• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Weremon: Biting Shadows

Hoothoot and Noctowl sang thier nighttime songs as many Pokemon entered a large, moonlit clearing in a forest. This wasn't an unusual sight, as once every full moon, a group of people transform into Pokemon and meet with one another. The leader of the group, a Zoroark, sat upon a rock and watched each member enter with his gleaming blue eyes. "Weremon of the pack!" He called, once everyone was gathered, "today Newmons join our ranks."

Eve jumped up and down with excitement, her brown fur puffed up. Her first full moon! She glanced at the Absol next to her. "Isn't this exciting!" Eve spun around, her eyes wide and bright. "Our first full moon!" Dameon's red eyes narrowed before the Absol shook his head and simply walked on. Eve sighed. She should've known that would be his reaction. Eve seemed to realize that Dameon was going on without her and bounded after him. "Dameon!"
The Absol sighed. "What Eve?"
"Just didn't want you to walk off without me."
Dameon rolled his eyes and sat down, watching the Alpha with intrest. "Listen. We're new to the whole transformation thing, a Newmon, so we should be quiet and listen to the-"
"I know, I know," Eve responded, her ears tilting back some, "I just thought I could share my excitement with you." Eve gave a small growl.
"We have to be good role models, Eve." Dameon said without looking at her. "We are the Alpha's children after all." Eve lowered her ears some more, clearly disappointed.

A Yamper wagged her tail in the back of the pack. She was so happy! It didn't matter that she was very close to being an Omega, but she didn't mind. Besides, one of the Onegas she knew, Jason the Umbreon, was some of the nicest Weremon she knew. Abby stuck her tounge out and panted from the excitement building in her. Her parents sat a little ways away, as she wandered off a little since the full moon meeting started.

A Xatu and a Noctowl soared just above the trees. The later wasn't so unusual a sight at night, but the Xatu might surprise anyone looking for nocturnal Pokemon. The two flying Pokemon silently touched down in the clearing where many other Pokemon were already gathering. Then something fluttered down from the Xatu's back and onto the ground. It was a Pikipek, and it had been clinging tightly to the Xatu throughout the flight. Now it began to hop away, but a call from the Xatu stopped it.
"Ivan, don't wander off yet."
"But mom..."
"No, this is your first gathering, and I want you on best behavior."
"Yes ma'am..."
The Pikipek weremon, Ivan by name, obediently hopped back to his mother and father and sat down. He wanted to go share some words with some of his friends, some of whom he could see from where his family stood. He was excited, because even though he was a very late bloomer at 16 years old, he finally got to attend a meeting. His blue eyes searched the area excitedly as he waited for the Alpha to speak. He was nearly hopping with excitement.

A small noise came from beside Eve. Sitting down next to her was a Rockruff weremon, who was eyeing her with something between a friendly smile and a doggish smirk. "Hey." he said to her. He looked up at the moon and then back behind him, where his parents were sitting. His family was high-ranking in the pack, and it had made him a rather self-centered boy. His tail wagged slowly as he looked at the alpha. He could imagine himself in that position, leading the pack, with his partner at his side....

A Skarmory was seen flying above the forest, and dived down, eventually landing at the meeting point, he squawked when he landed, then looked around, and sat, waiting.

A Dratini slithered out of the water, and continued towards said meeting site, with a Dragonite and a Kingdra. Those were his parents, the Kingdra being his father, and the Dragonite being his mother.

"Hamish, this is your first gathering, be very calm, okay?" The Dragonite spoke to Hamish.

Hamish nodded as they arrived at the gathering point.

A Chingling was bouncing down the road, bell ringing as she bounced. The Chingling then arrived with an Malamar and a Metagross. The Chandelure and the Gengar told the Chingling to wait.

