• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors Cats: Trail Of Stars

Even with the growl of Alter and the warning Duskpaw didn't back down. "I'm not here to fight but you are in my territory. I'm an Apprentice of WindClan and I must protect my Clan. However, you seem to be new to our territory. I asked who you would like to meet with and why," she said with no fear for Alter and her glare settled down to her normal calm yellow eyes.

Alter Looked at Duskpaw,impressed by her bravery and Will" Fine..I Wish to speak to your Commander" he let his gaze wander" If not, I will speak with The Over-Looker" he brought his eyes back to Duskpaw" I have no reason but to gain a trust with your clan. I'd speak to the others but I have not had the chance."

Duskpaw was confused at Alter's way of words and had the confusion on her face. "Over-Looker? Commander?" She asked with confusion as she looked at Alter. She had a pretty good guess on what they were but she still wanted to know what they were in case she was wrong.

" As I thought, I have been using the wrong terms" he commented,speaking to himself" what I call a Commander would be second in Command" he started" an Over-looker is the one that Over-looks the clan and helps Guides the clan.." he thought for a small bit" but I'll also want to speak to your Helper, the Cat who helps injured cats"

Duskpaw nodded, she had thought right. "You mean the Leader, Deputy, and the Medicine Cat, am I right?" She asked as she glanced toward the Clan Entrance, glad that Alter wasn't having this talk with any of the Mentor's who aren't as trusting.

Depthpaw looked around,"Well...Are medicine cat is very busy right now...how about...you talk to Thunderclan's medicine cat?Featherberry?And her apprentice Crowpaw."He mewed,"Or you could speak to our leader..."

" I came here for Windclan,but if Thunderclan is easier to speak to,I will go there.." Alter sprinted toward the forest and slowed down as he came to the thunderclan border " Dangit" he Said to himself quietly I don't usually go into the forest clans,I don't know my way around

"I'm fine in my own" he grumbled as he walked into the trees,disappearing in the shrubbery Well this sucks,doesn't it? Alter continued into the forest, and went past the camp to the old Thunderpath "I think I missed it..." he said to himself before turning to go back

Duskpaw followed Dephpaw and Alter to the ThunderClan border and sighed. "Hollyleaf and Rowanstorm are going to kill us," she muttered under her breath. They were supposed to be out hunting but instead they were helping out a Alter with a peace treaty so she didn't know what to think anymore.

Crowpaw sorted out the herbs they had collected" Hey,FeatherBerry,the gathering is tonight,right?" He asked as he picked up the Tansy and sorted it" cuz I think we should go to the moonpool now if I am to receive my name if I'm ready like you said" he paused" so I'll be a medicine cat when it's time to go to the gathering" He added

"You have to wait till next half moon.Sorry..."Featherberry sighed,"I hope you understand.Leaders only go to the moonpool straight away because there always has to be a leader."

" I know, but I want to get my name!" He Replied"that's no fun.." Crowpaw grumbled as he continued to finish sorting

Zira made her way back to camp and saw Crowpaw" Hey,Crowpaw! Didja miss me?" Crowpaw jumped up excitedly" Yeah! Where have you been Zira?! We're the Twoleg Kits hoarding you again?"

"What happened to Leaves?" Daisypaw asked. She leaned forward, but not far enough to invade Cloudy's personal bubble.

Rowanstorm chased after a rabbit. She eventually brought it down. She stood up and padded back to Hollytail. She dropped her rabbiit on the ground. "Where's Depthpaw and Duskpaw? They didn't wander off, did they?" She growled.

"Depthpaw we should go back, Rowantorm and Hollyleaf are going to kill us as easily as we kill a mouse," she said, pacing back and fourth and glancing everywhere as she thought of both of them jumpeding toward them.

Depthpaw nodded,then tapped Alter with his tail."Alter,I don't think we have time for this,I'm sorry.Are mentors will be looking for us and the gathering is tonight."

Cloudy mumbled a small growl" Look,Paw.. I respect you, and enjoy your company, but please.." She Paused and looked up,her eyes closed" If you are going to get closer,don't lean.move your whole body...." Cloudy looked back down sighing" now back to Leaves.Nothing really happened to him to my knowledge. He has been scratched by Eagles and Hawks, but nothing enough for a scar...he was lucky"

Alter Grumbled" yeah,whatever,I don't need your help" He Bounded off again and this time he got closer to the camp, but he could sense he was Close

Rowanstorm put her nose to the ground and sniffed, searching for any scent of Depthpaw and Duskpaw. What am I doing? All of WindClan knows I'm the worst tracker... she sighed and straightened up. She looked around.

Daisypaw stopped leaning. "Was Leaves a cave-guard?"

Cloudy sighed" He was a Prey-Hunter. I already told you, you need to listen,Kit.." Cloudy Mumbled quietly" When I ran away,Stoneteller had said that when he dies,Leaves would or Should be next. I don't know, it's been so long...." She Mewed" Now,My Second Brother..." She paused" he was...well.. interesting,that's for sure...."

Duskpaw followed Depthpaw, tracking Rowanstorm and Hollytail. "What will we tell them? I can't lie, everyone sees through my lies," she admitted with a sigh as she looked at Rowanstorm, a bush and a tree separating them.

