• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join What To Do...? (an Undertale RP)

"Meh. I could find herbal supplies, but I think it serves him right for sneaking up on me. Damn, I thought you were going to eat me alive. If you find any daisies down here, they should probably be a bruise cure that you can recognize. Or turnips, they'd do just fine as well. Other than that, it's on you. Honestly, I should've drawn my dagger and stabbed you instead, so consider yourself lucky." She had never needed medical supplies like bandages and disinfectant before, and usually there were plants around. She had a bunch of different flowers in the inside pockets, but she didn't think she should show that now, as it could be used against her later. Plus, those wounds wouldn't cause death, unlike what her daggers could've done. Honestly, she was disappointed in herself. Unlike her regular habit of pulling out her dagger and stabbing, she had gone for hand contact, light hand contact as well. Why did she show such weakness?

As she clutched the sheath of her right dagger, she heard one phrase continuously in her head. Leaning on her right leg now, it pressed into the ground as the voice in her head became louder and louder. Far too difficult to ignore. However, that's what she tried to do as she spoke to Violet. Every now and then between words, she'd pause and bite her lips before moving on. "You ok? Daydreaming isn't something we want in an underground ruin filled with beasts."

"Ok now" Mitch said angryly "how am I lucky that you punched me so hard I can barely walk!" Mitch shouted at her "and thanks... sorry didn't catch your name" Mitch asked violet

Last edited:
Violet stared curiously at Lily, then Mitch.
She chose to answer Lily's question first.

"Its, ah..personal," She said, staring at the ground as she said 'personal'.
She hated these moments, when she was so weak, and so shy.
A voice in her head answered, What else would you have liked to say?
I'd like to have said something better, without these stupid stutters.

She was still staring down, and mumbled,
"I didn't really help you. I'm useless at medicine."
With one more second, she added,
"And its Violet. That's Lily," she said, drifting her eyes to Lily and then lowering them again.

Lily nodded at Violet's answer. Usually, she'd tease her continuously, but this seemed like something far too risky for Lily. She then turned on her heels over to Mitch. That name reminded her of a cuss word she wanted to use. Ah well. "Well, I don't have anywhere better to go. And punching you again would go from funny-sad to sad-sad, soooooo...yeah."

Ok, now Lily knew she felt blood on the inside of her lips. Maybe she bit them too hard. But the voice was getting louder and louder , drowning out the quiet of the caves, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. The words the voice spoke were ones all too familiar to her, ones she never wanted to hear again. She shut her eyes tightly, presuming it wouldn't be thought of as out of the ordinary as she pressed her teeth together.

The Ebott Landing Massacre.

Violet swiftly turned without a word, flashing a glance at Lily, who seemed to be stopping something. She didn't stop to wonder, as she stepped through the short bridge and stared at the spikes that fell across the next bridge. She looked around the bridge, being able to say that it had been used before. Probably the day before? She was able to keep her full excitement in at the chance that someone, human or monster was here. All she could give out was a tiny smile.

Looking around, she breathed in.

"HELLO?"

Twas' a pretty stupid call, but Violet could be a little dumb. She turned, spinning on a whole circle before squinting at the exit to the room. The purpur like walls around her were cracked and chipped, making Violet lose a bit of hope. Taking out her notebook, she skipped past the funny pages and wrote down something.

I think someone is here. The walls are cracked, but my hope remains strong that someone passes here and back in the strange Ruins.

"Mitch turned and looked at lily " no ok let's just get this out now can you stop sounding so evil I know his isn't the real you so just open up a bit" he said demandingly insently regretting what he had said "sorry sorry just have tons of negative things in my life don't need more but can you just please try being a bit more optimistic all I'm asking" he half asked half apologised

Lily put her hand to her face and sighed. "Really?! We could get attacked. This is not a good place or time to be yelling around! We're in a freaking monster cave...thingy." Violet was very good at taking Lily's mind off more pressing issues, since for the moment the voice had disappeared. Thank the Lord for that one.

And then there was Mitch. He was almost convincing. It did open her up the slightest bit, but only in a sense of the word. She laughed softly, and only for a very small opening of time before answering. "Hey, I'm pessimistic person, and that attitude got me through several occasions I doubt you'd like to know about. I might sound evil, but to be completely honest I'm just really, really tired of society. And this isn't the first time, either. That's just what living in the forest on a mountain does to you." Maybe that was too sincere of her. She could've conveyed that through kicking him. Or stabbing him in the arm.

