• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join What To Do...? (an Undertale RP)

Asriel was walking through his own universe. "CHARA! Where are you?! You're so LAZY!!" Asriel yelled. he saw a portal, and Chara was in view through it. Asriel walked through. "CHARA!! Have I ever told you how LAZY you are?! You're too lazy too even tell me you're going through a portal!!" Asriel said to his sibling licking some Nice Cream.

Okay, now Sans was really confused. Wasn't that King Asgore's son? He seemed to act like someone very familiar... like Papyrus. What kind of sick timeline was this? "and you are?" he asked in conformation, gesturing to the goat monster and cocking an eyebrow ridge up in curiosity, still slouching over the counter-top of his sentry station.

"Me? WOW!" Asriel said excitedly." the KING is asking who i am! YES!!! WELL, I am The great savior Asriel king sir!!! By the way why are you wearing a blue jacket? don't you usaully wear a King Robe? And Why are you sitting at CHARA'S post?! Chara, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!? Asriel said confused.

Last edited:
Of course the fluffball had to wander through the portal. Of course he did. "Asriel, what in the name of G- Why are you here? I'm doing some sort of investigation, you know not to walk into other universes!" Chara was freaking out.

"Well, I guess you're here now. Sans, sorry for the... Interruption. Anyway, Asriel, your mind probably can't handle this, but... That isn't the king. He's.... Well, I think he can explain it himself." She said, fiddling with a small knife in his hoodie before launching it a rock, cutting an inch away from the skeleton's face. The skeleton couldn't touch him anyway, and looked a bit scared, so he was fine.. Right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(OOC: From now on {Or so I believe} I'll be helping @The Ringmaster control NPCs. I'll be handling Rose, the super-murder half of SplitPersonality! Flowey. Golly, looks like you'll be having fun! ;) )

BIC:
Red.

That stood out from the patch of yellow flowers. A rose had appeared to stand from the rest. Around this flower was a group of small children and goat monsters, the monsters on another side of the flower than the humans. This rose was aware of this. This rose would manipulate until he became a GOD.

Bullets manifested a full wall between the two groups as the rose opened its eyes and grew. "Hello humans. Welcome to the Underground! Everyone here's gonna want to kill you for your SOUL... so why not just get it over with?" The entire wall began moving towards the group, before stopping and vanishing. "That wouldn't be any fun though. See you around!"

And there was nothing to show for the rose's existence. But he was there. He was always there.

Last edited:
(OH MY GOD I JUST READ SPLITPERSONALITY!TALE AND THE OTHER FLOWEY IS A VIOLET TOO. OH MY.)

Violet was shocked for a moment, staring at the spot where the rose had once stood. Slowly her face hardened into anger. "Tried to kill me one way through, huh? Won't you.." she let her words stand in her mind, as her eyes were slowly getting teary.
One of the most annoying parts of Violet is that she cried when she was angry. And she was basically always angry. The girl's temper needn't gone more

She glared pointedly at Lily. "That red rose just tried to kill us. Did you really do nothing with your reputation to uphold?" In her head, she said the word reputation in her head again and again.

"Universe?" Asriel asked. "So THAT'S why the king is wearing a jacket! Thanks Chara! i'm going to go look at New Snowdin!" Asreil started to walk off. he stopped, pointed to Snowdin and Yelled, "Ura hah hah!"

"Reputation? Throwing daggers at a mobile flower won't do me any good. I may be a savage killer in your pretty little mind, but I bring logic before death. Most of the time. I'll just..." Not one to admit she was worried, she took out one dagger and threw it at the ground, and finding it solid she breathed a sigh of relief. However, just to make sure, she carefully walked over and picked it up before gripping it tightly as if a blessed item.

"Anyways, who are you to be saying that? You might as well be growing the plants with those tears of yours, and for us that might not be a good thing." Lily was scared, and as part of her internal struggle flashbacks of years past came rushing through her head like it might be shown in a movie. Her steady gaze showed nothing, but at least now there was a new target to kill. A lone yellow petal was on the tip of the blade, and Lily knew now there would be more to come. With worry comes anger, and with anger, justice.

((OOC: By the way, Lily will likely take a neutral route))

Asriel Thought he should go through the RUINS door. he lock picked the door and walked in. He walked to the begenning of the Ruins and saw humans. "humans? Humans?! HUMANS!" he shouted. "I FOUND HUMANS!!"

