• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Weremon: Biting Shadows

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Rick was meditating on a tree. Or at least, he was trying to. He fidgeted every second, as the tree branch just would not stay comfortable. Eventually his concentration was broken by sobbing, along with waves of frightened and sorrowful aura. He opened his eyes, slightly irritated, to see a sobbing cubone with a vulpix and pancham nearby.
He quickly jumped off the tree and ran over. His father nearly stopped him, about to lecture him about focus, but was held back by his wife.
"Let him make friends." she said kindly.
When he reached the group, the cubone already seemed to be brought back to spirits, although her aura felt like a tornado of emotions. Rick gave a wave with his paw. "Hey, name's Rick. Is...she okay?" he asked, referring to the cubone

(OOC: Hope you don't mind me bopping in. I've literally only existed for the past few weeks.)

Last edited:
Rias simply stood beside the Vulpix and Cubone pair, as the irritating commotion around them suddenly erupted. “What is goin' on..? Look, I don’t agree with you saying I ain’t gonna make it far on my own. But right now I have no choice. I hate being around this many strangers, makes me paranoid.” He told, whilst glancing at Maker through the corner of his eye. “Listen, just watch my back, and I’ll watch yours. Deal?” He offered, even though he was certain the crowd was just super clumsy, it never hurt to be prepared, since anything was possible honestly.

Seemed like his deduction was spot on too, since a Riolu dashed to the scene not much later. Out of reflex, Rias raised his paws at the Riolu, who introduced himself as “Rick”. How far did he come from, and how did he even notice Sasha? “What’s it to you, she your girlfriend or something?” He asked sarcastically, not dropping his stance toward him.

Maker puffed her chest as she watched the interaction between the Riolu and Pancham. She was not pleased a complete stranger approached them that way and even worse the Pancham's comment. "She is no one's girlfriend! She is fine, we share the same blood, of course she is okay. You guys are just cramping up our personal space. Rias, what's it? Why don't you show I can trust you and make sure nobody bothers my Cuz." She then eyed the Riolu, it was the first time she had seen one and could not think who it could be. She turned around to the others, Alain, Ashley and Tay, then cleared her throat as if demanding attention. "You mind giving us more space? The point was to know one another, then we got one running into people and others just bursting into conversation. I might as well present myself, since you all probably know me. I'm Maker Towers, yes from the famous Towers family, and this is my cousin Sasha. So, stop making her feel uncomfortable or somebody is gonna get burned!" Maker's tails again showed her emotions, moving them angrily, this time avoiding her cousin though.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked on the conversation happening a small ways from him, thinking for a moment before getting on his feet. “I’m goin over there!” He announced to the companions he had been speaking with, as he happily trotted over, standing at the edge of the group, leaning over some invisible line and waving with great enthusiasm. “Hello over there!”

Dameon chuckled and looked at Azumi. "One day, if you prove yourself worthy of that position, you might be one of the Betas." Trevor glared at Dameon, as the Alpha's son was stealing his spotlight. Trevor growled at Dameon, which was met with no response.
"Ok then, Alpha's boy, why don't you go talk to someone else. Azumi and I were having a pleasant conversation until you showed up." Dameon rolled his eyes, biting back the comment to leave. After all, Dameon didn't do anything, in his mind anyway.

Eve opened her mouth to reply to Eli, but then was met with him alerting her he was going to hang out with a different group. She gasped. "Wait! Didn't someone say to back off!" But it was to late. Eve turned away sadly, as she was now alone. Fear crept into her heart as she realized that there was a chance that Derek might come back. She walked off for a bit before looking back to see what the fuss was about. She noticed everyone crowding around a Cubone and narrowed her eyes before walking away. She felt alone, and she felt like it was that Cubone to blame. The ground type must love all the attention she was getting! After all, a good portion of the Newmon was crowding her.

Abby panted some as her tail wagged furiously. "Amazing! Well, kinda. Like, not as amazing as usual, but still fine. I miss everyone, but my parents allow me to visit other Weremon houses! So it isn't too bad, just not as good!" The Yamper Weremon glanced at the crowd. "Wonder what's going on over there?"

Sasha just let everything happen around her. She wanted to just run away, break out of the crowd and try to get back to the house or at least find her aunt or uncle. But she couldn’t make herself move, so she just sat there, embarrassed and scared.

That’s good, Abby.” He bobbed up and down a little, but then his attention was drawn to the crowd by Abby’s comment. “I don’t know. Think we should go take a look?” He wondered internally if a fight had broken out or if it was some kind of ceremony that they were about to miss through inattention.

"That was completely uncalled for." Azumi told Trever. "Why would you try and start something with the son of the Alpha? I think it's great he thinks I can be a Beta, unlike you." She puffed her chest and looked away, her tails moving in an angry manner.

