• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join When There’s Trouble... A Teen Titans RP

"Oh come on!" Catboy complained. He back flipped out of range and further onto the rooftop. "Don't you know when to quit." He then came down from the rooftop. He pulled a Catarang from a compartment of his utility belt and then threw it in Matt's direction.

-----Gotham City-----

Matt had seen the incoming Catarang and aimed his finger blast bullet at it, as he counted on making said Catarang explode before it could make contact with him.

-----Midway City, Michigan-----

Beast Boy watched as the costumed girl put the finishing touches on the robbers before she referred to him by name, which caused the changling to raise an eyebrow.

"I've...been doing okay. So, um, how do you know me? And who are you? You kinda look like that guy from Gotham, Batman I think his name was...only you know not a dude." Beast Boy said as he had been confused at how a person he never met could know his real name.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" exclaimed Batgirl, "I never introduced myself! Well, you're right in one part. I am associated with Batman, but I'm not him. I'm one of his sidekicks...Batgirl!" Batgirl would then flip, and jumped into the Batmobile. "I know you might still be confused," Batgirl said, "But I don't have that much time to answer your questions. But I'll be heading to the Batcave, so if you come with me then all your questions will be answered! So, wanna come with?"

“We’re getting a signal.” Jamie listened as the Scarab informed him of the info. It was heavily coded, and apparently, the Scarab was curious and decoded a message for Jamie. “It’s anonymous, but it demands we head to these coordinates in Star City.”

Jamie pondered it for a minute, before making his descion. “If it was heavily decoded, it must be important. We should go, but be on edge. We could get blow out of the water if we aren’t careful.” And with that the Blue Beetle made his way to Star City.

Damian passed El Paso, smiling as he drove by. Next on his list was Kid Flash, and he began to think of how to get his attention. He then remembered Batman had some image projectors that were in the bike's kit, so Robin programmed them to each have a letter or number of the coordinates. He placed each of them a thousand miles apart on the highway that Kid Flash traveled often before opening up communications with Batgirl. "Batgirl, it's Damian. Once you have Beast Boy and Raven, meet me at the following coordinates in Star City." Damian then drove off at high speeds towards the abandoned warehouse he had made his meeting point.

Wally found the coordinates rather quickly. The coordinates led him to Star City, home of the vigilante Green Arrow. Wally had met the vigilante a couple times on missions with his mentor the Flash. Kid Flash ran across the American country side until he arrived.

-----Midway City, Michigan----

Beast Boy thought Batgirl's request over, trying to process everything that seemed to come so suddenly. Soon enough Beast Boy reached his decision.

"Well, my mother usually told me not to get in a car with a stranger, but in this case what the heck why not?" Beast Boy said with a grin as he would jump in the passenger seat of the Batmobile as he felt he owed Batgirl something after she came and helped him with the robbers.

-----New York-----

Raven, having dawned a hoodie, made her way over to the doors of Manhattan College to begin one of her classes; trying to do her best to not think over the visions that came from her morning meditation session.

I'm sure it was nothing. Not every vision I have has to come to pass...right? Still I wonder what it even means?

Batgirl smirked, and exclaimed, "Alright!" She then started driving off, and the Batmobile was going so fast, it would cause any regular person to start feeling like they were in a roller-coaster.

Batgirl then got her communicator, and said, "Alright, Damian. I was able to get Beast Boy to come along, and now I'll be heading towards Raven." Batgirl then ended the conversation.

After a few hours, Beast Boy and Batgirl made it to New York City, New York. "Alright," Batgirl said, "I just need to get Raven, and we should be ready to head to the Bat-Cave."

---Batgirl's Batmobile----

"Raven? Is that another person you are searching for? And who is this Damien?" Beast Boy asked, naturally he was filled with questions concerning this entire situation.

----Manhattan College-----

Raven had currently been sitting under a nearby tree to the campus during one of her free periods, reading a book and trying to drown out the outside noise.