From the ground popped a small, purple flower, a frown on its face. It stayed a good distance away from the group of humans and monsters it had found while in these RUINS, but once its sibling(?) threatened them, it just had to intervene. "No!" it called, burrowing underground for a moment so it could get just a tad bit closer, but once it popped up again, Rose was gone. Breathing out a sigh of relief, Violet looked up at the group, eyes widening as it realized it had just made its appearance known for no reason at all. "S-Sorry about Rose..." Violet spoke quietly, eyes glued to the ground before it. "They don't mean what they say. Y-You just need to be careful..."

And, like Rose, Violet vanished, leaving only a small hole in its tracks.

(OOC: I probably just butchered Violet's character. Oopsies... I still can't find much about this AU...)

BIC:
~~

Sans merely raised his other eyebrow ridge along to the height of the other as a knife flew dangerously close to his skull. If he was really worried about being hurt by it, he could've easily dodged it, but the attack wasn't meant to harm him. He could tell. As he sat up to explain the concept of different timelines to this Asriel, he shot a quick look at Chara. This had to be who the kid was talking about; the voice that controlled them during Genocide runs. For a moment, at the memory of that talk, his left socket flashed blue, but he quickly calmed himself. No, this wasn't that voice. This kid's from a different timeline, after all.

"he's eager, huh?" Sans asked this human incarnation of himself, popping open the cap of a ketchup bottle and taking a swig of the strong-smelling condiment. "you gonna go explain things to him yourself, or do ya still want me to do it? i would now, but i'm pretty bone-tired, so." He winked with his left socket as he made the pun, chuckling lowly to himself.

~~

Ding! Ding! Ding!

That took less time than she expected. Pausing the game she was in the middle of playing on her computer, Tempo headed over to the bathroom, emptying the dryer of her warm clothes. Before carrying the hamper upstairs to her room, she ran to the front of the house and peeked outside, to see if there was anyone around. Other than that group of Papyruses from before, people seemed to be elsewhere.

Perfect.

Rushing back over to her laptop, she pulled up a new window on Google Chrome, quickly going to YouTube. It took her no time at all to find what she was looking for: La La by The Cab. Making sure her volume was up all the way, she plugged in a small speaker system and clicked the link to the song before heading back to the bathroom, grabbing her hamper before the words were able to start.

Come feel my heart
It's beating like a drum and I confess
When you're around
It's like an army's marching through my chest

And there's nothing I can do
I just gravitate towards you
You're pulling on me like the moon
I just wanna get you sideways
I say anything I can to get me more than just a dance
Tell me where to put my hands
You know that you could be my favorite one-night stand

Tempo kept her door wide open as she danced around to the beat of the song, folding her clothes and placing them in a pile as she did so. Every time she does laundry, she picks a song or ten to listen to, and usually, she winds up dancing around her whole house afterwards. While she did this, her chore went by very fast, and once her clothes were all folded, the song was just ending.

What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie

Ooooh

The next song began, and Tempo moved her hands along like she was the one playing the piano in-between placing piles of clothes in drawers, singing all the while. She really liked Set It Off, and this song of theirs, N. M. E., was one of her all-time favorites.

You should escape,
Skip town,
No more excuses,
Abandon ship or drown.
No more excuses,
Do you even have a plan of attack?
A way to react?
Oh no, you should escape, skip town,
You're better on your own.

That song quickly ended as well, and by now, she was just putting her last pile away. Smiling at a job well done, Tempo turned back to the door, exiting her room and heading back to the computer as a song she didn't particularly care for began to sound throughout the house. Thinking for a moment, she decided that it was time for some nightcore. She hadn't heard a song by Panic! at the Disco yet, so she threw on a nightcore version of Death of a Bachelor, twirling around her house in her new, dry clothes.

It was times like this she liked the most.

Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me
I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky
With the best of the best
Pull my heart out my chest
So that you can see it too

I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress
Tangles my neck
How do I live?

The death of a bachelor
Oh oh-oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh oh-oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after
Whooo
How could I ask for more?
Lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

~~

The house the human had walked into was now emitting a surprisingly loud noise. He'd be lying to himself if she said he didn't like her choice of music, and he found himself straining his vertebrae to listen closer to the words of the song that was now playing.

I'm walking the long road
Watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress
Tangles my neck
How do I live?

