• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Believe - Disturbed

This song is in my opinion one of Disturbed's most epic songs. It is just so damn good! At first I was going to say it was their best song, but Liberate is better. Then I was going to say its the best song on the Believe cd, but then I remembered that's the cd where Liberate is. Ehehehe...

Switched to...

The Game - Disturbed :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Tong Hua by Guang Liang

It's this very beautiful Chinese song. It's considered to be a sad song. The song's name, translated to English, means "Fairy Tale". Pre-chorus and Chorus (plus English translation) is in my siggie.

And, kinda random, but all my friends love this song (and so do I), and most can play it on the piano. I'm trying to learn it, but there's so many key changes and stuffs.

This is now my favorite song. ^^

La Voix - Malena Erman

This song will represent Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest -09. It's quite good.

Edit: Phantom of the Opera - Cover by Nightwish

Sounds very good!

Stratovarius-Eagleheart

It's an awesome song with enough power and insperation in it, it could rival power metal bands like Rhaposdy, X Japan, Hammerfall, Helloween and Falconer, I strongly suggest you listen to this song. =p

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I'm Alive-Phalanx

Awesome if you like techno/trance/electronic/whatever. XD

Forever & Always - Taylor Swift

[Were you just kidding? 'Cause it seems to me this thing is breaking down we almost never speak.]

Wow who feels like an idiot... (raises hand)