Last edited:
The red Vulpix yawned loudly and stretched her back. The Arcanine behind her chuckled as the Alolan Ninetails glared at the young fire fox. "Maker! This is no place to yawn and stretch about so casually. Especially since basically anyone can see you." The Alolan Ninetails gently stepped on the Vulpix's tails, forcing her to sit down. Maker growled and looked at her sister, an Alolan Vulpix who was looking in the direction of the Alpha's kids. "What are you looking at?" Maker asked her sister, Azumi. The ice type Vulpix looked back at her sister. "Nothing really. Just seeing who is here."
Maker snickered. It was obvious when her twin sister was lying, but right now it wasn't the time to try and figure things out. She needed to look presentable, because unlike her sister, she still didn't have an arranged marriage. It bother her a little that her sister was already spoken for and she wasn't. Azumi on the other hand, tried to look as best as possible, sitting straight with her chest puffed out and her tails neatly kept, just like her mother. She knew her family was wealthy and important to the pack, so keeping a good public posture was important. However her eyes would look over at the others every now and then. Of course, Maker was well aware of her sister's actions and an evil grin could be seen on her face as she looked at Azumi.
"Maker is up to something..." The Alolan Ninetails whispered to her husband. The Arcanine smirked and whispered back. "She's just excited, don't worry I'll keep my eye on her."
Maker looked over at the Cubone on her right side. She moved her tails slowly, as if showing them off. "I bet you never thought you would be so close to the Alpha's family, huh?" She said with a smirk. "Of course it's only natural since you're part of our family. You're gonna have to get used to being popular, but I can show you how."

Last edited:
The small Cubone was standing very close to her aunt, hardly visible from certain angles because of the many flowing tails. She was looking around at all the Weremon. She had only arrived in the area about two weeks before, and she had never seen so many Weremon in one place. It was a little frightening for her. When her cousin maker spoke to her, her eyes widened a bit.
"Who are they?"
She asked timidly. She felt embarrassed that she knew so little about Weremon community. She had lived away from other Weremon, besides her parents, for her whole life until very recently. Then she had come to this village to live with her aunt, uncle, and cousins. They had made her welcome, but it still hadn't been very easy for her to fit in thus far. There was so much that her mother hadn't told her...
She shifted a little closer to her aunt as another Weremon settled down nearby. The Cubone looked around at the other Weremon in the clearing, and wondered who they were and which ones were the family of the Alpha that Maker had mentioned.

Last edited:
Tay had heard about the gathering the year before, from the most important person in his life, Zack. Zack was the love of his life. They had been together since the two had met three years ago. At first they were just best of friends, but it slowly morphed into them being much more then that.

The small skitty had basically caused a bit of a stir in the crowd around, as Tay could not sit still. The small pink kitten ran around his boyfriend, Zack. Who looked to have a bit of smirk, even when he was in his Meowth form. It showed that two could not be more different. Given that Zack was calm and collected, and Tay was hyper and tended to live in the moment.

Near the two were two sets of parents. One set was made up of a Sylveon and Stoutland, who looked on at their son with the joy two parents who love their child unconditionally, can look. The other set was made up an Ursaring and Lopunny, who watched as their son shown the love that he had for the skitty weremon. The two sets of parents had hit it off thanks to their sons, though that did not mean that all was right with the family. Especially since Zack's grandmother did not approve of the yound heir's relationship, so she did the only thing that she could do, arranged marriage for only grandson.

Tay did finally settle down a little, he begun to pant as he was a bit tired from all the running that he had done. With only one option, well in his mind anyway, he settled for snuggling up to Zack, who wrapped an arm around the small kitten. The two shared a look of pure devotion to one another. "I am so glad that you are here with me Zack." With that Tay leaned forward and rested his head on the shoulder of the taller cat like pokemon.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Through the trees, a male Aegislash and a female Mienshao came forth gracefully. Not so gracefully was their son, Ricardo, who happened to miss a tree whilst jumping and ended up falling face-first and rolling before coming to a stop between his parents. Despite this, he rose with a grin plastered on his face. " This is going to be awesome! My first full moon!"
His father, the aegislash, sighed "You see, this is why I'm afraid he's not going to do as well as his peers."
Rick's mother, the Mienshao, laughed softly. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll do well. You trained him after all." she complimented sweetly.
Rick's normally stoic father looked down, embarrassed. He looked ready to blush despite being physically unable to, at least in his current form. "Aw, honey." he said shyly.
Rick himself grimaced "Ew, no, stop. This is about me." Hearing that, his father gave him a cold glare, which made him shut up immediately.
I'll just watch the alpha...I don't want another 30 minute lecture.

A Pancham resided near the front of the crowd, sitting criss-crossed with his arms folded as well. He was obviously irritated, because his “eyebrows” were furrowed with rage-- basically his entire body language displayed somebody who had no interest in tonight’s events. Truth be told he would’ve left by now too, if there wasn’t one major problem. The Pancham was under the weight of a giant paw, one that had a firm grip on his head, in an attempt to make him behave and sit still. That paw belonged to none other than the imposing, gargantuan Pangoro that sat next to him, otherwise known as the Pancham’s father.

