• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Witchsona rp discussion

What plot should we use?

• The highschool plot

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • The witch hunters vs the witches plot

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Sicily Armani Graziani
Race: Tech, Music, Art/Craft Witch
Looks: With cinnamon brown hair that flows down to just below her shoulder blades, parted on the left side of her head, bangs hanging down to her chin, Sicily isn't the skinniest young lady in the world, but she isn't considered fat, either. She's pale as hell but easily tans, and her eyes are a deep sea greenish-blue. Sicily needs no glasses thanks to her Tech magic, and usually wears a crimson red tank top with a back that flows down to her ankles, dark grey leggings, and combat boots. Either around her neck or over her ears are a pair of red and blue headphones, and attachable to them are a face cover that resembles a bandanna, made of metal with built-in mics and speakers to amplify her voice. She also carries around a thing that looks like a paintbrush without the bristles. Instead, there's a hole that is able to eject many different tips, like a paintbrush, pen, or pencil, for drawing and painting.
Classes: Witchery, Draconic, normal high school classes, Court Manners?

Anything I gotta change?

Last edited:
Name: Camila Cambio
Race: Werecat
Looks: Human form: Camila has long black hair that goes down to her shoulders. She has green eyes and light brown skin. She wears a black T-shirt, jeans, and dark gray tennis shoes.
Werecat form: Resembles a tall, sort of muscular black cat with green eyes.
Classes: Human and werewolf classes, since there are no werecat classes.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm gonna Ruston be such a good boy, that he'll take ALL his classes without skipping. I know, whatever. But the most epic part is he isn't using life hacks OR magic (unless it's witchery) also isn't the math teacher a non-human? if she's a human can't I just go all Demon and make her end the class? or can't someone use mind control magic? that's a thing.

I literally Death stared them and walked out because I feel like most people would be afraid of a dragon even if their a magical creature

Accepted.

The teachers know and pretty much all citizens of the city(even if they are non magic) so it's only the visitors and the people that don't live in the city that don't know about the magic of the city.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Storm, is the class ending soon? I wanted to wait and what you think because I was going to end it myself, but then I realized your characters haven't done much.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Tlord22 if you can convince Ruston to fight you in demon form, you'd fight him in dragon form. Also you would have to agree on the one term Ruston cares about most, the battle being held outside of school grounds.

Three people are on the roof. Two might be fighting soon?

Two werewolves accidentally blew up Kat's potion and now their fighting.

Alya and Derrik are in the hall where the fight is happening

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It'll mostly be me punching and using my lava and using fire magic. well that's why I'm going to do. what about you? Wait, how much you wanna bet Fae is gonna go in the middle while both of us are about to use powerful moves to stop the battle. Sorry, no offense but I saw it so many times in shows.

Honestly in dragon form Thomas is the master of elements so he'll probably send out bursts of fire and lightining but also charge at you as he is the Bull elemental dragon Tanir son of the fallen dragon king Fafnir and classed above his father as one of the 4 heavenly dragon's so don't underestimate him