"Alright that's enough, I know we're adorable but we need our space!" Maker called out as she dragged her cousin away from the crowd. She left her back to their original spot, standing away from Azumi and Trevor. "You made a nice impression Cuz, I'm sure you're gonna be remembered."

Tay had been one to not like what he done to the poor cubone. He was normally one to be kind to others, so taking the high road, he dried his tears and walked up to the two girls as they walked off. "I am sorry for running into you. I know it does not excuse what I did, but I was, well am very upset about some news I had just gotten. Again I am very sorry, and I will leave you alone now." Tay was not one to hurt someone on purpose, or try and get into the in crowd, as he was mostly liked by everyone anyway. Turning to the vulpix, Tay gave a small dip of his head, and in a soft yet very sincere voice, he said. "To you, I just want to say sorry that my outburst caused this to happen. I know that does not excuse my actions, but I do hope that you forgive me, as I do not care about my stance in the pack."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Rick raised an eyebrow at the Pancham. "Girlfriend? I don't think I even know her. When someone bawls like they've been attacked, you'd check it out too."
It looked like his appearance wasn't appreciated, as the vulpix left after telling pretty much everyone off, taking the cubone with her. Riolu placed his head on his paw, confused. "Hmm, they didn't look, or feel, very happy. Wonder what happened." it was then he realized the Pancham had his paws raised. " 'Sup with you? What's with the hostility?"

Rias growled at the Riolu, or more specifically the way he was acting. Who did this guy think he was, some sort “keeper of the peace” or something? To hell with him. “I actually wouldn’t give a damn, about some stranger.” He snarled. “Keep worrying about people you don’t know, and you’ll end up getting double-crossed. Worry about yourself, and there’ll be no issues.” The Pancham then noticed the Vulpix was already gone along with the Cubone, dropping his paws in response.

She left huh..? Dang it.” Rias didn’t bother explaining his hostility to the Riolu, and instead shook his head with disappointment. “There goes my chance.” He sighed and took one final glance at the Riolu, before shrugging nonchalantly. “Well whatever, guess I’m out too. Enjoy whatever this turned out to be.” He sarcastically remarked toward the crowd, as he walked past the Riolu with a slight hunch, and made his way back to his father.

Sasha mumbled a bit in response to the Skitty's apology. "I-it's okay... I'll be fine, you just really scared me... I couldn't see." She bobbed her head a little before turning back to her cousin. "Will... do you think they'll be back soon?" She asked, meaning her aunt and uncle but not necessarily specifying.

Ivan watched the crowd begin to break up. "Or not. Guess that's over. Wonder what it was about..."

Eve sighed, upset. She felt alone. All her supposed friends left for a Cubone. Once they finally seemed to break up a bit, she perked up a bit, hoping someone would keep her company again, but then lowered her ears and tail. They didn't care. They didn't want to talk to her. Why would they? She clearly had nothing special about her. The Eevee walked to the edge of the meeting grounds and sat down, not wanting to be seen by anyone else. After all, who wanted to be around her. After a bit she looked up at the Alpha's perch.

Trevor simply gave a snort of frustration as Dameon looked up at the Alpha's perch. The Houndour Weremon opened his mouth for another quip. "Quiet, Trevor. The Alpha is about to speak." The Alpha sat on his perch, looking over the Weremon, frowning. "My pack, there has been some dire news. Some Weremon outside the pack have been discovered dead near our borders. Humans too. The victims all have a bite in the neck with two needle-like holes in the skin. I want you all to be careful until we can discover what it is and stop it.
"In other news, we will be doing a partner program for our Newmon. I want you all to choose someone. However, they cannot be relatives."

Once the Alpha had finished speaking, Ivan glanced at Abby. She was friendly and pretty easy to get along with, so... better see if she wanted to be partners now than try to find someone else and end up with someone unpleasant.
"Wanna partner up, Abby? Only if you want to. If not I can probably find someone else."

Derek headed straight for- you guessed it- Eve. He had muttered along with many others when there were mentions of Weremon found dead on the borders of the territory, but once partners were suggested he knew what he wanted. Sidling up to the daughter of the alpha, he gave her his best smile. "Hey Eve. I think we should partner up. Better learn how it is now, and get some practice for when we're life partners."

Sasha trembled. Weremon were being found dead? What if she or her aunt or uncle or Maker or Azumi were.... what if they were next? She had to shake it out of her head, though, because the Alpha had continued with his speech and told them to pick a partner... and they couldn't be a relative. Sasha groaned internally. She was still a little uncomfortable with Maker and Azumi at times, and she really didn't want to have to meet another Weremon, a complete stranger. Glancing around, she looked from person to person with wide eyes, wondering which were options. She knew that the Eevee was a Newmon, but she was also the daughter of the Alpha and before Sasha could even begin to think about overcoming her shyness, the Eevee was approached by a confident-looking Rockruff. 'Oh... what am I going to do?'