Man… this is a waste of time.” Rias looked around, his two black orbs scanning everybody who could be considered a “Newmon”, like himself. “Nobody here looks interesting.

Don’t you think it’s a little too early to decide that? I’m sure you’ll come to know a few good people.” The Pangoro told bluntly, before cutting off the conversation before it even had a chance to blossom. “Now hush boy, the Alpha’s speaking.

Bahh, fine whatever. I guess I’ll listen, this one time.” Rias grunted, finally succumbing to his father's wishes, or that's what it seemed like on the outside at least. However, Rias had his eyes set on the Zoroark for a different reason, the dark type looked strong.. possibly someone Rias could see himself fighting, down the road.

Maker looked annoyed at her cousins reaction, she was always proud and seeing her cowardly cousin made her upset. She was about to snap at the Cubone, but Azumi stepped up and sat next to Maker. "Do you see the Zoroark? That's the Alpha and the Eevee and Absol are his children." Azumi smiled as she spoke.
Maker pushed Azumi to the side. "Hey get in your spot, I was about to tell her."
The Alolan Ninetails snapped at the twins. "Behave both of you. Maker, your cousin has the right to ask anything and Azumi we are in front of the Alpha, behave."
Azumi obediently nodded and went back to her spot, sitting as perfect as possible. Maker snickered and scratched the back of her right ear, until her mother straighten her up again. The Alolan Ninetails looked down at her niece. "Just relax okay? We can talk all we want once this is over."
Once her mother wasn't looking, Maker whispered to her cousin. "Watch this..." She giggled and looked in the direction of the Alpha's. "Hey Azumi, Dameon is looking this way."
Azumi kept her posture, except for her tails, that began to move in a wave like motion up and down. Her face also seemed to have a slight blush. Maker looked back at her cousin and giggled again, until her dad cleared his throat. The fire Vulpix quickly took a nice posture and looked towards the Alpha, it seemed dad's presence was a lot more intimidating then mother's to Maker.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli bounded into the field, though he did not have a high status family by any stretch of the imagination, they were well liked, always doing their best to help whoever asked them for it. Following Eli was his dad, a Vaporeon. His father walked next to Eli, chuckling “Calm down Eli, the alpha is about to speak, you can talk with everyone after he talks.” Eli nodded, sitting down, looking up at the alpha, his father sitting to his right, both of them waiting for the alpha to speak.

Last edited:
Sasha looked over at the Eevee and Absol that her cousin Azumi had pointed out. Her attention was drawn away again when Maker pushed Azumi and their mother reprimanded them. Sasha flinched a bit at the sharp tone, even though it wasn’t directed at her, but she was immediately reassured when her aunt spoke to her and told her to relax. She placed a paw on her aunt’s foreleg to thank her, and then looked back at the Alpha’s children again. But then Maker got her attention again, and she watched Azumi’s funny reaction to Maker’s words. She had a slight smile on her face, although it couldn’t be seen beneath the bony helmet she wore. It disappeared again when her uncle cleared his throat. Once again, even though it wasn’t directed at her, she felt bad and stood up straight. She looked at the Alpha himself, now, and studied him like a picture in a schoolbook. From what she knew of life in the Weremon clan, the Alpha was the undisputed leader. She didn’t know much more than that, though. She glanced up at her aunt and uncle once more, wondering just what position they held. They had a very nice house, and she had seen several other Weremon give them respectful nods, but she didn’t actually know. There was a lot she didn’t know. And she worried that she wouldn’t know when she needed to know. But it wasn’t time to dwell on that now, since the meeting seemed close to starting. Anyways, she felt sure her aunt, uncle and cousins would all try to help her to the best of their abilities. Just as her mother had always done...

Eve looked at the Rockruff and groaned. She really disliked him and hated the fact they were arranged to be married. "Hey Derek. Shouldn't you be closer to your parents or something since this this is your first full moon as well," Eve whispered harshly as she scooted closer to Dameon. She honestly didn't want to be around the Rockruff Weremon. He was, well, entitled. Extremely so. Why her parents thought a relationship with him was a good idea was beyond her understanding. She honestly didn't like him! Slowly, Eve made her way to the other side of Dameon, who subtly shifted his position to make it harder to get to Eve from his other side.

A Houndour named Trevor smiled as an Alolan Vulpix caught his eye. The Alpha had not fully started yet, so he trotted over and sat next to Azumi, looking as regal as he could while looking at her. "Hello, Azumi. How's this full moon is treating you?"