So loud...probably should have just gone to the library....

Batgirl looked back at Beast Boy, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I should explain more. Raven, just like you, is one of the recruits I'm searching for, and Damian, well he's the man who came up with all of this in the first place."

Batgirl then jumped out of the Batmobile, and said, "Come on, let's go and find us a new recruit!" Batgirl then grabbed her grappling-hook, and started swinging around the buildings of New York following her coordinates.

After a few minutes, Batgirl found Raven sitting under a tree. So she quickly maneuvered herself to jump on top of the tree. She then tied her legs on a branch, and was face to face with Raven. "Sup," Batgirl said with a grin.

Catboy pulled out his whip. 'This guy is definitely no pushover.' he thought. He cracked the whip twice as a warning. Then he aimed it at Matt's legs. If this worked, he'd fall down.

-----Gotham City-----

Before Matt could react fast enough, the whip wrapped around his ankle and yanked him off his feet which caused him to fall flat on his back. "Ow..." Matt mumbled, momentarily shaken from Catboy's maneuver.

-----Manhattan College-----

Raven, who had already sensed a presence approach was surprised to see a costumed girl tied to a tree branch and was now face to face with her.

"Um...sup, is this how you normally greet someone?" Raven asked, with a bit of deadpan but more confusion than anything else. Something else entered her thoughts when she began to get a battle look at the girl.

That girl...where...I've felt I've seen her before...could she have been in my vision?

"Not really," Batgirl responded, "I just thought I'd try it out." Batgirl then flipped off the tree, and stood in front of Raven.

"Raven from Azarath, right?" Batgirl said, "Well, I'm Batgirl from Gotham. I, and my associate, wanted to see if you could do us a little favor. It isn't safe for us to talk in a public place, so we should leave immediately." The Batmobile then drove right next to Batgirl. "Would you like to find out more?" asked Batgirl.

Raven's eyes widened at the mention of Azarath, as she quickly went up to Batgirl with a faint outline of her energy that could be seen as she stared Batgirl down and her power leaked just a bit.

"I'm not getting in anything until you tell me how you know of that." Raven said, before she took note of her energy and suppressed it quickly; luckily, none of the other students on campus were close enough to their area to take much notice.

"S-sorry...but still I deserve to know." Raven explained, knowing she had for a brief half second lost her cool which was never a good thing. Raven had to suppress her emotions, had to keep control.

During all this, Beast Boy sat in the front passenger seat and watched the exchange. He had to admit, this Raven girl was kinda cute and....and Beast Boy quickly shook his head. He was a hero on what had to be some sort of hero business. He had to focus...

"I'm sorry, but," Batgirl said, "I can't tell you here. Get in the car, and I'll explain to you both how I know everything."

Batgirl wished she could tell the girl everything, but it wasn't that simple. She can't just speak about Batman's tech out in the public so easily. No one knows who might hear what.

Raven let out a sigh, the desire to know how this girl knew of Azarath...along with what her connection to this vision earlier was proved too much for her to ignore as she gave a nod.

"Fine, though you owe me for some unexcused absences." Raven said, knowing she had to put her classes on hold as she walked to the Batmobile and entered the back seat, Beast Boy turned to greet Raven with a friendly smile.

"Hey there, name's Beast Boy. Hero, tofu lover and the funny guy. Nice to meet you." Beast Boy said as Raven looked at the changeling with a deadpan expression.

This was one of the guys this Batgirl brought with her? Well, he was a character...and that could only led to some annoyance in the future.

"Raven. A pleasure, I suppose." Raven said, not exactly giving quite the warm greeting in return which did little to damper Beast Boy's spirits as they both waited for Batgirl to get in.

"Alright!" Batgirl exclaimed, "And we are out of here!" Batgirl then ranked up the engine of the Batmobile, and drove out of New York City.

