• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick gave up and stampeded into the Pokemon Center. He waited as time passed by, with his Pokemon right beside him. "Drea! Dreavus...", October looked at a bonsai tree. Suddenly, it started crying. Nick and Spring just stared in disbelief. The bonsai tree hopped into Nick's backpack and just sat there. Nick looked down at a newspaper "Missing, a local Bonsly escaped from it's home last night!" he saw when he glimpsed at it. "What's a Bonsly?", he said to himself. Dizzy yawned, and snuggled by a potted plant, while October went around scaring people. Spring and Nick were trying to figure out what hopped into the backpack, as they aren't the brightest around.

Katora gave Nurse joy her pokeballs and sat on the bench, not saying anything, because she's too worried about Meowstic. Katora looked a bit down as she rubbed her arm and thought to herself, "Maybe i won't win against the gym leader...Meowstic did fall pretty hard..and i have to train them both very much so we can become stronger.." Katora's eyes were almost full of tears.

"Hey, Meowstic will be fine. There's nothing Nurse joy can't heal." Eve said trying to comfort Katora.
"I'm not that bad of a trainer after all. Am I?" Eve asked Sam.
Ember could sense the hostility between them.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (Oh look, it's October's point of view!)

October saw that all of her team members were occupied, so she decided to Astonish some humans.
Ooh, look, trainers, just like my master... She said, looking at Eve and Katora. October vanished in the shadows, and reappeared next to Katora and used Astonish on her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nick looked over at Dizzy, relaxing. "Ahh, it is a good time to rest!", he looked at the bright day sky.

Katora wiped her face, still not saying a word to them, put she told herself something that would calm herself down, "Slow down, Calm down, Don't worry, Don't hurry, Trust the process." Katora stop moving for a second and screamed, after looking at October. "AHHH!" Katora jumped in Eve's hands, trembling.

"HEY, WHO'S POKEMON IS THIS?" Eve yelled. "Katora, if worst comes to worst I'll let Venis out, just giving you a heads up"
Eve searched for the trainer of the Misdreavus.

"KATORA WAIT! Ah, shoot. She forgot her pokemon. I guess I'll return them to her." When both her and Katora's pokemon were healed she went to pick them up.
"Nurse Joy, I came to pick up both mine and my friend's pokemon." Eve started
"I don't know if I can give you pokemon that are not yours."
"I'm not going to keep them, I'm just returning them to my friend who ran out of the Center because SOMEONE didn't keep an eye on their pokemon."
"Fine, but if I find out you kept them you'll have to battle ME."
Eve went out to find Katora and return her pokemon to her.

Katora ran all the way to Goldenrod City and ran to a pond, just sitting on a rock and sighs. Katora stared at the pond, "Bug types and ghost types scare me so much, i run away from people..." Katora looked down when she said that.

(Goldenrod is in Jotoh, I think you mean Pixalate Villiage BTW I have to go now)
Eve released Ember. "Ember look for Katora!" Eve ordered.
Sparky felt much better now. Eve refused to let Meowstic and Eevee out of their pokeballs. She told him that Katora should be the only one to let her pokemon out.

(yeah that)
Katora then started crying when she stared into the pond for so long.
She missed her Pokemon, she realized she forgot about them, she didn't want to run but she was too scared to go back.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick looked for October. "Huh?", he said," She was just-" He bumped into Eve. "Hey, I remember you...", he said," I can't find my Misdreavus, do you know where she went?"

"OH, I DON'T KNOW MAYBE SHE IS IN THE POKEMON CENTER SCARING RANDOM PEOPLE! I MIGHT HAVE LOST TRACK OF SPARKY WHEN I STARTED, BUT THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! CONTROL YOUR POKEMON BETTER!" Eve yelled to Nick then she continued to look for Katora.
Ember flew in circles over Katora's head.

Eve ran to where Ember flew in circles. "Katora MUST be there," Eve thought as she ran.
Sparky ran right by her side. It was much easier for Sparky to keep up now that he has longer legs.
Ember flew lower so that Katora could see her easier, hoping that she would recognize her.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick was terrified. "Ow... how loud can one yell?", he said. He found October exiting the Center. "October, return!", he said, accidentally pointing Dizzy's Net Ball at it. "Oh...", he looked at his error. October exited the Center. His face was pale. "DIZZY, SPRING, GO AND CHASE THAT MISDREAVUS!!!!", he yelled, even louder than Eve. Dizzy and Spring sprung into action. The Bonsly hopped out and accompanied them. Nick quickly ran in pursuit of October.

