• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors. The Growing Stars

"Well then you should go talk to our leader and maybe they can help," Stormchaser shook her head before standing up and walking away. The warrior sliding into her den and curling on her nest.

Sparrowrush sighed as he watched his sister leave before turning his attention back to mosspaw, "maybe now is not the right time to do this. Think about it".

"I have." She stood up and pinned her ears, turning away. Her world was crashing down, and she was building pillars. They were knocking them down.

Sparrowrush sighed before he went back to playing with the kits. Trying to stay cheerful when he could. His paws bouncing him about the camp while kits chased his tail.

Suddenly, WolfPaw. "If you don't mind, I'd like to help." He mewed in a small tone. It seemed he actually..wanted to be useful for once. "Wolfpaw, no, its too dangerous!" Eaglepaw mewed. "You could get hurt, or broke, or..killed!" He mewed anxiously.
"Don't care. I really need a good fight." WolfPaw responded. "Plus, do you really think a cat raised by a wolf for 10 months would die that easily?" He mewed, and cleaned up some blood from an attack on prey.