"Huh," Underswap!Papyrus hummed to himself, not particularly quietly, unsure of what to do with this newly-obtained information, so he simply went back to his conversation. He'd have to bring this up with her later.

(OOC: No idea why I had to add some Papyrus at the end, but I think it really ties things together, I guess. xD )

"We may as well bo do it, ya bonehead." Chara exclaimed before smirking at her pun. "Might have to wait a bit on that though. Azzy might've run off, per usual." Glancing through the scenery, the rainbow-covered boss monster was clearly absent, no doubt off to explore Snowdin. "Whelp. I should get a move on. Don't want him to activate one of his own puzzles. Coming with?" It was time for her legally required break, after all. The rushing river calmed her as she waited for an answer. They did have Grillby's here, right?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snow rushed outwards as the rose exited the ground. The purple door into Snowdin Forest was directly in front of them. Rose would claim the SOULs and become GOD. It may not be seven, but this... this was the end. Nobody would take this from them. This was the end.

Last edited:
Lily reached for her other blade, using it to dig the hole through. She assumed that perhaps, just perhaps, she could dig the hole to where both the flowers had run off bigger, so that she could fit through. Whether her 'friend' Violet could fit, she couldn't care less. Whether this lead to her eventual demise or not, she didn't care. Even if there was nothing on the other side, a network of tunnels could prove useful.

Finally decided on her stance, she began to shovel it down, fingering through every bit of dirt in case she found something.

Daniel walked into Grillby's to get fries. Grillby looked at him and said," You want your usual, Fries with extra salt," Daniel just nodded. He took his fries in peace as he added extra salt. He picked on of the magnificent pototoa salts and shoved it in his mouth. His phone rang in his pocket. He answered the call from an unknown number. A shrill voice rang in his ear," I need you to take care of some buisness." Daniel smiled and stated," Name your price.:

Sans didn't even need to check the clock he didn't have to see if it was break time: his schedule had been drilled into his brainless head from repeating it so many times. In response to the question he had been asked, he shrugged, made a big deal out of getting up from his stool, and sauntered out of his sentry station, heading towards Snowdin Town. "don't see why not. it's my break time, and i could really go for a burger right about now," he spoke over his shoulder, careful to keep an eye on the child behind him incase they tried anything with that knife of theirs. "don't want 'im messing with any of my bro's puzzles, anyway."

Flowey screached over the phone," I want you to kill Sans and Mettaton." Daniel's face turned with disgust as he barked,"No, Those two don't need to be killed, nor do I want to kill them," Daniel pressed the hang up button on his phone. Daniel shoveled his fries into his mouth. He grabbed a salt shaker for the go. He left sizeable tip. Daniel walked towards the door.

Last edited:
The LittleShift! Story:
LS! Asriel watched as sans headed for Snowdin Town. He was frightened. Asriel Whimpered. "Y-You're so big. How did you get so big?" Asriel asked sans. Asriel was holding a Teddy Polar Bear. He Held it tighter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The StorySwap! Story:
SS! Asriel walked out of Grillby's and saw Someone walking into Snowdin Town. It was a Skeleton, And it looked like the Former Prince of the Underground, Prince sans ((OOC: Before i get any hate, well i don't know if you guys consider this too, but i think in StoryShift! and StorySwap! the Toriel equivalent is the prince)). Asriel Walked up to him. "How ya doing? I'm Asriel. Nice to meet ya, Bone head." He said to the skeleton.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The StoryShift! Story:
Asriel Watched as one of the Humans started to dig a hole. "Uhh.. Humans? I'm Right here!! Humans are weird..." He said. "Wait... i have to set up puzzles!" Asriel said as he raced through the ruins, into Snowdin and started to activate a few Puzzles.

Asgore was walking in the Snowdin checking some puzzles and saw Asriel "Uh...... why sounds like I know you from somewhere?" Asgore asked to Storyshift Asriel confused

"eh?" Noticing a few more of the king's son approaching him, Sans stopped in his tracks, feeling a bit uncomfortable for reasons even he didn't know. "wrong sans, kid. i was always this big," he replied to LittleShift!Asriel, unsure of which timeline he had come from, before turning to the StorySwap goat child. This one seemed to act like him, which he also found unnerving, but, as usual, he kept his cool. "hey. name's sans. nice ta meetcha, kid," Sans said, shooting this Asriel a point, like his hand was a gun, and clicking his nonexistent tongue lazily, his right eye closed in a wink.