Eve breathed heavily. She has been running since she left the Center. And with her yelling at Nick beforehand, she was tired. But she couldn't stop. Or could she? "Sparky, take, this, to, Katora." She handed Sparky a small bag with pokeballs in it. "Oh, almost, forgot." She removed one pokball from the bag. "Don't, want, her, to, accidentally, let, out, Venis."

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick went back into the festival, then saw October by a medium, with other Ghost-type Pokemon. "Huh?", Nick walked up to it. The medium said," What brings you here?" "That Misdreavus is mine...", Nick stated," May I have it back?" The medium looked down, shaking her head," That Misdreavus was a wild I found a long time ago... we never thought a trainer would catch it so we never captured it". Nick looked at October having fun with a Duskull and Litwick. "It's okay if you own it, just give it this Spell Tag to have it remember me by" "Oh, okay...", Nick took the Spell Tag," Don't worry! I assure you this Misdreavus will be taken good care of!" October flew over by the Spell Tag, as Alex wrapped it around it's neck. Nick left the festival, and met up with his other Pokemon -- and Bonsly. "Where should we go next?", Nick said, looking at a map," Pixilated Village!" Nick and his Pokemon ran off to Pixilated Village!

Sparky finished the mission that Eve started. When he saw Katora he ran even faster. He stopped right in front of her giving her the small bag.
Eve sat laid down, she was exasted. She had Venis on her so if she got attacked she could defend herself, but other than that she had nothing

Katora look at Sparky and took the bag, taking the pokeballs out. Katora let Meowstic and Eevee out with a smile. Meowstic looked at Sparky and walked to him. Eevee gave Katora a hug and giggled. Katora followed Sparky back to Eve.

Sparky walked back to his trainer.
Ember flew as fast as she could to her trainer. She was defenseless right now so doing that would give her one more number.
Eve has Venis's pokeball in her hand, ready to release him.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"... i think you have anger issues.." Sam told Eve "i mean, i yelled when i got mad but this is another level" he said as he left to get Katora

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"You know, losing isnt that bad, you can learn from it, instead of run " he told Katora, hugging her back with a smile on his face

Katora looked at him, " I didn't run because of that it was something else..." She blushes a bit and looked away, kissing his cheek fast and let him go hiding her face behind Eevee. Eevee just looked in Confusion, "Eevee...?" She looked at Katora. Katora whispered sorry then closed her eyes again.

Katora blushed more, "Oh dear, Sam I'm so sorry...!" Eevee got down and went to Sam to see if he's okay, so did Meowstic and Katora. Katora shook him a bit, "Sam I'm sorry, are you okay..?" Katora said in a worried tone.

Eve got up to meet up with Katora. "What happened?!" She asked in shock. Eve took a piece of paper and a pen out of her bag and wrote something down. "Ember, fly back to town and hand this to someone who can help, Don't. Give. This. To. Nick." Eve ordered. "Katora you feeling fine?" Eve asked.

Katora looked at Eve, "I'm fine its just that Sam fainted. I don't know what to do" Eevee started panicking and Meowstic used Disarming voice to calm Eevee down. Katora shook Sam a bit more. "C-come on get up Sam...!" Katora almost started crying. Meowstic used Disarming voice on Katora to calm her down. Katora hugged Meowstic, "Thank you.." Katora said before looking at Eve. "Everything's okay Eve.." She told her in a somewhat sad tone.

Although she didn't like Sam that much, she couldn't stand around and do nothing. "I've sent Ember to get help. Sparky will stand guard. He has the best eyesight out of all of us, and I'll stay here until some help arrives." Eve said trying to comfort Katora.
Ember looked for someone to give the message to. (if you feel left out have your character spot a Fletchling with a note)

(okay)
Lily saw the Fletchling, "Did something bad happen?" Lily whistled to the Fletchling, wanting it to fly down to her. Katora smiled a bit as her Pokemon and Eve we're comforting her.

(Um... one that's not what I meant, I meant for someone who has a character but hasn't RPed much, but it's ok and two can I have a bio for Lily or is she a NPC )
Ember saw the girl and flew down to give the note, she then led the way to Sam.
Eve waited for signs of Ember returning.
Sparky saw nothing for the moment.

"I don't know, it really depends on how fast Ember can find someone to help out. She is my fastest pokemon, and she has a keen eye so it shouldn't be too hard for her to find someone. Then it depends on how fast the person she chooses is and how much stamina they have. There are a lot of factors to add in, but it shouldn't be too long now.
Sparky saw a figure with a Fetchling.
Ember led the way to Sam.