• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Witchsona rp discussion

What plot should we use?

• The highschool plot

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • The witch hunters vs the witches plot

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Thomas Tanir
Race: Dragon
Looks: Human form: he is rather tall and has red hair and Bright blue eyes, Can make his wings appear to en
Dragon form: he has red scales covering his huge body, His wings radiate a green light and Horns Appear on his head and spikes down his back.
Classes: Normal high school classes,witchery and Draconic

Last edited:
Yeah my character has magic but let's put it this way I plan on it being a club study's it through because I will ended up being draconian magic

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Name: Faelan
Form: Werewolf
Looks: In her human form, she has long white hair that reaches all the way to the middle of her back. She has white wolf ears on her head as well as a small white wolf tail.She usually wears a navy blue mage-like robe along with khaki shorts that goes down to her thighs. She also has dark green eyes.

In her werewolf form. She is a very tall sort of muscular dark colored wolf.
Personality: She is notably shy/timid and she is also indecisive. Though in combat, she is rather skilled. She's nice to everyone but can easily fluster.

Classes: All regular highschool classes. And werewolf

Name: Atari Staccata
Race: Witch/Wizard (Music Witchery would be his main type)
Looks: Atari has unruly messy black hair, tan skin, heterochromatic eyes (left is silver, right is lavender), a white trench coat, a burgundy 3/4 sleeve shirt with a white upside down triangle on both the front and back, baggy black sweatpants, and two silver square bracelets that are worn on the left arm. He doesn't normally wear shoes. He carries his guitar in a black leather case at all times, no exceptions. The guitar itself is made from a dark wood, dyed to be grape purple. It has rune inscribed in the frets. Atari also wears a reversible white bandana over his mouth. One side has a kitten mouth on it (the .3. mouth), and the other has a jack-o-lantern-like angry frown.
Classes: Witchery classes, normal classes

Is this all okay? Am I set?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Ruston Rakmit
Race: Demon
Looks: As a demon, Rakmit is huge and muscular, he has 6 bright orange eyes and 4 dark horns. His entire body is volcanic and dark; and his hands are made entirely of lava and igneous rocks. As a human, Ruston has crimson eyes, and bright orange here. He also has two little horns coming out of his head. He wears a black and orange vest set and black dress shoes and dress pants.
Personality: Demon: Hot Headed and cold to enemies; Human: Calm and cheerful to most beings. He's very into his studies and is protective of his friends.
Classes: Regular highschool classes; Witchery

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't usually have any, since nobody is in love with my OCs XD. I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I'd be sometimes confuse on what to do XD

Well you could have multiple characters. I do allow that.

Form:
Name: Kat Glowlead
Race: witch
Looks: black hair that she usually keeps in a right bun, icy blue eyes, wears a to big dark blue hoodie, grey tights, black boots. She also can often been seen wearing black bear mask what have pupilless blue eyes
Classes: witchery(based lunar and animal) and normal high school classes

Form:
Name: Toren Blue
Race: werewolf
Looks: human- tall and broad in stature, short spiky brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, he wears a black leather jacket, blue t-shirt, worn jeans, and blue sneakers
Wolf- a large mottled brown wolf
Classes: werewolf class, draconic, normal classes

Form:
Name: Alya Wilkins
Race: human
Looks: short brown hair, honey coloured eyes, she usually wears lighter colours and has a love for scarves
Classes: normal highschool classes.

May I join or is it too late
Form
Name: Derrick Rose
Race: vampire
Looks: pale skin black Scruffy hair, black sneakers, black cut jeans, and a black hoodie
Class: vampire class and normal high school class