• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors Cats: Trail Of Stars

Here's the sign ups and discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cats-trail-of-stars.17615/#post-510920
The first light coming out of the sun hit Featherberry's eyes,she blinked sleep out of her eyes and wearily got out of her nest,flexing her claws and stretching herself,she thought of collecting herbs with Crowpaw when he woke up.Featherberry walked to the tiny pool of water in the medicine cat den and lapped some water,The dawn patrol should be leaving soon.She said to herself,looking around.

Sunlight entered the Warrior's den and hit Silvermoon's face. She slowly opened her eyes and lets out a yawn. She got up and stretched for a bit before she walked out of the den. The she-cat looked around and saw that Featherberry was awake.

Shadeheart padded out of the warrior's den and over to the fresh-kill pile. She started nibbling on a thrush. She flinched when the sunlight hit her face. A few minutes later her brother, Nettletail, emerged from the warriors den. He sat down next to Shadeheart, still yawning and blinking sleep out of his eyes. He started eating a vole.
"Honestly, Nettletail. You're so lazy." Shadeheart mewed.
"Hey, you're the one who's always going on night hunting patrols!" Nettletail retorted.
Shadeheart rolled her eyes.

Featherberry "Hi,Silvermoon."She called to her quietly,then walked to Crowpaw's nest,and tapped her apprentice."Crowpaw,are you awake?"She whispered to the apprentice.

"Mawh?" Crowpaw blinked awake"
I am now.." he got up and Looked around" Zira not here yet?" He Glanced up."Why so early? Almost no one is awake!" He sighed." Sorry..." he took a deep breath in" what is,FeatherBerry?"

BrookStar walked out her den in shadowClan and yawned." Morning you two" she commented looking at ShadeHeart and NettleTail." Brook star was a new leader and wasn't confident she was the right cat." Nice and quiet, isn't it?" She whispered as she heard a mourning dove coing

Zira woke up to the sound of the three two leg kits shouting.ugh..These Twoleg kits are so loud! Zira rolled her eyes and slipped through the cat door and Bounded off toward the Thunderclan Territory"Zira!" She halted and saw her sister,Xere, sitting next to the door outside grooming herself" off to your... THUNDERCLAN?"

Last edited:
Crowpaw Groaned"Alright" he looked at the storage" It looks like we need Burdock root,CatMint and maybe Poppy Seeds." He turned his head to FeatherBerry" anything else we are missing or low on?"

"No! I like helping! It's just that it's so early!" He breathed" I love being a medicine cat!....." he paused" Medicine cat Apprentice.." Crowpaw shook himself, not realizing the dew that had settled on his thick coat of fur"Oops! Sorry featherBerry!" He giggled and looked at the Medicine Car. The water droplets splattered FeatherBerry in the faces dampening her face

Featherberry giggled,"Its fine."She said nuzzling her apprentice again,"Now lets go."She mewed beckoning her tail for Crowpaw to follow her,The medicine cat looked up at the dark sky."It looks like it's going to rain today.We should be quick."She reported to Crowpaw.

"K!"he dashed forward,picking up lavender Scent as he tasted the air" There's some Lavender here! I can scent it!" He ran toward the Purple flowers, picking them with his back teeth"Since we're close to camp I'll run this back!" He Ran to the Camp and placed two bundles of the lavender down.Crowpaw Sprinted back to FeatherBerry,Panting" Alright,what next?!"

BrookStar walked out her den in shadowClan and yawned." Morning you two" she commented looking at ShadeHeart and NettleTail." Brook star was a new leader and wasn't confident she was the right cat." Nice and quiet, isn't it?" She whispered as she heard a mourning dove coing
"Good morning!" Nettletail mewed as he finished his vole. "It is pretty quiet, but I think that's nice. It gives me an opportunity to gather my thoughts in the morning."
Shadeheart nodded and licked thrush off her whiskers. "I think it's a bit too quiet." She muttered.