A Roselia named Petunia walked gracefully over to Zack and Tay. She gave a curtsey. "Greetings, Zack. I am Petunia, your future partner according to the arrangement." Without anymore explaining, she sat down next to Zack, glancing at Tay slightly angrily. Though this was more of something her parents would want her to do than her.

The Alpha cleared his throat and many within the crowd fell silent. "This month we have received a resounding amount of Newmon. Of course many of them are late-bloomers." His eyes swept across the clearing, resting upon the sixteen-year-olds that were going to thier fist Full Moon Meeting. He sighed. "But no matter. When you get your other form, you get your other form. Though, we also have some early bloomers as well." His eyes rested on Eve for a bit before looking for others as well. He didn't think that was favoritism. Besides, he was just making a point. "Anyway, I just want to wish the Newmons luck for the next couple of weeks to come. So much random transforming due to emotions and other things. But you'll get used to it. Until a Newmon has shown that they can control thier transformation, it is reccomend that they either stay home or stay very close to other, more experienced Weremons that can cover it up better. This isn't a requirement, but is highly encouraged." The Alpha sighed. "Now, I have some important matters to discuss with my Betas. Once we finish talking, I'll tell you what we talked about and the decision that is being made. Until then, you are free to talk to whomever you like." The Alpha jumped off his rock and motioned for the Betas to talk to him.

Azumi did not look at Trevor nor answer him until after the Alpha had finished speaking. She felt ashamed to be a late bloomer, but she was proud of the form she had taken. She finally paid attention to the Houndour next to her. "It's fine. I'm glad to be here finally." She hadn't turned to look at him. "Not to be rude, but shouldn't you be next to your parents?"
Maker rolled her eyes when she saw Trevor. Although they both didn't really like him, Azumi couldn't bring herself to be mean, but Maker was the opposite. She was about to jump in and do her job, but she remembered her cousin was close by. "Hey Cuz, wanna go meet some of the others?"
Azumi overheard her sister and looked worried, lowering her ears. She didn't want to be alone with Trevor and her parents seemed to have wondered off. She looked back at the Houndour, looking less confident now.

Ivan listened carefully to the Alpha, especially the part about Newmon. He was interested in what decision was being made, of course, but he was more intent on the parts involving himself and the other kids around his age who had begun to get and control their powers in the last month. Much like Azumi (although he didn’t know it), he felt pretty bad when the late bloomers were pointed out. He didn’t stay upset for long, though. The Alpha had given them permission to talk and socialize, and he was going to pass up the chance to see which of his friends were here. He knew many of the people here in their human forms, but it wasn’t always safe to talk about Weremon business outside of full moon meetings. Perhaps he might hear news when he visited a house, but almost never at school. It would be horrible if a human were to overhear.

And so he decided to try to find them based on a process of elimination, and based on their eyes. Weremon nearly always had the same eyes in their human and Pokémon form, after all. He began hopping around, since his parents had moved away to socialize with some of the other adults, and moved toward the back of the gathering. He had a feeling he knew where one of his friends might be. As he passed by a few Weremon, he noticed one in particular. Those eyes looked familiar...

Hey, is that you, Abby?

Derek was about to say something to the Alpha’s children, but couldn’t because the Alpha started to speak. When he was done, though, he cocked an eyebrow at them. As much as a Rockruff can cock an eyebrow, that is.
I was just saying Hi, sheesh. Besides, the Alpha said we could talk to whoever we want.

Sasha looked timidly at the Houndour that approached Azumi. He seemed polite enough, and Sasha just assumed he was a friend of Azumi’s come to say hello. However, the Alpha began to speak, and Sasha listened intently. It was her first meeting, and she was anxious to make sure she didn’t do anything wrong. When he moved away to talk to his ‘betas’, whoever they were, she turned back to look at her cousins and the Houndour. Azumi was politely responding, and then Maker asked Sasha if she wanted to go meet some of the other Weremon. Sasha’s eyes widened just a bit, and she looked up at her aunt to ask permission... except her aunt wasn’t there anymore. Sasha’s eyes went a little wider and she looked back at the others. Something was wrong with Azumi’s body language, but Sasha wasn’t very good at reading it yet. She glanced at Maker, pulled up her courage, and made up her mind.

Oh, okay... uhhm, Azumi, are you coming too?

