• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is your most over commonly used saying?

Internet speak like lol and ORLY? alot. I swear alot too, and then replace my swears with something else, like hamburgers. Also ''Thank you, Captain Obvious!'' and ''No shit, Sherlock.''
Memes sometimes, tough not many get them D:
Sighing with an ''AAGgh..'' and facepalming. Reminding people that they lost the game (like yourself)
Most common I think is ''Niiice'', ''O WOW'' and '' PFFT FAIL''

I say 'O RLY?' quite a lot, in real life. I also facepalm quite a lot, and when someone says something like 'This is cool!' I have the dendency to reply with 'Isn't it?'. Aaaand when I do that, my big brother hates it.

"I LIKE PIE!" - When people are fighting, to confuse them. ;D

"Lookie" - instead of saying look, because I feel like it.

"Dude" - when I don't know someone's name or when I forget it.

"Esta Loco, [enter saying here]!" - inspired by George Lopez.

"You're a jerk.....Jerk." - when a person's being a jerk. ;D

"Oh yeah?! DUCK YOU!"- when someone insults me and when I dont want to say f*ck.

"Vive Pantalones!" - translation: Live Pants! - when I feel random

"Meh." - when I don't want to give an answer to something.

Indeed, I end up saying some weird thing mobobs many a times.'Sokay though, my friends love/like/what ever me anyways.
And that's about it with that whole mcjigger thing with me saying what I say. I think it exploded from sheer weirdness.

...Okay, now that's all I can think of right now.

S

sheesheesh

Well, I'm in seventh grade now, so obviously, I've evolved. Here's my most overused saying:

YAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my friend speak in war cries.

EDIT: I often say the following around the house, as well:

"PWN'D WITH *random object*."

PWN'D WITH EDIT.

"Shit...", "Crap", "Damn"
"TFB" time for bed, TAS, Take a shower
"You're spelcome!" (I have no idea why)
"What the fudge?"
"So glad my sister's in college!" (in the mind, of course)
"Oh, Moma!"
"(old sayng), who says that anymore?"

And I think that's it.

Ooh, ooh, I forgot some things.

Marm is my general word for... acknowledgment and frustration (but not as a replacement curse word). Sometimes it turns into Narm! if something bad happens. (Blame TVTropes.)
Crap is my replacement curse word, and frikin' for where descriptive cussing would be used.
Lol as pronounced, not spelled, has crept into my vocab. My friend has now managed to make it into lolzey sometimes.
Um...gum...hum... usually get in the conversation if I have nothing else to say.
Aye and Right-o also get moments of sunshine if I ever feel like it.
And some other stuff that I don't remember.

I tend to say "That's what she said" alot. Almost to the point of annoyance. My friends get a laugh out of it most of the time though.

lol, i think i know you, just kidding i have a friend that does the exact same thing though. although he does it EXCESSIVELY

i tend to use

"If at all possible..."
"aye"
"dude"
"damn"
"fascinating"
"gyar" whenever i answer the phone
"get to de choppa" (Arnold style)
and "chiiinnnnggggaaaaaaaaaaa" which is a bad word in spanish :s

I often use the phrase: "Such is life"

I usually say it after something depressing or stupid happens to me, or even good things sometimes. People get really sick of it after a while, which of course only inspires me to say it more often. hehe

i use indeed, the world like, nave, "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM" and run up to random people in the hallway, grab their collar in my hands and say "I want my family back". very funny.

Agh, recently a friend of mine has gotten me into saying "Ohm nom nom" in silences, making them awkward. Then, in those awkward silences, I say "I wish I had a cricket."

You, know, as crickets stereotypically chirp in awkward silences.

Probably my most commonly used saying is "Phwoar!"
My second most common saying is "twenty-three is number one!".
Only a few people I know get that one.

Mine are "RAWR" "That's what she said" and "Fun stuff"

I want to stop saying that's what she said, but it's so hard not to...

Rex

Resident Furry
"Nice Job, Idiot." when someone makes a mistake
"shit" when ever something happens that I didn't want to happen
"Woops..." replaces "shit" around family
"You do that." when ever I don't care about what you just told me.

"'Tis what thy yonder wench doth proclaimed"

Ye olde version of "That's what she said".
Only one other person I know understands it. Everyone else just say "What?"

I have three that I love to say and do pretty often. here they are in order:

1) Dude

2) Got it Memorized? (you know, Axel from Organization 13 from Kingdom Hearts)

3) Tomorrow's Yesterday is Today.

When muttering to myself in math, I will look at a problem and say:
"Let's skip this so I can go on with my life."​
Because I'm in PreCal and am not one to ask questions, this gets said a lot. It has also been popping up in other places, but PreCal is where it started.

I'm pretty sure I say a lot more than these...but these are all that I can remember from the top of my head.

- Dude... (usually how I start off my sentences)
- I don't know! D: (my usual reply when asked my opinion because I never am able to make decisions on the spot)
- Failure... (a good word to sum up everything when someone messes up in any way at all)
- Good for you (when I'm not really paying attention to whoever's talking and just feel the need to say something because all those eyes are on me ">.>)

I keep saying epic, fail and lawlz now. I guess I just start using certain words for a short period of time. I used to say sick a lot too.

As in to something that's good. I update on this topic too much xD

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
My usual sayings are 'mmkay', 'mmhmm', 'mrr', 'mrow', 'prrf', 'hmm' and 'hnn' (which I say is an amused noised). Also, I usually like to give people hugs, snuggles, nuzzles, cuddles, or any complicated combination of those. My personal motto is 'DragonFire Forever', and I portray myself as a shapeshifter half-dragon by the power of greyskull, or a soul stealer by which I munch on other people's souls or devour them entirely. I can be seen making puns or references, much like my good friends Stel and KoL.

I'm real happy for you, phoenix, and I'ma let you finish, but dragons are the best mythical creatures OF ALL TIME. :p