• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What would you do for a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run away to Canada (where they make them XD) and throw a rock at one of their windows. Then bust out with the Banshee and throw it off a cliff.
What would you do for a real-life Shaymin?

Destroy my DS and all my games! (57!) If I own The Pokémon Comp. Tnen I'm in realation to Nintendo so I can get a new one.

What woud you do for the Trainer Card Maker to be fixed?

Throw myself off a cliff, then land on a mattress, run back here and ask them.
What would you do for a shiny, level 100 rayquaza on your pokemon diamond, pearl, or platinum?

Murder Doctor Oak and take his place (kidding) <_< >->; I meant, give all my fellow Charmers a cookie. :3

What would you do to have a pet Eevee?

^ XD

Nothing. I hate peanuts. D=

What would you do for this AMAZING Lemonade that I made and that I'm drinking right now? (And its actual lemonade! Not... you know.)

Throw my Dad's Frank Zappa CD into a bush full of Cows.

What would you do for permission to kill Lady Gaga with a loaf of bread?

Kidnap the captain and dress in his astronaut suit.

What would you do to be able to frolick with a bunch of animals?

Go to his home planet, learn the force, then take it when he isn't looking. Then run like hell.

What would you do for Reeses Peices?

Go covert ops and kill Chuck Norris's left arm (you can't kill all of him).

What would you do to be a Mystery Dungeon style Pokemon.

Kill the Klondike bar guys, then grab the Yetti from that one commercial and get it ourselves.

What would you do for some Squirtle Soup?

I would knock it out of your hand and run away laughing maniacally and then hitch a ride with a drunk truck driver and go across the country so you could never get your cheese back!

What would you do for a slice of pizza shaped like an octagon?

A

Anonymous

Sit on my couch watching TV while eating chips and dip. Then steal it.

What would you do for gooey toe cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.