As the speech went on, Rias somehow shifted back into his old, unamused and disinterested self. It could’ve been due to the fact that, Rias felt the main point of the entire speech was to trash his, and a few others latent transformations. While exalting one person in particular, and that favoritism was so blatant that it almost caused the Pancham to burst out laughing then and there.

“Pfft, ‘late bloomer’ or not, I’m still gonna beat the crap outta you.” Rias’ fury blotted out the rest of the Alpha’s short speech. The only thing he wanted at that moment was to brawl with the pompous Alpha, for showing clear discontentment with the way things seemed to present themselves, regarding himself and the others.

Rias, did you hear that?” The calm Pangoro glanced down toward his son.

What?

We’ve been granted time to socialize amongst ourselves.

Okay.. so what?

That means, you will go socialize. Go see if your theory was correct about everyone here, and that’s an order.” The Pangoro gave the little Pancham a light shove towards the crowd, which still managed to accomplish what it needed to. His father sighed and shook his head, whilst he attempted to reassure himself that it was for the best.

“What the… what kind of joke is this? Fine, but he can’t expect me to talk to everyone here, so I’ll test it on the first interesting-looking people I find.” Rias held the leaf tighter in between his clenched teeth, as he began his search within the crowd, pushing his way past a few Pokemon who were too distracted by their brand new conversations.

Azumi seemed a little relief as she heard Sasha's idea, unfortunately that ruined Maker's plan to torture her sister. "No! Mom would be pretty upset if she found out Azumi was so rude and ditched her future husband. Seriously Cuz, how could you suggest such a thing?" Maker looked at the Cubone with an evil smile on her face.
Azumi looked disappointed, but her sister was right. She would never be rude like that and specially give her family a bad name, that was Maker's job. "You two go ahead." She turned to Trevor. "I will stay here and talk."
Maker grinned and began bouncing away. "Hurry up Cuz!" She looked back and urged the Cubone to follow.
As they made their way through the crowd she noticed a certain Pacham walking about with an upset look in his face. If I befriend a fighting type, that could cover up my weaknesses. Maker smirked as she approached the Pokemon. "Yo! How's it going? Have we met? Your head looks familiar."

Last edited:
Alain had listened to the Alpha and waited for his next instruction, which was to talk to someone. He wandered over to an Absol, an Eevee(?), and a Rockruff.

"Hi, Alain Silversteel," Alain explained.

---------

Ashley had waited next to her parents and was explained things, like the rules of the pack. When they were done, Ashley bounced along, looking around to have found a Cubone.

"Hi!" Ashley exclaimed, "I'm Ashley."

----------

Hamish slithered around, trying to find a good spot to sit and wait, his parents were dealing with whatever business they had to deal with.

Sasha seemed to shrink a bit. “Oh... I’m sorry... I didn’t know...” There was a quaver in her voice near the end. Had it really been that bad to ask if her other cousin was coming? How was she supposed to know that this Houndour was supposed to be Azumi’s future husband? She followed obediently behind Maker, but stopped when they met the Pancham. She took a step backwards and nearly jumped out of her skull when a Chingling came up behind and introduced herself. Sasha wheeled around and stared at the Chingling Weremon, apparently named Ashley, with a mixture of surprise and fear.

H-hi..”

Last edited:
Rias was ashamedly caught off guard by the Vulpix’s sudden questions, almost dropping his leaf in the process. “My head does? That’s a first.” He’d say, regaining his posture as he folded his arms. “..and no, unless we fought before, I doubt it. Plus you don’t seem to be quite my level yet. Unless you’re more than what meets the eye?” The Pancham stated, his voice more confident than condescending.

“She does look kinda familiar, if I’m being honest. Gah.. whatever, must come from one of those high-ranking families or something.” He sighed, and offered his name to the Vulpix soon after, remembering his father’s orders. “Anyway, I’m Rias Jaeger. My dad is making me talk to people..

Tay looked toward the girl that showed up, he did not like the girl for interrupting their moment. He never knew that Zack was up for the arraigned marriage, for the family knew of their love for as long as the two had known themselves. Even his mother was the one who told them that she was glad that he had made her son so happy. Tay was one for keeping the peace, so he was the first to speak. "I am sorry, but you must be mistaken, Zack was not even supposed to be on the list for potential partners." The skitty had a look that could be seen as shattered. It was like the world was coming to end for the happy kitten. Being a generally happy person, Tay just scooted closer to Zack and buried his head into the shoulder of the meowth.

