• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join When There’s Trouble... A Teen Titans RP

Batgirl kept dodging the batarangs, but then noticed that Damian seemed to have thrown a batarang. The batarang didn't seem to be thrown at any of the obstacles, but then Batgirl studied the direction of the batarang more, and noticed that there was a contraption that was shooting all of the batarangs.

Batgirl noticed it, but....she didn't do anything! She then started flipping, dodging all of the batarangs being throw, and then made her way next to Damian. She then whispered, "Sorry, Damian. I know what you were planning, but you're trying to test the skills of these heroes, not me. We should let them figure it out for themselves. If it takes too long for them to do so, then I'll be the one to deactivate it," so that no one else could hear. She then continued dodging the batarangs and sandbags.

Kid Flash came to the realization that the batarangs had to be coming from somewhere. He engaged in thought while he dodged sandbags and batarangs. Then an Idea came to him, What if I cover the things shooting the batarangs with the sandbags. Wally sped around the room collecting sandbags. Once he had enough sandbags, Kid Flash ran towards the contraption and piled up the sandbags, hoping that it would stop the batarangs.

Within seconds, Akuma, Catboy, and Matt arrived and crashed through the door of the warehouse. Catboy looked around to see a few young heroes, lots of sand, and parts of batarangs. "What's going on here?" Catboy asked. Unfortunately, he was far enough into the warehouse to be another potential target for several batarangs. Catboy cursed under his breath, then threw several cat head shaped
explosives at the batarangs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"WHAT THE HELL!!!"

Matt, who had finally managed to free himself form his bindings after being dragged around by that demon cat or whatever it was, saw a series of incoming sand bags and Batarangs and did his best to blast them to pieces with explosive palm blasts.

"You have five seconds to explain...or screw this!" Matt yelled as he aimed to charge the distant wall and blast a hole through to get out of this mess. Unfortunately a green bird slammed into his hockey masked covered face which knocked him on his butt. The bird shifted back to Beast Boy, who was also on his butt as they both quickly got their bearings.

"You! What is going on!? Where the hell am I!?" Matt yelled as he held up an explosive palm to try and scare an answer out of the changeling which caused Beat Boy to hold up his hands defensively.

"Easy there, I am just as lost as you are. Let's just talk this..." Beast Boy said, but as he had been backing up he accidentally stepped on another metal plate which casued more sandbags to fall. Raven had seen this and let out a groan.

Idiots....

Quickly she had used her powers to generate a magic barrier that covered Beast Boy and Matt and protected them from the sandbags.

Robin flinched. Who the hell were these people?! Were they here for him? He had no idea what they were like or if they had the skills necessary to survive this.
"ENOUGH!" Damian shouted, tossing a Batarang at a cord. The cord was split in half, and the Batarang Launchers stopped working. The pressure plates were also deactivated. "With the exception of Batgirl, everyone I called here obviously need training." Robin said, jumping down. "Now first of all, who are you people and why are you here?!" Damian was facing the new arrivals.

Beast Boy, Raven & Matt had turned their attention to Damien and listened as he scolded them along with everyone else in the room. While Raven wondered who this guy was and what his motives were, Beast Boy & Matt had different reactions.

"Dude, I didn't even know this was a thing! This is like failing me for a test that was never announced!" Beast Boy complained as Matt moved face to face with Damien as he held a pair of explosive palms.

"Who I am isn't important, I was dragged her by that guy and his pet." Matt said as he gestured to Catboy and Akuma before he glared Damien through the eye holes of his hockey mask.

"Who are you and what you are doing are the real questions, though given your outfit I'm gonna go take a wild guess that you are one of the Bat's sidekicks." Matt said, taking note of Batgirl and coming to the same conclusion.

After a brief scolding from Ollie, Speedy was sent away. He walked through the streets of Star City. He kicked puddles as he walked. Roy was tired of everyone treating him like he wasn’t superhero, he wasn’t just some kid who dressed somewhat like Green Arrow and had bow.

During Roy’s walk, he heard yelling from a nearby warehouse. Speedy rushed inside, wondering if a crime or something was happening. He walked into the warehouse with his bow drawn.

"Call it a pop quiz, then." Robin said. "If you want to be a superhero, expect danger to come at you from anywhere at anytime." Damian then flinched as Wally pointed out a new arrival. "Oh good, another one. Speedy, right? Green Arrow's protege? Nothing's up. We're doing... a bit of training. Or were until these guys showed up." Damian jabbed his thumb behind him towards the new arrivals. "People I called here? Come with me for a minute. I'll explain everything." Robin then pulled out his grappling hook, grappling to the top of a street lamp. He then began to glide towards a nearby hill.

Kid Flash ran past the lamp and up the hill. He arrived a half a second after Robin got there.
_________
Speedy lowered his bow and sat down on some piled up sandbags, he pulled out some of his arrows and fiddled with them.
————
“Well, that is true,” Dick said in response to Starfire. He pulled out his communicator and sent a message to a friend of his he had yet to introduce to the other Titan’s.

"An ally of a past colleague of mine spotted coordinates that turned out to be for this warehouse, if you must know." Catboy called to Damian. He turned to Matt. "And I had Akuma bring you with us so I wouldn't have to chase you down again later." Akuma started to wash his right front paw. Catboy watched the others with interest.

While Beast Boy, and to a lesser extend, Raven would follow Damien to the hill Matt rolled his eyes.

Guy is a moron if he thinks I'm sticking around.

As such Matt turned around and attempted to run in the opposite direction right past Catboy as he aimed to get out of there with his stolen cash in his bag.

Akuma spotted the movement out of the corner of his eye. He immediately stopped washing his paw and pounced on Matt. His front legs slammed down on Matt's back, pinning him down. He hissed at Matt. Catboy turned towards the two, then nodded in approval. That guy wasn't going anywhere.

Matt groaned as he tried to get up, but Akuma proved a bit too strong and Matt figured if he used an explosion or two it would only make things worse. Matt let out a sigh.

"I'm gonna have to go with you guys, aren't I?" Matt asked, more to himself than anyone else though he spoke loud enough for Catboy to be able to hear him.

As Damian reached the top of the hill, he walked past Kid Flash and stared towards the overhanging moon. "...I don't suppose any of you know why I called you out here. It's because I need a team. And from what I saw back there, it's the same for all of you. I don't know what any of you are like mentally, but in a situation like that... well, I'll be honest. You were pathetic. Blindly walking into danger, setting off almost all the traps, not thinking to deactivate any parts of the arsenal... hell, I could have handled that ten times better by myself. Batgirl could have as well. She just decided not to." Damian smiled at Barbara for a second before resuming his gaze towards the sun. "I will commend Raven for protecting her teammates and Kid Flash for trying to use the sandbags to stop the Batarangs, but overall? No communication, no focus. You all just tried to survive without doing anything about it. But what you all have is power and potential. And that's what I need. A team that can back me up and storm through all opposition. Blue Beetle. Beast Boy. Raven. Kid Flash. Technology, primal power, magic and speed. With the skill and adaptibility the Bat-Family is known for, we could be an unstoppable team. Together, we could be the next Justice League. We could be... Titans." Damian then turned to the group, extending a hand to them. "What do you say?"

Kid Flash placed his hand next Robin’s and said,” I’m in. But I have something to ask. I know Speedy wasn’t a part of the names you mentioned, but if he’s half as accurate as The Green Arrow, he could be a valuable asset to this team. So, can Speedy join this team?”
“Okay, I’ll be there in sec.”

Just after Nightwing spoke, Blue Lantern landed in front of Titan’s Tower.