In the car ride, Batgirl then got her communicator, and was able to send a message to Damian, "Alright, I picked up, Raven. I'll meet you at the Batcave."

Batgirl ended the call, and then looked at Beast Boy and Raven. "So, I'll explain to you everything," Batgirl said, "I am associated with the vigilanty hero, Batman. Well....he and his son, Robin, have been arguing for a bit. So, Robin has decided to build up his own team, so he doesn't have to deal with his old man."

Batgirl then drove off of a random water-port, and pressed a button, turning the Batmobile into a jet-ski.

"And how I know how you both are," Batgirl said, "Well, that's because of Batman himself. And don't ask me how he knows everything about either of you, because I'm not too sure myself."

The Batmobile then arrived at the entrance of the Bat-Cave.

"Batgirl, take them to these coordinates." Damian said with a sigh. "Not the Bat-Cave. I'm transmitting my location now." Damian then sent Barbara the location of the warehouse, putting the warehouse window back in place.

A beeping noise came from on of Catboy's utility belt's compartments. He pulled out the source, a communication device with a video screen on it. A Catalan girl with a black mask and a form fitting black jumpsuit under a black blazer that has two thick gray stripes above the bottoms of the sleeves appeared on the screen. " Pirata Informàtic." Catboy said. "What's up?" "One our allies has found some coordinates that lead to a warehouse in Star City." Pirata Informàtic said. "We'd like you to check it out."
"I'm a bit busy right now." Catboy said. "But I'll see what I can do." He looked at Matt. "Looks like we're going for a ride." He returned the communicator to its compartment, then pulled out a different device. He pushed a button on the device. Within minutes, a large, black furred blur jumped down from a nearby rooftop and landed beside Catboy. The massive black cat demon, named Akuma, laid down beside Catboy. He climbed onto Akuma's back. He then spoke to the cat demon. " Kare o tsukande, sutāshiti ni ikimasu." *translation: Grab him, we are going to Star City* Akuma grabbed Matt by the seat of his pants, then headed for Star City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before Matt could even process what was happening a large cat-like creature suddenly appeared and grabbed him by his pants and began to carry him away.

"W-what the hell is this!? Get this feline off me!!" Matt yelled in fury as he tried to pelt the beast with small blasts to try to get him to let go.

Batman, meanwhile, lurked and followed the pair from a distance. So far this fight had avoided much collateral, and he would ensure it remained that way.

----------

"Wow..."

Beast Boy looked at the entrance of the Bat-Cave in pure aww, though Raven looked less than impressed. None the less the pair would wonder what their purpose for coming here was as they were given information concerning this "Batman" and this son "Robin" of his.

"A family feud huh? What was the disagreement about?" Beast Boy asked before Raven let out a sigh.

"I think it would be best to leave that kinda stuff between them." Raven said, not wanting to get too involved in the personal issues between this Robin and Batman.

Last edited:
"Oops," said Batgirl, "Sorry, Damian."

Batgirl then looked back at Beast Boy, and Raven, and said, "Sorry, guys, but I don't want Damian mad at me 'for not following directions'." Batgirl then took out a weird looking pen from her utility belt, and said, "Alright, guys, you won't even feel a thing......hopefully." The pen then shone a light that would faze both Raven and Beast Boy.

If the pen worked, then Beast Boy and Raven would forget ever even looking at the Bat-Cave. And, they would then wake up conscious in a warehouse.

"Alright," Batgirl said, "We're here."

Kid Flash zipped around Star City until he finally arrived at what looked to be a generic warehouse. He began to question why he followed the coordinates, what left them, and why he needed to be here at this time.
Roy fired an arrow into the remaining invader. The mobster dropped to the ground. Ollie looked at Roy with disappointment,” Why didn’t you at least try to warn me that Star City’s biggest gang wanted me dead?” Oliver questioned.
“I don’t know.” Roy responded.
“Well I do, because you wanted to be the one to save me. You wanted to be the vigilante that swept in at the end to save the victim. You aren’t ready for that kind of stuff.” Oliver lectured.