Zack on the other hand, just raised his eyebrow, and looked at the girl. He was not as surprised as his boyfriend that this girl had shown up. Though it could not be seen on his face, Zack was extremely angry at the fact that this girl had shown up. Turning towards his parents, who were talking with some of the other adults, he had to suspect that they were the ones who had to set him up like that. He had thought that they loved Tay as much as he did, but he must have thought wrong.

Dameon felt a prickle of shame when his father brought up the late-bloomers. After all, he was sixteen and just recently gotten his Absol form. However, he couldn't allow anyone else to see this small contemptment. He was the Alpha's son and oldest child! He had to be a good role model! He couldn't let the other late-bloomers see that it is bad to be a late-bloomer. Not that it was in the first place, it just was slightly embarrassing for him. When the speech was over, he looked down at Derek. "Although you want to talk to her, she doesn't want to talk to you. It's a two-way road, bud."

Eve nodded as two Weremon came over. Her fur puffed out slightly at the two new arrivals. "Oh! Hello you two! So, what have you both been up to during your whole 'transformation' thing? My parents refuse to let me outside." She gave a huff as her ears lowered and she slumped slightly. Though she was the child of the Alpha and probably had some of the best chances in pack life, she found it trapping. Her father was extremely strict with her, telling her that she 'needed to be a good example for the pack'. She was even forced into an arranged marriage because 'she wasn't responsible enough'. Blug! Why did her parents have to be so strict?!

Abby had no real reaction to the speech, as she was neither a late-bloomer or an early-bloomer. However, she did get a reaction when they were told it was time to speak to each other. Abby happily looked around, her tounge still lolling out of her mouth. She then saw a little Pickipeck. When she heard him say her name, she ran circles around the bird. "Yep,yep, that's me! How did you figure out, unknown friend." She stopped in front of the bird and attempted to give him a big, slobbery, lick.

Trevor smiled at Azumi. "You know, I'm glad I'm going to have someone as intelligent as you as my wife. We'll rise the ranks quickly and I'll one day be one of the Betas and you'll take care of our children." He scooted closer to Azumi, his chest puffed out.

Petunia looked at Zack. "Did you not know of this? Did you not tell your friend? My parents made sure I was prepared for this, Zack." She sat down next to him, giving him a smile. "It's fine, Zack. We all make mistakes."

The fur at the back of Derek’s neck bristled, and his smirking smile faded somewhat. He glared at Dameon a moment and then got up. “Fine, but you’ll have to talk to me eventually.” He said as he walked away. Even though he was self centered, he knew he had to make himself tolerable if he wanted Eve to return his attentions. Not that it truly mattered, since it was already arranged that they should be married, but since she was the daughter of the Apha...

Ivan twisted around at first as he tried to follow Abby’s circling run, but he couldn’t move fast enough and he gave it up. However, he had confirmed her identity, now, so it was time to make sure she knew who he was. “It’s Ivan, sill-“ And then his face was covered in Yamper tongue and he reeled back. “Eeew! Abby, seriously? This is gross!” He shook himself instinctively, and as his feathers rustled he was able to get off some of the slobber. Then he looked at her again, with the equivalent of a smile on his beak.

Azumi looked offended by Trevor's words. She looked away from him and towards the Alpha kids. "Well, what if that's not what I want?" She told the Houndour. "What if I want to be a Beta?"

Maker giggled. "Rias? You're that one kid always getting in trouble. A Pacham huh? Not bad not bad. But you're definitely not in my level. I may be a new Weremon, but trust me, I got skills. Human or Vulpix." She looked back at Sasha and pulled her closer with her tails. "Don't talk to strangers Cuz, stick to the people I know, we can't be going around with just anyone you know."

Rias shook his head slightly, as he heard what she thought about him. It wasn’t exactly rare to hear people think badly of him, and only as a delinquent. “Pfft, think what you want. It’s not my fault I get punished for doing what’s interesting... Consider tagging along some time, you might actually enjoy it.” He stated, as the irritation in his tone became more apparent, until it miraculously disappeared upon hearing the confidence she had in her abilities.
Confidence was the Pancham’s weakness, and the newly acquired smirk he held was proof of that. “And you know what.., I think I might actually believe you. After all, the prettiest faces often hide the most secrets-- I bet you’re no exception. You’re probably a damn killing machine, huh?” Rias teased, before releasing a few chuckles. “Alright fox, you seem cool. What’s your name?

Last edited:
"Sorry, did I scare you?" Ashley asked.