Daniel walked out of Grillby's into the cold dark town of Snowdin. He took his salt shaker and poured a little salt in his mouth. He walked towards the town's exit to report bavk to the royal family.

The LittleShift! Story:
"Univorse? What's that?" LS! Asriel asked. he walked and in Snowdin Town. He climbed on SS! Asriel. "Hey Aswiel!" LS! Asriel said to SS! Asriel.
The StorySwap! Story:
"Nice to meet ya, Sans. I'm From StorySwap!." Asriel said as LittleShift! Asriel climbed on him. "This is LittleShift! Asriel. He somehow ended up here, and i'm taking care of Him. see ya." Asriel walked off.
The StoryShift! Story:
An asgore walked up to Asriel. Asriel was just as confused as he was. "Wait, aren't you the Royal Scientist? Why aren't yo in a lab coat?" Asriel asked the starnge Asgore.
"you picked The wrong Guy kid" Asgore Said looking At The Asriel "Anyway did you saw My Sister Toriel Walking by here? With sure not she Just get lazier and lazier all day!!"

"So he's just gonna walk off, huh?" Chara said to nobody in particular. "Guess I'll have to take a detour." Waltzing towards the door behind the stand, she opened it. It lead to.. well, nowhere in particular.. until he walked in. The snow of Snowdin filled her view as she strutted into the town. In the corner of her eye, the shape of Sans appeared. She flicked her head to his direction before turning around to see the warm, familiar front of Grillby's. She beckoned for Sans to join her as she reopened the door and was greeted by.. a very full bar with three or four seats remaining. A song that she believed to be "What's New Pussycat" was playing on loop, and a very large group of dogs was huddled in the corner.

"Chara Dreemur, I'm afraid you'll have to come with me, I'm heading back to King Asgore's Castle." Dabiel said watching Chara go into Grillby's. He followed her into the restaurant. He noticed Sans was there too.

(Ain't this a bad omen, two Violet's!)

Violet clenched her fists and breathed slowly. Its not worth it. Quietly, she slipped away, eyes blazing.
I'll find my own way out. See, Violet, this is what happens when you try to be a sociable.
Her fists tightened harder.
"If you're not sociable, you'll never get a good life," he said.
"Start being a good child or run away, you brat!" she screamed.
"Worthless child, can't even defend herself," he muttered.

Her fists loosened and she shut her eyes tight instead. She stood there.

Lily glanced over at Violet. Daydreaming, it seemed. She suppressed the urge to say anything and continued digging, seeing beyond the surface of rock a complex network of tunnels. Tunnels. For once, they seemed to be helpful. Unlike Darok, her dog, she had actually dug through to find the tunnels and so, they couldn't be that bad. Hopefully.

Even though she was one herself, humans were a topic that had gone undusted for years of survival. Lily had no empathy for...most and as far as surviving, it had worked magnificently. Why can't humans like Violet put up with her? For all Lily knew, Violet should've cut her throat by now, having put herself in far too many weak positions.

As she thought of this and dug, her childhood memories slipped by like ripples in an ocean.
'Lily, you can't just kill everyone you have a grudge against!'
'Why won't you act like all the other girls?'
'Mass murder will just lead to more hate. Can't you see?'
'What are you doing?! Get away from here!'

The agonizing yells of her mother and father resonated throughout her brain as she continued shoveling into the dirt with her knives, trying not be fazed by this. Why did Violet have to come along and ruin everything?

Her eyes opened, and she walked forward, dagger hanging at the pocket of her bag.

"The hell was that?" He said. He was walking forward into the alleyway, his sister clutching his hand.
"This isn't safe," she insisted.
All it took was a flash to lose the one person who cared for her.
"All you do is run away screaming!"

She was stiff, her walking like a rusty machine's.
I don't want anything anymore.
The dagger clinked noisily at the gate.

Violet whipped around.
"What are you doing?" she said, staring at the hole.
"Do you hate flowers that much you hole the place they used to stand?" she said. More like a whisper. "But hey," Violet said, whipping out her knife, spinning it and turning back around.
"I can't judge anyone, can I?"

"Didn't I already tell you?! Logic comes first. If they burrowed into the ground, there's a network of tunnels in there. I can get the heck out of here, and if I really want to I could get the red flower. But that isn't the important part."

"And Violet, acting like me is going to help nobody. I am a idiot, in every sense of the word. Sure, I survived an insane amount of years on this mountain. But I fell down here for a reason."