Rowanstorm perked her ears up. "Duskpaw!" She hissed quietly. She padded through the undergrowth until she came face-to-face with the pair of apprentices. "Explain why I found you by the ThunderClan border." She snarled.

"Oh." Daisypaw said. "What was your second brother like? Interesting how?" She perked her ears up, eager to hear why this cat was so interesting.

"Y-y-yep!A-and then D-Duskpaw s-scented a-a f-f-fox!A-a-and th-th-then we t-ried t-to run-run away f-from-from it!Th-then we we-were on-on Th-Thunderclan territory!Is-isn't that right.Du-Duskpaw?"Depthpaw flashed Duskpaw a wink.

Duskpaw was surprised to hear Depthpaw stutter so much but she nodded. "Y-yes, I d-didn't like the way he s-seemed to be threatening u-us," she said, knowing that part was true though the fox wasn't.

"Oh." Daisypaw said. "What was your second brother like? Interesting how?" She perked her ears up, eager to hear why this cat was so interesting.
"well...he....how do i put this this?" She Asked" He was a total,utter Bettle-Brain!" She spoke"we called him Dawn, short for Eagle cawing at Dawn" She continued,thinking back at Dawn's stupidity "Dawn was a Sturdy,Lean Black Tom. He had dark brown patches and Blue eyes."

Alter overheard Duskpaw speak of his intimidation" I just wanted an answer!" Alter slowly walked back,scenting the new cat" And you are the Mentors,I presume?" He Emerged from the bushes, looking at Duskpaw" and you never gave me a straight answer!"

Dustpaw heard Alter and sighed. "What was I supposed to tell you? I'm just an Apprentice," she said with a sigh, looking at Alter. "And yes, this is Rowanstorm, Depthpaw's mentor," she added as she looked at Rowantorm.

Duskpaw sighed again and looked at Alter. "My mentor is Hollytail and she's probably going to be here soon," she said, ignoring Alter's last question, with slight annoyance as she sat down and glanced around.

Rowanstorm raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?" She hissed at Alter. "If you're trespassing -which you are- you'll have to meet our Clan leader, Featherstar." She turned to the two apprentices. "I'll deal with you two later."

"A beetle-brain? He must have been pretty stupid... and hard to live with!" Daisypaw mewed.

Duskpaw looked at Rowantorm with slight fear hen she looked at Alter. "That's exactly what he wants," she said with a slight glare since she don't know why Alter wanted to meet their Leader, Deputy, and Medicine Cat.

"We we're gonna take him to the Thunderclan medicine cat,but we have no time!"Depthpaw explained.
"Well that's just mouse-brained!"Hollytail came out of the bushes,"Go back to camp right now!Its mouse-brained to just take this stranger to a medicine cat of a different clan!You could get stolen!"She exclaimed with fury,she flicked her tail to the trail to camp."GO!"
Depthpaw looked at Duskpaw."We should head back to camp."He said with regret.

"Heh,kits,I'm I right?" He joked,looking at HollyTail" I will repeat what I have told them for you both if that is what you want." He Touched his tail Tip to the two apprentices"I mean no harm unless you wish it upon yourselves"

Hollytail stayed silent,looking around with a slight glare to the apprentices.
"We want to make you happy!"Depthpaw mewed,"But it seems that we can't.And we're sorry."He said putting his head down.

Duskpaw looked at Depthpaw then at Hollytail then Alter. "It was Depthpaw's idea, I only went along with it because I didn't want Depthpaw to get ambushed or worse," she said, tensing when Alter put his tail on her. "But, he seems fine now unlike his threatening earlier," she said as she looked at the ground, nearly sighing but she decided not to. "Depthpaw, I told you that Rowanstorm and Hollytail would get mad at us," she mumbled to herself, not meaning for anyone else to hear.

"I was not threatening.. I was merely being Strict.." Alter Growled" if I had have been DeepRoot,I'd have your Tails of!" He exclaimed.DeepRoot was an infamous Thunderclan warrior who had run away because he couldn't Take in the fact he was going to be a father"I'm Alter.. let's keep this in order,shall we?"

Rowanstorm's fur bristled. "They are not kits," She hissed. "And you are not a Clan cat, so you have to right to be strict to our apprentices!" It should be the other way around, She added to herself. She started stalking back to camp, pulling ahead of the other four cats.

Swanstep padded out of the warrior's den and arched her back in a graceful stretch. She licked a tuft of fur on her back that was sticking up, and padded over to the fresh-kill pile to start eating a fish.
Owlfeather padded into camp with fresh-kill just before Swanstep had emerged from the warrior's den. Owlfeather rolled her eyes at Swanstep's behavior.

Duskpaw followed in front of Rowanstorm, looking at the ground with uneasiness. Stormwing padded out of the WindClan Camp, heading out to find Duskpaw. He trotted around until he found Rowantorm, Hollytail, Depthpaw, and Duskpaw with Alter. "Duskpaw," Stormwing said as he looked at Alter with protectiveness over Duskpaw then he smiled. He padded over to Alter and smiled. "Hello, who might you be?" He asked, glancing at Duskpaw who walked over to Stormwing and sat next to Stormwing.