She settled down, her bell stopped ringing, as she looked around, while she internally hoped she didn't scare the Cubone. At that point a Dratini had slithered by, making Ashley look around for anything, but no alarm.

------

Hamish was exploring the area as a Dratini, not being able to do much, at some point, he sneezed a Dragonbreath, missing everything. He then slithered around the crowd and towards a spot in the middle. He looked around to see a lot of groups, and not a lot of loners, even Alain Silversteel, the Were-Skarmory, was trying to talk to someone. A Pancham and A Vulpix were talking. He stayed where he was, waiting.

Tay the normally happy and upbeat skitty, looked towards the girl with intent in his eyes. Tay was not one to normally be jealous, but he had been with Zack for a long time. It had been a year since the two had become a couple. Who would have done such a thing to break up the happy couple. For him it seemed that the people who he thought cared about him, were not who they said they were. It had been a lot of things that should have clued him into what they had planned. It was like they did not care about their son's happiness at all.

Zack could feel the tension that was rising between the two that were basically sandwiching themselves around him. He would have normally found it funny, but the thing was, he could not help but feel like his world was being shattered between what he thought he deserved. He loved Tay with all of his heart, he could not think that his parents were the ones to do that to him. Though knowing them, it might be another reason for them to do this to him, especially given how much he cares about the normal type that was cuddled so close to him. Zack will not let this marriage take away the first person who had cared for him besides his parents.

Sasha was drawn away by Maker's tails, but she still thought the polite thing to do was answer the question from the Chingling.
"A-a little, I just didn't expect anyone to come up behind me..."
She looked back at her cousin. She felt a little bad for talking to the Weremon when Maker had just told her not to, but she was just trying to be polite. Besides, maybe Maker did know this person but didn't know it. Now, though, she saw the Pancham again. Maker's tails were wrapped around Sasha's body from when she was reeled in, so she couldn't back up at all. She lifted a paw and gave a very small wave.
"Hi."

Dameon, seeing that Eve was now with people she actually wanted to talk to decided to go talk to someone else. He had noticed an Alolan Vulpix kept glancing his way, so he walked up to her and a Houndour Weremon. He couldn't help but overhear what the Houndour said to her. "Well, you will be better at caring for our children. After all, I'm a natural leader. Azumi, we'll be so happy together." Dameon couldn't resist rolling his eyes at what the Houndour said. "Yeah, because that's how it works," Dameon said sarcastically as he sat down next to them.

Eve smiled at Eli's response. "Of course all the humans think you're sick. What's wrong with that anyway? Besides, it's not like we can just reveal ourselves and be accepted." Eve practically rolled her eyes. To her, normal humans were just outsiders. People who could never understand, who could seriously harm her if given the chance. Besides, all normal humans ever done to her was basic decency, when they didn't know.

Abby ran around Ivan some more when she found out who it was. "Ivan! Super happy to see you! How are you doing?" She was extremely happy to see one of her many friends here. After all, everything is better with friends! At least Abby thought so. She stopped in front of Ivan again and scratched her ear with her hind leg. "I don't know why I licked you, to be honest. I was just super excited! You know, like how you get."

Petunia saw she was going nowhere and sighed. She faced Tay and frowned. "I don't mean to sound rude, but could you scamper off to talk to someone else. I want to talk to Zack, alone."

Azumi's tails couldn't help but move excitedly and she puffed up her chest as the Alpha's son approached. She completely ignored Trevor's comment and directed her attention to Dameon, smirking as she heard his comment. "Well I'm glad someone understands what I'm trying to say." She felt her pride rise to her head. "Good evening Dameon, what a pleasure to have you join our conversation."

"Cool?" Maker replied. She looked away offended. "I am the opposite, I am a fire type after all. Why should I bother telling you who I am? I got a status to keep and can't go around being acquaintance with just anyone, specially not a trouble maker like you." She moved to the side to push Sasha next to her. "But I guess having contacts in the lower class can't be that bad, can't it?" She asked her cousin and then looked back at the Pacham. "Well you have the honor of knowing my name, Maker Towers, the most popular, prettiest and well everything really, girl in this town and probably the world." She then pointed at Sasha. "This is my cousin, not as good as me but close enough."

Ivan moved his wings slightly, the equivalent of a shrug. “I’m all right. It sucks having to be home so much, though... they’re just sending in my schoolwork for me to do while I’m ‘sick’, so it’s like school without the friends and the teachers actually explaining things.” He shrugged again. “How’s it been for you?” He cocked his head to one side as he looked at her.

