• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

why am i still banned from pokecharms chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean i was banned yesterday this was the first time ive been banned tried to join today still banned i mean what the hell can someone explain why im still banned even if its my first time actualy being banned?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Typically, if you're banned from chat, you will be banned for one day. If you were banned yesterday, the channel operator who banned you hasn't come back online yet to unban you (and, probably, no one else who witnessed the ban have either). For a first offense, this should be the case with you. A second offense will result in a longer ban and so on.

However, depending on the severity of the rule breaks, you may have been banned for longer. I can't speak with certainty about what you have done to be banned from chat so I can neither confirm nor deny what your ban duration will be, but in some instances this is the case. The operator who banned you will unban you based on the duration they deemed appropriate.

Typically, if you're banned from chat, you will be banned for one day. If you were banned yesterday, the channel operator who banned you hasn't come back online yet to unban you (and, probably, no one else who witnessed the ban have either). For a first offense, this should be the case with you. A second offense will result in a longer ban and so on.

However, depending on the severity of the rule breaks, you may have been banned for longer. I can't speak with certainty about what you have done to be banned from chat so I can neither confirm nor deny what your ban duration will be, but in some instances this is the case. The operator who banned you will unban you based on the duration they deemed appropriate.

to be fair all i did was use text speek thats all

and thanks for telling me im still new to this site so i dont know everything about this site yet

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You didn't just use chatspeak, though.

You waltzed in, acted like an RP-y doofus, sassed staff - who warned you to read the rules - and then, even after claiming to have read said rules, you continuously lapsed into chatspeak in spite of repeated warnings. That's a whole string of offenses right there - and my patience is limited. There's only so many times you can show the rules to someone before you realize you're talking to a wall.

So yeah, that is why you are still banned and will most likely continue to be banned for the foreseeable future - and complaining about it on the forums is certainly not helping your case, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.