporting back to the cafeteria in the present day.

Syn had been watching Nik and had seen him fade out of reality and seemingly disappear only to reappear moments later. He couldn’t help but wonder what exactly this student’s powers were, and for some reason, they scared him a lot. So, he focused back on his food and said to Crystal, “Do you know where Delphi is? I wanted to know if she was OK after that accident. Her eye looked pretty bad.”

Crystal sighed, "Yup, no more lessons in the stables for us for a long while.." She looked over to see what Syn was looking at, then jumped in her seat as a random student popped out of and back into reality. "Huh? Oh, Delphi. She seemed fine last night, her eye wasn't bothering her, she's probably sleeping in late after her journey back here and the whole battle thing, I'm sure she's alright, but we can check on her if you want." She shrugged, "No harm in that, and the others are still sleeping, too." She shook her head and looked back at Nik, "Did I see him pop back into the cafeteria, or am I just seeing things?"

@AstrapiDappletail
Not wanting to attract too much attention to the only student who knew of his crimes, Syn responded to Crystal simply by saying, “You must be seeing things. I’m gonna go to Delphi’s dorm and see if she is OK.”

Meanwhile, Nik now knew that his friendship with Cliff was a very important thing, so he moved nearer to the student and said against his better judgement, “So, what is your name? Mine is Nik.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Cliff looked at Nik and shivered. "Nik huh? Well I'm Cliffard, but call me Cliff, I guess. Also, id it just me or did you disappear?" He almost gave his hand for him to shake but immediately realised what a bad idea that would be, for not even he knew the full content of his powers. He didn't want to risk almost killing him, or worse. "So..." Cliff looked down at his empty plate and sighed. "Sorry. Its just me. Im not exactly good with confrontation"

Delphi got up out of bed as soon as she heard footsteps outside the door and opened it hesitantly. "Oh, uhh morning Syn" Delphi sniffed quietly. "I won't be coming to lessons today, I don't think"

Syn arrived at Delphi’s door and when it was opened, he saw how sick she looked. “Wow, you look really sick!” He said, “I hope you get better soon, and I’ll miss you at lessons. At least your eye looks a little better though... Have you gotten sight back?”

D

Deleted member 227971

"Um, no. I'm still half blind, and it will probably stay that way until I die" She sighed. "You better get going. Class will be starting soon, right?" Delphi looked behind her to Sprite and Mitch, who where sniffing each others shoulders. Delphi slowly walked over to Sprite, seeing her belly was slightly swollen. "What's up with you then, eh?" She asked the Serval. Sprite and Mitch responded with a tentative mew. As Delphi rubbed Sprite's belly she could feel little kicks. "Holy Cow..." She stammered. "Kittens!? Um, Syn, Could you possibly get Crystal for me?" She put Sprite down who looked at her with a confused look on her face, before padding off to sit with Mitch (Who Delphi assumed was probably her mate and the Kittens' father)

“Don’t be that way! It will definitely get better, but you are right, I should get going.” Said Syn. Before he managed to get away though, he saw the servals and said quickly, “I’ll go get Crystal.”
Running to the cafeteria, he ran up to Crystal at the cafeteria and said, “Come quick! One of Delphi’s servals are pregnant!”

Last edited:
Titan and Haley
Haley, previously facing the opposite direction to Scarlett's portal; shot her head upright at the sound of the teleportation device and growled lowly. Spinning around in one swift motion, the female dropped onto all four of her limbs and shifted her wight to her back feet as if she were about to lunge at the female villain. "As expected." a booming voice, the one Titan tended to use upon first meeting people, caused Haley to huff and drop her shoulders as if already knowing there was no use in attacking. "Late. I assume you stopped to make some acquaintances, how amateur of you." Titan's voice rumbled as he crossed one leg over the other and allowing his large arms to rest of the edges of his seat.
"I am not your enemy. Unless you make it that way." Titan said before releasing a sigh as he stood. Haley, immediately dropped to stand beside him. "I come not to criticize your pathetic attempt at an attack, but to suggest you a better alternative." flexing his muscles as he popped each of his knuckles, Titan glared at Scarlet "Tell me, how willing are you to compromise?" the older male asked.

Amelia

Amelia stayed by herself after the attack. For some time she hovered around to make sure Delphi was alright, she never formally met the girl; but otherwise she slunk off to her room and stayed quiet. "Not now." she whispered to Linus who attempted to comfort her, it went on all through the night and until the next morning. Amelia had heard about the group punishment going around, she never got into any trouble. Not because she was any sort of good student, rather because she was weak and cowardly; that was why she hadn't gotten into trouble.
Amelia was on her way out, rubbing her shoulder in a tired expression, when Syn raced past her. It caused the girl to jerk awake and blink wildly at the sudden excitement. "Wh-What's wrong? Is everyone okay?" Amelia quickly asked the boy as she fell into line behind Syn and feared the worst.

Bryce

It was early morning, yet not early enough to keep Bryce down. The boy had been removed form the nurse's care early, likely because she was jammed back after the incident. He still clenched his fist and growled when he thought about it, Bryce's side didn't hurt much anymore. The nurse was able to heal it way quicker than he had expected, it was scarred over to a point where he didn't like looking at it- but it didn't hurt, and that meant he was ready to get back into training. "I bet those jerks think they pulled one over on me." Bryce growled under his breath as he wiped several beads of sweat form his forehead; "I'll catch up, I'll get stronger than they could ever dream of!" Bryce yelled as his body lit into flames that spread out in a circular burst and dissipated into the air around him. He was some distance form the school building, not being restricted like he knew some of the students were; still he didn't intend on going to any of the classes. He had missed on so much; so many opportunities were just out of reach.

