• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors. The Growing Stars

Stormchaser watched her apprentice then ran forward and lept. She used her claws to grip into turf and sniffed the air, checking for markers. She refreshed a close by one and looked around to see where her apprentice was.

"We are moving, stay close," Stormchaser brushed beside Silverpaw and started to follow the rest of the party. She scented for prey and a mouse scrambled into its home. She walked forward, tail stub flicking.

"Okay." She sniffed around and smelled prey. She didn't know what, as it had never come near Rowanclan, but she ran after it. It turned out to be a pigeon, and she missed it.

Stormchaser watched her apprentice and shook her head. Tail stub twitching as did her nose. She called back to her as the patrol was waiting for Silverpaw to follow, "come on. We don't have all day and we have much to go over"!

"Sorry, sorry." She padded along with the other cats. "What was that thing? I tried to catch it but it disappeared. Almost like it flew!!"

"It was a bird," Stormchaser rolled her eyes and the patrol continued on there way. She fluffed up her pelt and shook, making it relax. She dug her claws into the dirt and smiled, "nice try though".

"Well I know what a bird is, but they don't come on RowanClan's territory so I didn't know that's what it was." She stopped and felt around with her paws, and sniffed around.

Stormchaser stayed behind with her apprentice to make sure nothing happened to her. She sniffed around and sat down beside the younger cat.

(OH MY GOSH, I AM SO SO SO SORRY!) Silverpaw froze for a whole minute, then leapt into a tree and came down flawlessly, squirrel in her jaws.

"Good job. Nice technique," Stormchaser didn't hide that she was impressed. She sat down, grooming her grey fur and watching their surroundings carefully. The shecat looked at her apprentice and narrowed her eyes, gettin close, "are you sure your blind"?

Stormchaser nodded and pressed her head to her apprentice's shoulder. She then started to walk away, wanting to check and hunt near the border.

(back) She froze again, and listened. "Someone's there." They were further from the border, and mysteriously knew somebody was there. (heres where her power randomly comes in)

Stormchaser looked at the apprentice before continuing, the warrior not believing her. She sighed and kept her pace the same, dropping into a hunting crouch when she saw a rabbit up a head.

The rabbit got away and Stormchaser sighed. She looked at her before yelling as she was tackled. The grey tabby snarling and clawing at her attacker angrily.

"I TOLD YOU!" Silverpaw raced the few fox-lengths toward the border and froze again, then began to copy her mentor the best she could.

Stormchaser tackled the cat, rolling them over and digging her teeth into its neck before she was kicked away and the attacker went scrambling.

The shecat caught her breath before tinting to make sure Silverpaw was ok.

"Silverpaw," Stormchaser roared as he fear and doubt spiked. She looked around, tail lashing about and eyes searching as she tried to find the apprentice. Her fur was fluffed up and her heart was beating wildly.

(Try to stay away from one liners please)

"What are you doing in a tree," her mentor snapped and growled angrily. She glared up at her apprentice then started to march off back towards camp, "you know what? Stay up there for making me worry"!

"Don't I at least deserve a thank you for TRYING to warn you?? And I will stay up here. Your clan doesn't seem to like me anyway, neither do you." Silverpaw didn't usually get upset, but she was feeling a little more confident than usual.

"Oh don't you sedate say that again! My clan has done nothing but protect you," Stormchaser hissed angrily and spun around to growl. She bared her teeth at the littler cat.

"Okay." She listened for a minute. (shes listening to a voice shes hearing that's actually from the plants XD)
"You don't have to hold your tail so high, I can't see you trying to have so much authority."

• Name:WolfPaw
  • Clan:BreezeClan
  • Looks: WolfPaw.png
  • Relatives:Adopted, no real Clan relatives.
  • Other:Blue bandana containing a little crystal that was a gift from his parents.
  • Characteristics:Quiet,Shy,Fast,Agile,Lonely,Mistreated,Bullied,etc.
  • Adopted by BreezeClan, after family and (fan-made) PondClan was driven out of the forest by RowanClan.
  • Other details:Hates RowanClan, star-gazer, few friends.