She frowned.
"The hell would you want to look for a demonic red flower? And go exactly where?"

"Also," she said, motioning to the gate in front of her.
"If you're gonna do that, I'd rather just go on."
And that said, she walked inside.
"Oh, and please, let's try not to kill each other for this short time. I'd rather not get angry somewhere and lose my way in this-" she gestured at her surroundings. "-darkness." She called out dryly.

Last edited:
She opened her mouth to say something, but Violet was already long gone. Grumbling under her breath, she dusted off her dagger and sheathed it before following. "I couldn't really care either way, but alright." Violet had certainly become more stiff in the past couple seconds. Perhaps the chance of surviving the situation had triggered some sort of survival instincts? Not her business, but fun to think about. Especially if all human life could do that. That would be a very, very, very boring world. So boring. They wouldn't even really scream if she tried to kill them. Sooooo very boring.

As Violet walked through and reached the room in front of her, she squinted as her mind adjusted to the surroundings. Everything seemed to be..clean? Violet grabbed onto her backpack and pulled out her glasses. She didn't wear them often, but she was happy to wear them sometimes. She put them on and blinked. Again, she was surprised by the clear view of things. It had been that way since she had gotten them, which was when she was eight. Now, it seemed like she'd just gotten them.

She walked on forward, probably ignoring that there was anyone with her.

Glasses, hm? That was good to know. Scribbling down in the very back of her journal that Violet had glasses for unknown purposes, she walked on,wondering what awaited the group. If her hearing hadn't been tampered with, the following bit seemed sort of, well, empty. But it wouldn't be surprising if her hearing had just sort of broken in the fall.

Sooooo boring.

Mitch had sent the cliff two people fell down he went over to the edge and peered over he started climbing down he lost his footing and fell "oh COME on" he thought as he fell he landed next to a skeleton "uh hhiiiiiii"he introduced questionly

(I'm quite sure she's taunting me with the repetitive use of "so boring")

Violet looked around her and saw Lily scribbling something in her journal thingy. Doesn't look like there's anything important about the scenery..she thought, and looked around. ..well, except for the fact that its clean. Which means someone is here-

Before she could continue on her suspicion train, she ran forward and up into the strange house-like structure, having wanted to find the thing that was cleaning the ruin-like place.

Mitch kept walking and saw violet and lily " oh thank gord there are more humans" he said as he walked over to them "uh hi I'm uh Mitch who are you guys" he asked shyly

(Nah...I think. Just fun to put in.)

Seeing Violet rush towards the house with absolutely no plan or idea of what she was going to do, Lily sighed. Maybe she should've kept digging that hole. Then picking up someone breathing, probably talking but she didn't care to tell. Out of her paranoia, without even seeing the figure she whipped around and punched them, where she assumed the stomach of a bipedal, humanoid monster would be.

After, hopefully, taking care of them, she ran after Violet, muttering 'words' under her breath.

Mitch fell to the ground in pain he crawled to the house up ahead "ford my luck today" he thought as he kept crawling and finally got to lily "why. Did you.punch me" he asked trying to sound as intimidating as possible

She whipped around to see Lily speeding into the house with another human on her tails.
"Goddamn Jesus Ch-"

She spun towards Lily.
"Why in the world is another human following you and saying you punched him?"

Violet stared at the crumpled mess of a boy, and turned to Lily.
"That was some fine work, but I'm afraid it was too much."
She turned to Mitch and looked down at him.
"We don't have any medical supplies, and my stuff is mine. Do you have any items you could use?"

"I uh got this" Mitch pulled out some disinfectant spray "but I doubt that will help us" and I've got some bandaids" he pulled some bandaids out from his pocket

She nodded.
"Well, I guess you could try to stand up. If you can't, well.."
Her words drifted off, like a leaf falling down a tree.

"Don't worry. We'll be there soon enough,"
She sniffed in the darkness. "I'm fifteen, Angelo. I can-"
"This is completely different. There is a world out there that acts like Mom and Dad. Can you really fight them off?"

The flash happened again. The never-ending flash in her head.
She blinked, but her brother was gone. A single word escaped the girl's dry lips.

"Yes, I can."

Violet zipped back to the present, realizing her dagger had left her hand. She took it up, and looked at Mitch, lying down on the floor.
"Just..just try to."
She whipped up and stepped back.