Starfire had been cruising around the city, trying to think of what the present she wanted to buy would be. Dick's birthday was coming up soon, and she wanted to get him a great gift... Suddenly, her Titans Communicator went off, symbolizing something going down. Taking it out, she opened it up. "Is there a problem?" she asked, knowing that of course there would be one.
---
Robin sighed, sitting utop a steel support beam from the upper level. "So why did you think bringing them to the Bat-Cave would be a good idea, again?" Listening closely, Damian noticed that the next potential Teen Titan was fast approaching.

"Your not setting foot on solid ground until we reach our destination." Catboy called from the cat demon's back. "This is to make sure you stay out of trouble." Meanwhile, Akuma kept a steady pace. They would reach Star City in good time. Once they entered the city, they would head towards the coordinates.

Matt realized that blasting the cat with a high powered explosion might only make things worse so he would swallow his tongue and just accept this.

"Where the hell are we going anyway!?" Matt asked, clearly irritated as he made sure to keep a tight hold on his bag of cash during this.

Elsewhere, Beast Boy and Raven woke up with no memory of seeing the Batcave or what Batgirl had done to them.

"Man, I was more tired than I thought I guess." Beast Boy said with a yawn as Raven glaned over to what seemed to be a warehouse.

I don't remember falling asleep, and why did she want to bring us to a warehouse.

"So where are we anyway?" Beast Boy asked.

"Some warehouse in Star City. She didn't tell me where the coordinates were found, though. So don't ask me where they were." Catboy said. Akuma continued forward. They would soon reach Star City.

Dick heard a response through the speaker in the couch,” Star, it’s Slade. I’m not sure what he’s up to, but he’s been spotted in downtown San Francisco.” Dick stood up headed towards the elevator to the bottom of Titan's Tower.”

"Star City, the rendezvous point for you all." Robin said. "I'm making a team, and you all have a place reserved on it. You may call me Robin, Son of the Bat. This is Batgirl. I would assume you both know each other already. We're waiting for two more, and as soon as they get here we can get down to business."
---
"Right." Koriand'r said with a nod, flying towards Titans Tower. "I'll meet you at the Tower, and we can move from there as a unit."

Kid Flash finally found where the coordinates lead him to a normal looking warehouse, which he walked in. When Wally entered it, he saw a Damian Wayne, the Son of the Bat and he was also kind of Nightwing’s brother, so he already knew him.
——————
“Alright, I’ll see you when you get here.” Dick said as pressed a button on the elevator. He then sent out messages to the rest of the Titans.

Cyborg who had fallen asleep on the couch was awoken by the noise being made by his T-Phone. He rubbed his eye, and checked it. “Slade’s back? Well that ruins my lazy day.” He mumbled getting off the couch and making his way to the elevator. He got inside and made his way down to join Nightwing.

“Okay, I’m assuming everyone else is on their way.” He said upon arriving.

Jamie touched down outside of the warehouse, and the Scarab’s senors flared to life. “I’m sensing living bodies in there.” It said, anxiously. Jamie could tell it was nervous. “Have Blaster ready to go.” Jamie said as he made his way inside with the barrel raised.

“Well, it looks like it’s some kind of gathering for kid superheroes.” Jamie announced as he lowered his weapon and it morphed back to his hand. He scanned the room. While he didn’t know a lot of them well, he reconized one of them as a Batman sidekick. What was his name? Bluebird? Jamie couldn't really remember.

As soon as the two stepped inside, Damian flashed a smile. "Now that everyone's here... a little team-building exercise." Robin then pulled out a trigger for some sort of mechanism, and activated it. Suddenly, batarangs flew out of multiple different areas of the warehouse, heading towards each of the different heroes. Damian knew they were each skilled enough to deal with the trap, but he had to be sure. He had also set up some pressure plate traps for them to deal with. The idea was that they'd overcome the trap as a team. Well... hopefully. If they didn't, then he'd need to get a new team anyways.
---
Koriand'r landed in front of Titans Tower, seeing both Nightwing and Cyborg. "Where's Wally, Connor and Megan?" she asked.