WolfPaw, not looking where he was going, runs into SparrowRush, and immediately leaps back in shock. Seeing how he was probably going to be mistreated, hurt, bullied, or something else painful. He stares, fear sparking in his eyes. He was silent, scared, and fast-pulsed.

Stormchaser strips back into camp and flopped down beside her brother. The she-cat tearing into a mouse that they were sharing. The siblings spoke quietly. When Sparrowrush was bumped I tot he tom blinked at wolfpaw. He tilted his head and threw the rest of his mouse at him, "eat! You are to skinny".

He just backed up, unknown of what to say. What if he said something that would anger SparrowRush? ". . . O-Ok?.." He mewed, nervousness in his tone. He slowly picks up the mouse, eating it. It seemed as if he was always nervous, like he was thinking if he was going to be betrayed by BreezeClan and driven away, just like PondClan. He finished eating, and then took a glance at SparrowRush, and then ran off into the forest.

"Okey? Nice to see you! What's up with him," Sparrowrush turned to his shrugging sister. The she-cat standing to stretch her paws. Sparrowrush got up and walked to the nursery to play with the kits there.

Name:EaglePaw
Clan:BreezeClan
Relatives:SparrowRush,StormChaser(Cousins, if its allowed :V)
Other:Eagle claw symbol on his arm.
Look:Brown with a white head, white underbelly, and white paws.

EaglePaw pads over to SparrowRush and StormChaser. "Don't you know? He's an adopted Clan member. His Clan was driven out, including his family, and he was left behind. So I'm pretty sure he really doesn't want to be driven out and die on his own." EaglePaw mewed.

"Well we don't do that. Breezeclan accepts others thrown from their homes. We have taken so many in," Sparrowrush shook his head with a frown. He laid down beside the nursery and let the kits climb over him, "we won't force him out".

(Yeah it's fine".

(IM SO SORRY! but I have plans and a real BACKBONE to Mosspaw now.) Mosspaw took a deep breath and trotted over to Sparrowrush and Stormchaser. "I know what I can do to make you trust me. Don't take this lightly, as only a select few cats know." She sighed. "I'm going to tell you the story of how RowanClan became so... awful."

"Then go ahead. Tell me," Stormchaser rolled her eyes. She stretched and got comfortable. Her tail swaying back and forth as she watched the apprentice curiously.

Sparrowrush fluffed up his fur before he settled. His tail curling faround his paws. His ears twitching back, "I've always trusted you".

Mosspaw took another breath.
"I had three siblings. Two brothers and a sister. My first brother is now Daggerfrost... although he became a warrior early. My second brother was Adderpaw, and my older sister was Emberheart. Daggerfrost was always trying to prove himself... and one day he decided he'd take over the forest. He began stealing from other Clans, weakening them, and even killing some of the weaker cats in their sleep. Eventually, Adderpaw figured it out... and Daggerfrost saw that he knew too much. He pressured me. I was the younger sister, so I was always in his shadow... and I killed Adderpaw. Emberheart witnessed it, and Daggerfrost... that fox... he tricked her into following him into a small dark area, where he killed her. Daggerfrost began pressuring the leader into thinking to do what he wanted... and now he is the deputy. He's the power behind the throne of Leader... and he started the revolution. I've always been caught in his stare, but now... now I'm free. I'm going to meet him at the border tonight and do what I should have done years ago... or die doing it. I'm fighting back the frost. This is my final shot... if I fail, I die."

Last edited:
"That's not happening," Stormchaser chuckled as she flexed her claws into the dirt below her. The she-cat's tail swished back and forth before it rested by her side, "definitely not happening. You do that and it will lead to a full assault on us because after killing you they will follow your scent back here".

"Be nice. She is right though, Mosspaw. Without a proper plan it will fail," Sparrowrush swatted his sister on her shoulder before turning his head to look at the apprentice.

"I know, but..." She tried to think of something to say back, and sighed. "You're right. But I can't let him go on to tear the Clans apart... like he tore apart his." Mosspaw slumped and closed her eyes.