As soon as the morning sun rose across the horizon and the school. Athena woke up lightly to see Roman still sound asleep in his bed, as she got up and did a few stretches, she looked at the door to see there was a letter, she also looked at the clock to see what time it was. After she looked, she decided to use one of her wings to wake Roman up, she lightly brushed the feather on his cheek, a clear sign on how well she was trained. Roman's eyes slowly opened upon the touch of his beloved griffin's feathers and smiled lightly as he sat up and stretched. "Morning Athena, did you sleep well?" He asked, Athena let out a positive sounding coo as she folded her wing back and looked at the letter by the door.

"Strange... I wonder who it's from?" He asked himself as he got out of bed and walked over to pick up, open and read the letter. After he read it, his face showed a clear sign of annoyance, part of his was surprised while another part wasn't; he disobeyed the teaches and put himself and Athena in harm's way, but Roman's pride was too much that being a coward was considered humiliating to him regardless, he huffed as he put the letter on the counter and decided to to into the bathroom to get dressed. Once dressed, he came out and got his dorm key. "Come on Athena, let's get some breakfast." He said as he got out of his room, Athena followed close behind and watched as Roman locked his door before he proceeded to the cafe to get some food.

Crystal looked at Syn, confused at first. She shook her head, "Pregnant?!" She instantly stood up to go back with him to Delphi's dorm. She saw Roman on the way, "Hey! After you get breakfast, we're at Delphi's! Someone's having kittens!" (I'm not sure what baby servals are actually referred to, so I'll use kittens for now.) As she ran past, she also found Amelia, who appeared to be trailing behind Syn, "Morning, Amelia! We're heading to Delphi's, maybe you should come, you two can finally meet for real." She kept going until she arrived at Delphi's dorm, then slowly went in. She saw Delphi's sick face and frowned, "That's a shame.. we can ask the school for some medicine, you know. They have some pretty good stuff that a teacher can get for us." She leaned down next to the pregnant serval, chuckling, "I hope you're proud with that, Sprite!" She also felt the kicking and nodded, "Definitely kittens."

(We have a day off, the school's being repaired due to dangerous damage, remember? Then it's the weekend! Then on Monday, our classes merge with our new characters some of you decided to make)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Waking up, Brian saw a letter in Bug's beak, standing on his bed. He took the letter and read it. "Seems pretty fair enough, we were supposed to stay in our dorms." he sighed, putting the letter down. After getting dressed, he headed to the cafeteria to get some toast. Brian also saw the others walk to Delphi's. He fed the rest of his food to Bug and hurried behind the others. "Crystal, what's happening?" Brian asked.

Jesse woke up. He really wasn't sure what happened, but he had a letter on the end of his bed. Quickly, he scrambled up and opened it, and frowned. They were supposed to stay in their dorms for the whole day, following the attacks. - no. He'd misread the letter, they had a day off in their dorms. The cafeteria was open though, but it listed a few areas to be shut off. So, he headed off to Delphi's dorm, just because he had nothing else to do, he wasn't hungry, and he wanted to see where the girl had been. Hopefully she wasn't one of the missing.

He knocked on, and shouted through the door. 'Hey, Delphi! Are you in there? I haven't seen you in ages and I'm pretty sure we never really talked but I've been curious where you got off to!'.

Upon the arrival at the cafe, Roman was caught off guard when he heard Crystal's voice saying something about 'Having kittens?' Roman could assume it as one thing, but he was still a bit tired and focused on getting breakfast. He ordered some eggs, sausages and bacon... and some more back for Athena, once they got their food, Roman ate his in a formal manner as always whilst Athena wolfed hers down and got her beak a little bit messy which amused Roman. "Oh Athena, still need to teach you manners at the dinner table." He said with a smile as he got out a napkin and wiped the mess off of her beak before he resumed to eat his breakfast. Once he was done, he wiped his face with a napkin before he got up and left for Delphi's dorm. "Looks like Delphi might have more pets to deal with." Roman said whilst Athena let out a coo in agreement along with what was likely a nod.

Crystal opened the door to Jesse, "Jesse!" She waved and smiled to him, "Haven't seen you in a while. Or since.. yesterday." She chuckled, then also invited Roman in. "This is okay, right, Delphi? I mean, they're only our friends!" She asked, hoping the girl would be okay with her letting everyone in. "So, when we all have time, I was thinking we go down to the pool, we haven't gone in a while, and the letter didn't specify space restrictions, so I think they're giving us a day off before punishment!" She petted Sprite's head, "You can relax by the pool, girl!" Sapphire meowed, "And you too, of course."
(@AstrapiDappletail @AnimeTail and @Pokéboy098 post when you get time, let me know if you need help with what's happening now)

D

Deleted member 227971

Sprite and Mitch's ears perked up at 'pool' and Sprite gave Crystal a look that seemed to say "I want to swim in the pool!"
Delphi smiled. "Yeah, its find And if you don't mind taking Mitch and Sprite with you, that would be nice. I probably can't come due to this stinking fever. I may be allowed just to sit and relax, but it's your choice really." She turned to Jesse. "Hey, Jesse, I was in Australia. Curse my parents for the last minute holiday!" Delphi sat back on her bed and sighed. She opened her letter and a look of confusion spread across her face as she read it.

"Dear Delphi

We know you have just returned from your holiday, and at the time you arrived you were not informed you couldn't be outside your dorm, but yet you still took part in the battle. Due to these actions, we have been notified that you have injured your eye permanently. Your punishment is not as great as everyone else's, but you will still be punished.
Medium sized creatures in class, Limited to pygmy dragons.
Not as powerful/powerless plants in gardening.
Extra class every day for a week, to substitute for missing school.
Thank you
Miss Wolfe"

"Whelp" Gulped Delphi.