• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What would you do for a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lick the doorknobs of my schools dorms!

What would you do for high five with the four armed character from Mortal combat? (Goro is his name apparently)

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to world 4-1

What would you do to play a practical joke on an Egyptian Pharaoh?

Leave out some bait, then put it under a box, held up by a ruler, attached to a string.

What would you do to see a double rainbow?

I'd throw a Pikachu into a microwave. (If you get what I'm referancing, I'll give you a cookie.)

What would you do to get my referance, (and ultimately get a cookie?)

I'd watch the video a hundred times, and stare at Pikachu's burnt face for an hour, screaming "IT'S SO INTENSE!" (Yay, cookie time!)

What would you do for a flash video of an egg screaming "THE RABBIT IS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!"

Since Eeveeon forgot to post, I'll take care of it.

What would you do for the ability to run like Sonic the Hedgehog 8)

Murder the shiny Swalot at the top corner of my screen.

What would you do for a copy of Sonic Colors (or Colours, if you prefer) right now?

Pay the arcenist payments of two thousand dollars (one set for the materials, another for getting the address right, and a final set for doing it.)

What would you do for the ability to play a wicked guitar solo?

I would go undercover and destroy 4kids (their getting DBZ Kai now, and I'm worried.)

What would you do for a jar of Wisps (Sonic Colors)

Have a pillow fight with John Cena and Chuck Norris :p

What would you do to have extreme gear? (Sonic Riders series)

Watch the Twilight movies and the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie for 36 hours straight, no breaks.

What would you do for some yummy pastries (made by Tun)?

I would throw my laptop out the window. (Only if I get pastries made by Tun!

What would you do-o-o to get glomped?

Although I would like to say "nothing," I'd not breath for about a good 10 seconds c:

What would you do for a really tasty and juicy steak?

Status
Not open for further replies.