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli’s attention was snapped away from his friends by the alpha announcing the people who were bitten, as it seems, as well as a partner system! He swiveled his head around, quickly bounding up to Azumi and reaching out his foremost paw “Hi Azumi! Do you want to be partners?” He asked in a voice that was very exuberant, very clearly excited at the prospect of having her as a partner, not really sounding as much like a question, and more like he was telling her that she was.

Azumi and Maker looked stunned as they heard the news about the attacks. They bother turned towards their cousin with a worried look. The best option would have been for one of them to go with Sasha, but apparently they weren't allowed to. Azumi was about to speak up when she was approached by Eli, looking surprised by the offer. "Me?" Azumi looked confused. "I appreciate the offer but I don't think... Well I'm not sure..." She struggled to find the right word as she looked at Dameon and Trevor. "Sorry I don't think we should pair up, I already had someone in mind." Her ears lowered as she felt bad for rejecting Eli.
Luckily Maker stepped up. "Hey you! My cousin needs a partner. She is really cool, her name is Sasha. Make sure she is happy or I will find out." The Vulpix glared at Eli as she walked away. Maker kept going until she found the Pacham from before. "Alright, today is your lucky day. I need a partner and you have the guts for it. I will allow you to join me." Maker said with a confident smirk.

Rias sat a little further away from his father, as he twirled the leaf in his mouth with his teeth. His eyes were closed as well, giving the impression that he was either resting or taking a quick break. The leaf snapped when he realized someone talked to him, opening his eyes rather reluctantly to see who the person was. Rias was a bit surprised when he saw it was that same Vulpix from earlier, she brought up the topic of partnering up or something. Nothing too interesting, still he figured he’d give his answer.

What- partners? I don’t need a partner, I’m fine by myself.” Rias stated bluntly, yet he'd let out a sigh a few moments later and reconsider. “..Actually fine, let's partner up. This could be somewhat entertaining.

Eve listened to her father and fear of being teamed up with Derek gripped her and the fear for her pack members. As if he sensed the fear, Derek soon asked if she wanted to team up. Dispite her current state, she wanted nothing to do with him. "Um, how about we choose some other people instead." With that, Eve trotted away from Derek, glancing behind her every once in a while. She decided to ask Eli. Maybe he won't turn her away and leave her alone again. She walked up to him. "Hey, Eli, do you want to team up?"

Dameon glanced at Trevor, who was getting antsy once Eli was rejected. "Hey, Azumi, wanna team up with your future husband? It'll be good for you," Trevor asked. Dameon growled at Trevor. "You don't have to partner with him, Azumi. If you want, we can work together if you wish." Dameon honestly had no one in mind, as he had only talked to Azumi during the talking period.

Abby looked at Ivan. "Of course, you silly Pikipeck!" She jumped in circles around him. "We're going to make an amazing team! Like, we're going to be the best due to our happy-go-lucky attitude!" Her tail was a blur due to her constant wagging and her goofy face was even more goofy due to her sheer happiness.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had a very exiting five seconds, one second he was being denied by Azumi, something he had not even considered a possibility for some reason, then the next second, Eve had offered to be his partner! He whipped around so fast, it was hard to tell witch way he had turned around, grabbing her paw in his front paws, shacking it up and down. “It’s a deal!” He said with a large grin on his face.

Ivan grinned... as best he could with a beak, that is. "Yep, but maybe calm down a bit. We don't even know what we're teaming up for, yet." He ruffled his feathers slightly and watched as others began finding partners, and kept glancing back to the Alpha up on the rock.

Derek stared after Eve, a mix of emotions showing in the wrinkles of his muzzle and the expression in his eyes. He almost growled, but there was nothing he could do. As strange as it was that she refused to hang out with him, the coolest Weremon in school, he couldn't do anything to keep her. Even when he tried being extra-nice, she just turned away. It was infuriating. But... perhaps this was just her way of playing hard to get. Yes, yes, eventually she'd show her true feelings for him, he was sure. He could be patient.

Sasha looked up when she heard one of her cousins say her name. Had they found her a friendly partner? It seemed so, but then the Alpha's daughter walked away from the Rockruff and approached her potential partner, and then they were teamed. Sasha gave a kind of gasping sigh. Her hopes for an easy, undistressing pair up were dashed.

Hamish had been shocked to hear about the deaths, between that and trying to avoid Dragon breathing the place down, he continued Listening to the Alpha.

-------

Ashley had been trying to talk to Sasha when the Alpha spoke up, apparently there were deaths in the pack, and she was worried about her parents. She almost rang like a bell again. She had family, and this was a wake up call.

-----

Alain had been pretty quiet throughout the pack meeting, and kept Hamish in check, since he was Dragon Breath sneezing and he resists it. He then kept an eye on both Ashley and Hamish, since he was a single stage evolution. The two still had family, Alain had none that he knew of.