• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

自主制作アニメーション『the TV show』

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ9YtJC-Kd8

Video is awesome too but ive actually gotten the mp3 fo the song, its really catchy for a song with no lyrics at all.

The Treason Wall - Dark Tranquility

Melodic Death Metal FTW! I can't make out a thing he says, but the melody is just so awesome. That's why it's called Melodic Death Metal.

Zombie- The Cranberries

Eh, since we have to play this at my strings concert I just wanted to figure out what it really sounds like.

Narrow Your Eyes - They Might Be Giants.

I only just found this album again after having not listened to it for some time, and this song specifically reminded me how much I missed it. This may be one of my favorite TMBG songs, especially for the lead-ins to the chorus: "I get on the bus/I ride past our stop/And though I'm late/I can't get off" and "I get on my bike/I ride down our block/I ride through the world/Through all the green lights". Something about those lyrics with the instrumentation just really strikes a chord with me (no pun intended).