• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Will you buy Black 2 or White 2 at launch?

Will you buy Black 2 or White 2 at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Not buying them at all

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Not buying them at all

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just a quick poll to see who'll be adventuring through future Unova at launch and who'll be waiting until later, if not passing on the games altogether.

I've personally had my preorders down for both games for ages, so it's a given that I'll be playing at least one of them as soon as I get my hands on the things. I'm planning to play through White 2 first simply because I played White first.

What about you lot?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely. I pre-ordered White 2 as soon as it was available, and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

One thing I will be doing, which will be fairly unique for me, is insisting that my team all the way through the game is sourced in-game - no Dream World, no migrations. Hopefully that'll convince me to use Pokémon I've not previously used on a team, and I think the spectacular early-game lineup will help a lot there.

It does occur to me, however, that I should probably beat Alder on the original White before the second one gets here...

Getting Black 2 on release :3 Me and my friends are thinking of camping outside ze shop. Normally I would buy both but I only have enough disposable income to pay for one game. And in-game sourced team like always. Riley almost never migrates even after main game.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Currently I'm £10 short of affording a copy of either, but by the time their release comes around I'm sure I'll have talked my parents around to lending me the £10, at least I hope~

Quite torn between which game to pick up. I've played both Black & White in full, but also own a Japanese copy of White 2. I do, however, really like the version exclusives in White 2, so maybe I'll just end up going for that version again. :)

Definitely Black 2. (That's the one with the Zekrom-powered Kyurem, so...)

I'm not getting it on the day of the launch, but I'm getting it mailed to me from the person who's buying it for me to pay me back for something. I'll probably get it up to a week after its release.

I can't wait until this comes out, I've been hearing so much about this.

Preordered Black 2 a few weeks ago, but I might pick up White 2 while I'm at it.

I've been so psyched for this game, I'm just so glad that I can finally enjoy it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shocari said:
I've been so psyched for this game, I'm just so glad that I can finally enjoy it.

Same. Even though it's another journey through Unova on the DS I'm really excited to finally see what all of these regional changes are firsthand. A lot of the games' more subtle features have me incredibly interested too. BW2 just seem so jam-packed with content. Next week can't come soon enough. ^^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Honestly, it's going to be a brand new journey simply because of the new locations and gym leaders and the like, so I'm not bothered that we're going through Unova again.

(And even if it wasn't, I'd buy it simply because of the ability to automatically renew Repels. :p)

Getting it at launch and becoming real life rivals with one of my friends. Every 2 gyms, we have to meet up and battle, or whenever we are available.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I pre-ordered White2 when I picked up Keldeo last month so I'll be heading back to Game Stop this weekend to pick it up. I so look forward to playing! :)

EDIT: Got it! <.>

I bought my copy of Black 2 off Amazon long ago-- as far back as August! I got it in the mail the day after the release though, because of the lack of Sunday mail >_<