The Eboot Landing Massacre.

Violet heard Mitch's response to Lily, and she turned around and called out, "Hey! Both of you! Why don't you just set the past differences outside already and move forwards!" She pursed her mouth, and looked around again.

Only then did she notice the lever with handwriting on it. "Press this!" And all that. She looked at it strangely, and thought, The hell is this? Looks old and rusty, wonder.. she reached for the brass lever, pulling it down harshly.

She saw the spikes drop down to God knows where, and yelped silently.

"What the hell!" Mitch shouted in suprise. "Do we.... Keep on going " Mitch asked questionly he just pushed on though and headed over to the other side he got half way there when he stopped he had just relised how terrified he was

"That was far too easy for my liking." She walked over to the opening where the spikes used to be, and hit the ground with the flat of her blade. Seemed fine. Putting back her left dagger, she walked through, not really caring that Mitch had already done this and proved that it was safe. "It can't possibly be this obvious."

Mitch closed his eyes and put his hands out and just blindly walked to the other side once he was there he looked back at lily "well guess what it it this simple" he said with a smile

Violet whistled as she casually walked to the other side, flickered her hand at the bridge behind her, and said, "I'm quite sure there are harder things. A lever? I'd think people under here would be creative." She walked to the next lever, casting a glance at the second lever.

She tried to slide it, found she couldn't and pushed down the other one. Once again, the spikes fell on the next bridge. "See how easy they slide down? Almost as if they've been used recently."

(OOC: Sorry for the crap post and long wait!)

BIC:
So they took a shortcut, did they? Huh. They were probably in the same places in their timeline, Sans assumed as he shuffled after them, pausing behind them when a voice rang out to them. Turning around, the skeleton saw someone yelling over to Chara, saying something about coming with him, blah blah blah... Although, this guy was probably right in saying these things. Taking a step back, away from the human(?), he let them deal with the problem, nodding off like he usually did in any situation, head tucked into his hoodie. "zzz," he snored, smile unfaltering.

Dylan fell down the strange hole silently, waiting to land. He twisted so that he was upside down, and when his hands made contact with the ground, he jackknifed to his feet. He looked around. "Hello?" Dylan called. "What is this place?"

A loud echo buzzed in Violet's ears, and she swiveled around. "Did any of you hear that?" She said swiftly. She didn't move from her spot, listening again, then concluding her ears were broken. "I..don't think it was anything."

Violet grinned. "For once, I think Lily has a reason to punch something."
She zipped back to the strange house looking thing, and called out. "If anyone'd there, show yourself!"

Dylan rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Finally!" He thought. He walked over to where there was a strange house and saw a girl calling out into the darkness. He waved. "Hey. Did you fall down here too? I'm Dylan."

She stared at the boy, before crossing her arms. "We just met, and you said you're name instantly. Security much?"
"..Anyways, it's not just me here, thankfully. My name is Violet. My two..companions are named Lily and Mitch."

She ran back inside, whistling to Mitch and Lily. "Another human!"
Seriously, I'm starting to wonder how many humans are gonna fall down this damned hole..

Once Dylan saw the girl, he instantly felt a strange connection. He mentally shrugged it off. "Ok, Violet." He crossed his arms. "Any idea where the hell we are? I can't make any sense out of this place." He sat down and began to scrape at the ground with a random stick.

She shrugged. "There's a sort of sociopath girl and another normal like boy with me. You can ask them."

Taking her glasses off, she breathed slowly. "Hurry up, I wanna find out more about this place." She called out.

Last edited:
"Did you just call me normal!?"Mitch shouted at violet "well that does describe me pretty well" he thought "oh and I believe we are in a cave. Duh" he said smirking at dylan

(SOMEBODY REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE LEVER SPIKES)

Y
Violet ignored Mitch, only correcting him. "A cave that goes underground, apparently." She walked pass the next bridge,
folding her glasses on her beanie.

Last edited:
Dylan rolled his eyes. "Well, of course," He said to the one named Mitch. He followed behind Violet. "I'll watch the rear. You never know what could jump out at us."