• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Witchsona rp discussion

What plot should we use?

• The highschool plot

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • The witch hunters vs the witches plot

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also, Rakmit is more of a volcanic demon than a flame one, so he'll probably use some dark rocks or something for defense.

Yea OK, but what about:

Honestly in dragon form Thomas is the master of elements so he'll probably send out bursts of fire and lightining but also charge at you as he is the Bull elemental dragon Tanir son of the fallen dragon king Fafnir and classed above his father as one of the 4 heavenly dragon's so don't underestimate him

Bursts of Fire and Lightning, Bull elemental, Prince... What is a Bull elemental, and didn't you already say he was a master at all four elements?

Yes but I can say this He's named the bull elemental dragon because he controls all the elements and acts like a raging bull in dragon form and he can only uses draconian magic in human form and not all elements of fighting capability's

Yes but I can say this He's named the bull elemental dragon because he controls all the elements and acts like a raging bull in dragon form and he can only uses draconian magic in human form and not all elements of fighting capability's
You make it sound worse! Now, he acts like a raging bull in Dragon Form, and controls all elementals, not to mention he can control. Draconian magic in human form!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If he's a raging bull, and Raktim is hotheaded. Crap, I'm gonna need some of Raktim's inner human's advice to beat Tom.

Can you please not destroy anything? Remeber your in a city and if you both do fight then you will have to deal with the consequences of revealing yourselves and causing damage. I doubt faerie courts will like having their territory broken or for that manner any magical creatures territory damaged

Name: Chase
Race: Werewolf
Looks: Black Hair to match with his Black Jeans and Jacket, wears Red T-Shirt and Red Shoes, making him look like an Emo, which is completely opposite of his personality.
Classes: Werewolf, Witchery

There's no tree's so no chance of forest fire don't worry and I doubt many people would stay to close by if a dragon and demon fought each other

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is why I knew we should've gone farther. Anyways, Raktim is still a bit of a good boy in heart, so he wouldn't do too much rule breaking.

Are you kidding me...
"Fae you can open your eyes now, Oh and Ruston don't call me an idiot that really gets on MY NERVES!" yellled Tom as he let go of Fae got on all fours and skin started turning into scales that were as red as blood and grew to be as big as the school and even larger set of wings grew from his back.Spike's grew from his spine and horns replaced the hair on his new lizard like face "RAKTIM BE PREPARED YOU NOW FACE THE CHILD OF FAFINIR AND FOURTH MEMBER OF THE HEAVENLY DRAGON'S TANIR!"

He grew to be as Big as the school?! That's... Nope I'm done, Sorry Storm, I can't