Sasha tried to ignore Maker’s rudeness. She dipped her head slightly before introducing herself. “H-hi, I’m Sasha. Nice to meet you...” She glanced at the Pancham again. She was pretty sure Pancham was a fighting type, and pretty powerful. Of course, how powerful the Pokémon you turned into was didn’t seem to be quite how things were judged in the Weremon pack, but...

The hell? Towers-- ..that rich family?” Rias growled, upon hearing her name. He then shifted the leaf in his mouth, before letting out a disappointed grunt. “That's surprising but I was fine with just your name, save all that other crap for your future husband, rich-girl. He might actually be impressed.” Rias told whilst shaking his head, however he stopped soon after to get a better look at Sasha.

Sasha? Never heard of ya. I already feel bad for you though, since you gotta deal with her everyday." He joked, with slight gestures toward Maker. They're definitely a strange pair, would've thought cousins would look a lil more similar.

Maker moved her tails angrily, probably hitting Sasha by accident with them, but the twin was more focused on the Pancham. "That is definitely no way to talk to a lady you know? Besides it's better for you to have a contact like me then to try and make me upset. As far as I see, you won't be going far on your own. Also, I don't need a husband, I can do whatever I want this way." She stuck her tongue out at the Pancham and then smirked proudly. "Isn't that right Cuz?" She looked at the Cubone.

"It's been a long day, or week," Alain responded to Eli then turned to see Ashley and Sasha as a bunch of tails flew angrily around.

"Watch out!" Alain shouted to Sasha.

------

Ashley had heard Alain and accidentally rang like a bell. She had hopped out of the way, still ringing.

"You almost hit me!" Ashley called out.

The ringing stopped as more sneezing occurred from a different area of the meeting point.

Sasha shrunk even more. The Pancham’s attitude didn’t quite sit well with her, and she was trying muster the courage to say something. Maker’s tails began whipping around, and someone called out a warning, but it was too late. Sasha was hit in the back of the head and her helmet was knocked over her eyes. She gave a little shriek and then began to sob. She didn’t want to cry, but she couldn’t help it. She tried to hold her breath and stop herself, but it just resulted in alternative gasps and shakings. Even when she stopped crying, about twenty seconds after being hit, she was still shaking. She had no visibility, and she didn’t want any. She actually didn’t want to, because even though it was scary not to be able to see anything, she very much didn’t want to see what the reaction to her sobs had been.

Though Tay was in a bit of depressed state, he would not be talked to a girl, who said to be his boyfriend's future wife. If he had anything to say about it, it would happen. The sadness he felt at the thought of losing his love, turned to anger as he was talked to like he did not matter. Especially since the girl did not even know who he was. What gave away his change in demeaner, was the fact that his whole body tensed and he turned towards the girl. "You could ask nicely, just because you are promised, does not mean that it will happen, Zack still has the final say in the person he spends his life with. Not everyone has to follow the roles that are set out in front of them. I will not let you treat me like I am nobody to my own boyfriend." With that Tay begun to shake with rage as he felt the anger that this girl brought on, though that did not last long as he burst into tears and rushed off, not even looking back. It was not until he collided with a pokemon who's helmet was turned the wrong way, and this caused him to basically send himself flying into the air, and hit his head on the ground. As he stood up, Tay seemed to have calmed down a lot, but the tears were still in his eyes.

Maker's tails moved angrily as her cousin began to cry. She cuddled next to her and made sure her tails protected the Cubone, like a hug, like her mother taught her. She looked around and growled at the others. "Watch were you're all going! If you can't handle your new transformations, try bumping around somewhere else!" She licked the Cubone's head. "Come on stop crying, I don't think I can take all of these on my own." She whispered to her cousin. She then gave everyone a nasty glare, as to making sure they keep their distance.

Even though she had calmed down, Sasha had started crying again when her helmet got rammed again and bumped her. She hadn’t seen it coming, and she was half panicking when she heard and felt Maker trying to comfort her. She kept sniffling, but she made a good effort and was soon back to the shaky-gaspy stage. She wiggled her arms free of Maker’s tail-hug and straightened the helmet. Then she could finally see her cousin. Sasha’s own eyes were a window to complete turmoil within. She felt gratitude for what her cousin had done, shame for making a scene, fear of what people might think, pain from the bump, embarrassment for putting her cousin in the situation, and relief that things weren’t too dreadful.