• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors Cats: Trail Of Stars

"It was just Tigerstar,he was so proud of me becoming a warrior."Roottail whispered back,"And he wants me to combine with the other dark forest cats and the other ones who visit to become leader them to take over the four clans."He said with a smirk.

"hmmm..Starclan i assume is fourth clan.." she guessed" Brokenstar and mapleShade came two nights ago, telling me similiar ideas..We must train though, some of the other cats in other clans will be stronger.." she spoke quietly" some of the cats here are stronger here too" she whispered

"you have a point there, Roottail." she sighed" lets hope Starclan doesn't know too much.." she mewed as she finished of her vole" come on, lets go train together." she stood up and poked Roottail

Crowpaw sighed and looked down"you're right Featherberry. lets grab this catmint then head back."

"Right."Roottail nodded,and walked out of camp with her.

"Oh yeah!I forgot."Featherpaw chuckled,she jumped up on a fence and looked at the Twoleg garden,"Catmint!"She mewed happily,she walked to the plant,its aroma making her mouth water,she then grabbed as much leaves as she could and jumped back over the fence.

As Silvermoon continued to sit under the tree, she picked up the sent of a fox nearby. The fur on her back stood up and she faced in the direction of the scent. The fox jumped out of the bush and pinned down Silvermoon. Silvermoon struggled to break free.

The fox bit Silvermoon's scruff, which made her yowl in pain. She kicked the fox's leg, which made it lose its balance and let Silvermoon go. Silvermoon backed and scruff started to bleed a bit. She then charged and pounced on the fox. The two growled and yowled as they rolled around in the grass, biting each other.

Last edited:
"Yes!" SilverClaw Dashed toward Silvermoon's squeals with roottail" Silvermoon!" she growled, Jumping on the Foxes flank, clinging to its body, she ripped her teeth into the fox, making it yowl"Roottail, Go! its distracted!!"

Roottail woke up shortly after his vision in the dark forest,he walked out of the Warriors den and spotted Crabear."Hello,Crabear."He deeply meowed to the she-cat,grabbing and vole and starting to eat it.
"Oh, uh, Hi, Roottail!" She mewed, blushing. She turned back to her vole and finished eating it. She licked her whiskers clean.

Roottail finished off the one Silverclaw had distracted,making it flee,"Your welcome."He nodddd to Silvermoon."Great fighting,Silverclaw."He nodded to Silverclaw.

Last edited:
A few seconds after the fox left, Silvermoon slowly got up. Not only did she have a bite mark on her scruff, she also has two bite marks on her neck and a few scratch marks on her body. "Thanks..." She said after she got up.

"You better go to Featherberry and check that out."Roottail suggested to the she-cat,"Now lets go practice without any interruptions."He whispered to Silverclaw.

"I'll be fine," Silvermoon said. She then noticed Roottail acting a bit strange. "By the way, where are you two off to?" The she-cat asked, thinking that something is going on.

Silvermoon didn't believe Roottail but knew he wouldn't tell if she kept asking. "Okay...." Silvermoon said, with a hint of disbelief, "If anything is wrong, you can tell me."

"over here!" Silverclaw leaped behind a large bramble bush, preparing to pounce on Roottail when he came through"Come on!" she jumped on Him as he came through, pinning him down, growling"lets see what you have!"

Roottail smirked,and rolled over to make Silverclaw unbalance and fall,he then started to claw at Silvermoon's belly.

Featherberry looked at Crowpaw,"Lets head back."She said to him,swishing her tail from side-to-side.

crowpaw nodded silently and started back

SilverClaw jumped, clawing Roottail with her hind legs, pushing him down. unlike most, she let him get back up instead of jumping on him. when he got up, she then jumped at roottail, not on him, knocking him into the bramble bush, tangling him

"Thanks."Roottail mumbled,he then surprised Silverclaw by jumping on top of her and biting her scruff and throwing her into a tree trunk.

As they got back,Featherberry looked at Silvermoon with horror,"What happened?"She asked rushing towards her.

Silvermoon turned to see Featherberry arrive. "Umm, funny story," she said with a blush of embarrassment and an awkward laugh, "Umm, I sort of got snuck up and attacked by a fox."

"Argh..." she grumbled,then Scittered up the tree" You know what Tigerstar says!" She jumped for a branch in the tree, shaking the leaves" SkyClan Blood!" She leaped out of the tree and behind Roottail then Charged at him jumped in front of him then proceeding to nip his ear and clawing his flank" In some way." She breathed" I'm related to him" she Growled

Crowpaw saw Silvermoon limp toward the camp and scampered to her behind FeatherBerry" SilverMoon! You have to be careful with foxes!" He commented" get to The medicine den! We'll help you!" He looked at FeatherBerry" Won't we?"