“I’m not sure, but i think us three can take on whatever Slade is doing.” Dick exclaimed.

Damian cringed as Kid Flash hit a pressure plate. Suddenly, heavy sandbags fell towards the teenagers, the pressure plates releasing them from their hinges. Kid Flash's lack of precision and forethought had put the group in more danger, making the terrain even more dangerous. Now hopefully, no one would trip the tripwires... He knew Batgirl would be able to make it out, but he was unsure about the others. Raven and Blue Beetle should be able to with their powers, but Beast Boy and Kid Flash seemed too sloppy... Overall, though, Damian knew this was a good test. He could have made it harder, but he didn't want to kill anyone.
---
"Are you sure? He's defeated the entire team before." Starfire said to her boyfriend. "With me out of practice, we don't exactly have a big gun..."

"W-what the heck!" Beast Boy called out as he saw a series of incoming batarangs that flew out from seemingly all directions. Quickly the changling shifted into a bird and did his best to flew in-between and from the incoming batarangs.

What is this!?

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Raven called out as the batarangs around her became coated in her magic power and suspended in the air. Raven would not be able to do every one of them, due to the sheer number of targets, but she used the ones held by her telekinetic power to toss them at the other batarangs which either sliced them against each other. Raven did not understand what was going on, but she knew she needed to focus and figured so long as nobody did anything stupid they should be...

"Whew, that was a close one." Beast Boy said to himself, having avoided the batarangs as he shifted back into his human form to return to ground level...only to land on one of the pressure plates.

Robin face-palmed, as Beast Boy caused more sandbags to fall on the group, trapping them in extremely close quarters. In truth, it was now like the group was split in half, Damian saw. Beast Boy and Raven were now trapped on one side of the newly-created sandbag wall, and Kid Flash and Blue Beetle were stuck on the other. Barbara... where was she? Damian scanned the area, searching for her.

Batgirl was sort of alarmed from the oncoming batarangs, but was able to dodge every single one of them. "Dammit, Damian!" exclaimed Batgirl, "Why did you have to bring me into this mess!?"

A sandbag was about to fall on her, when she got one of her own batarangs, and threw it directly at the sandbag. The batarang was an explosive one, and it caused the bag to explode, and the sand was sent flying everwhere.

Dammit, Damian! This is more bothersome then exciting! Batgirl then continued dodging batarangs and sandbags.

The second Beast Boy had stepped on the plate, a bunch of sandbags fell from the sky which "complimented" the incoming Batarangs.

"Good work, that's just what we needed." Raven quipped as she used her powers to stop the incoming Batarangs and tried to use them to slice through the sandbags.

"It was an accident!" Beast Boy said in his defense before he shifted into a bird to try and avoid everything just as he did before.

Kid Flash ran around the warehouse like mad man. He was incredibly confused and hit his head on a sandbag, almost knocking him unconscious. Wally grabbed his head and exclaimed,”Ouch, dammit!.”

Once his head started turning, he caught the reaming batter ants and threw them at the sandbags, which due to the fact he threw them in credibly fast, were flung up into the ceiling.

“Ma they are all overthinking this.” Jaime thought to himself as he readied his cannons. Then he fired multiple blasts around him that fried batarangs headed towards him. “This probably isn’t the best training course.” He as he kept himself safe from the spinning pieces of metal.

Robin face-palmed. Instead of reducing the amount of obstacles, the team was only creating more. Sand was now flying across the room from the sandbag destruction, accompanied by Batarangs and now Jaime's lasers. Damian then decided to send Batgirl a message. He tossed a Batarang at one of the Batarang Launchers. If she noticed it, he knew she could disable it and the others.