Nettletail got up and stretched. "I think I'll go hunting." He mewed. Shadeheart got up too. "I'll come with you." She mewed. The two cats padded out of camp. Nettletail went towards the marsh beside the border, and Shadeheart went farther down the border.
Shadeheart started stalking a small lizard. The lizard scuttled over the border. Shadeheart looked around and took a sniff at the air to make sure there were no ThunderClan cats around, then slowly crept across the border to dispatch the lizard's neck. She promptly carried it back to ShadowClan territory.

"Argh..." she grumbled,then Scittered up the tree" You know what Tigerstar says!" She jumped for a branch in the tree, shaking the leaves" SkyClan Blood!" She leaped out of the tree and behind Roottail then Charged at him jumped in front of him then proceeding to nip his ear and clawing his flank" In some way." She breathed" I'm related to him" she Growled
"How!?"Roottail gave Silverclaw a face,the starting clawing at her face."I mean...I don't see a connection...Is there?Cause-"Roottail stopped and stared at Silverclaw,"Nope."

Crowpaw saw Silvermoon limp toward the camp and scampered to her behind FeatherBerry" SilverMoon! You have to be careful with foxes!" He commented" get to The medicine den! We'll help you!" He looked at FeatherBerry" Won't we?"
"Yep,and this could be your chance..."Featherberry swiftly slipped into the medicine cat den."Do you know what you would do first?"

"Nice..." she jumped at Roottail when he has distracted and flipped him, exposing his belly" Never"she swiped at his belly" Listen" She went in to bite His scruff" to an opponents lies in battle!!" She jumped up, landing on him, her claws digging into him" nice session, though" she jumped away, Sitting with her tail covering her paws" let's go hunt now"" she mewed, Licking her scarred Belly

" pfft! It was a distraction!" She purred in satisfaction" I knew you'd stop if I mentioned him" she Continued" just all part of the plan!" She smiled" I'm no where NEAR kin with Tigerstar or the others!" She chuckled

" ya think? But first, we gotta overcome Thunderclan without any cat raising suspicions!" She mewed" seeing as I'm older, I may be closest to being next deputy" she
Paused to think" but then again, neither of us have trained an apprentice.." she sighed

" yes, a strong-willed kit" she purred" I've heard BirchSeed is expecting some kits though" she meowed" maybe eventually one of us will train one of her kits" she purred, Nuzzling Roottail" Let's go back to camp, I bet ThunderShadow is wondering where we are"

Silvermoon entered the medicine cat den after Featherberry and Crowpaw entered as well. As she waited, she was thinking about what Roottail was doing in the forest with Silverclaw.

Nettletail caught a frog and vole. He met back up with Shadeheart and padded back to camp. They both dropped their catches on the fresh-kill pile.

Crabear was lying down on the Halfrock, licking her paw and using it to clean her face.

" yes, a strong-willed kit" she purred" I've heard BirchSeed is expecting some kits though" she meowed" maybe eventually one of us will train one of her kits" she purred, Nuzzling Roottail" Let's go back to camp, I bet ThunderShadow is wondering where we are"
"Yes,lets go before anyone gets suspicious."Roottail agreed,following Silverclaw back to camp,looking around every few heartbeats.
Silvermoon entered the medicine cat den after Featherberry and Crowpaw entered as well. As she waited, she was thinking about what Roottail was doing in the forest with Silverclaw.
Featherberry took some burdock root and chewed it up,which made it a pulp,she then applied to to Silvermoon's scratches,"Crowpaw,do you know why burdock root was applied to her scratches?"She asked.

Crowpaw nodded" To get rid of any infection" he mewed

Silverclaw Walked back to camp and saw FrozenStar Stepping out of her den and grab a Mouse from the fresh-kill pile. She then walked back into her den to eat

"Correct!"Featherberry nodded with happiness,"Now you do the rest."She said settling herself down.

Roottail followed her,she grabbed a rabbit and sat down and started nibbling it.

Streampaw woke up in the medicine cat’s den and stretched. The she~cat got up and nosed through the herb storage. We're out of cobweb, She realized with a jolt. I'm sure Leaftail wouldn't mind if I went outto get some. She glanced over at Leaftail, who was still asleep. She padded out of the medicine den and out of camp.

Crabear jumped off the halfrock and out of camp. Might as well get some hunting done.