"K!"he dashed forward,picking up lavender Scent as he tasted the air" There's some Lavender here! I can scent it!" He ran toward the Purple flowers, picking them with his back teeth"Since we're close to camp I'll run this back!" He Ran to the Camp and placed two bundles of the lavender down.Crowpaw Sprinted back to FeatherBerry,Panting" Alright,what next?!"
"Poppy seeds!"Featherberry walked to a nearby bush and carefully picked the seeds out of the flower,she then walked over to Crowpaw and set them down next to the lavender."How about catmint next?"She suggested to her apprentice.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Shellswirl was on her own, in the Forest.She looked up to see if there was any birds or food to eat.Looking down, she saw a small mouse, looking up at her.The mouse was grey,petite and a bit plump.As Shellswirl attempted to get the mouse, she realised it was gone."Huh?!" she said, looking a bit annoyed and curious.Looking through the distance, she saw it ran away."Ugh!" Shellswirl groaned.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Featherberry heard Shellswirl groan in the distance,"What's the problem,Shellswirl?"She called over to her curiously.
"Huh? Oh, nothing...it's just that stupid mouse...it ran away just as I was going to catch it...and the worst thing is, it happens almost all the time!" Shellswirl groaned again."Hey, you smell nice.What have you been doing?" Shellswirl asked Featherberry, sniffing a lovely aroma of herbs.

Zira ignored her sister's Disbelief and continued toward thunderclan. She leap over the Territory, smelling fresh Cats. The dawn patrol.Zira dashed to camp and heard ShellSwirl"ShellSwirl? " She walked toward the sound and emerged from a bush behind Her " What are you doing here, ShellSwirl?" She meowed

qlovers

Previously pæstella
"Nothing.I'm just talking to,uh...Featherberry here...that's all.." Shellswirl replied.Shellswirl down,then looked at Zira."Am I not allowed to be here?" she purred, in a pleasant,innocent tone,with her eyes shining at Zira.It was a special trick that Shellswirl knew-Kitty eyes.It always worked, well, only when she was lucky.

Cherryheart watched down from the Tree at the other cats: Zira,Featherberry and Shellswirl."Such immature Felines." Cherryheart thought, while she was looking for something shiny to look into, and see her reflection.Attempting to climb higher on the tree, Cherryheart accidentally bumped her head on a sort of hard fruit or nut that was from the tree."MWAAAAA!" Cherryheart screeched.

"nice try, ShellSwirl, you know better than to use your...TRICK, on me." She glared backed and chuckled"plus, me living with Twolegs for a portion of my live, I know how to do it properly! "She laughed. Just then she heard CherryHeart yell. She lifted her head to see CherryHeart. "CherryHeart!! Get down, for Starclans sake!" She growled"Wht where you doing?!" Zira strutted up to the tree

Silvermoon was just walking around the forest looking for something to eat and also bring back to the camp. It wasn't long until she headed a bunch of screaming, which caused her to flatten her ears a bit. "Ugh, who's making all that racket?" She asked herself.

Roottail had followed behind her,"HEY,WON'T YOU KEEP IT QUIET DOWN THERE?!"He yowled,Featherberry hardly heard Roottail and padded over to him,"Its not me or Crowpaw,it's the others!"She told him.
"Then help me if you want it to stop."He spat at Featherberry.
"You don't tell me what to do!"Featherberry spat back.She was about to leap up at Roottail,but that would just cause more distress.Featherberry picked up her herbs and hissed,"Your glad I'm not a warrior,or else you would have no ears by now."And walked to Crowpaw,"Please,lets go."She whispered to him.
Roottail looked at Silvermoon."I'm sorry,she's a snobby one."

Crowpaw nodded" if you say so" he muttered"but RootTail is just making it worse..." he sighed "here, I found some Tansy while you lot were screaming your tails off" he dropped a bundle of tansy at FeatherBerry's paws.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Cherryheart looked down at the other Warrior Cats."Oh,I am sorry,my loves." Cherryheart purred, flattening her ears."I got hurt by some sort of hard fruit." she added."I'll try be a bit more quite next time." murmured Cherryheart,softly."Um, talking about quite.Could you please stop the arguing?" asked Cherryheart,softly.

Crowpaw nodded" if you say so" he muttered"but RootTail is just making it worse..." he sighed "here, I found some Tansy while you lot were screaming your tails off" he dropped a bundle of tansy at FeatherBerry's paws.
"Thanks and sorry."Featherberry nodded and picked up the tansy,"Let's head for twolegplace catmint."She suggested.
Roottail smirked secretly,"Lets head back to camp before the yelling becomes louder then before."He said twitching his tail.

Silvermoon smirked a bit. "You can head back if want to, I'm going to get something to eat," she said as she slowly walked past Roottail while rubbing her tail under his chin. She then walked further into the forest.

Silvermoon stopped in her tracks after picking up the scent of a mouse. She saw it and crouched a bit. A few seconds later, she pounced on the mouse, bit its neck and pulled it, thus killing it. Silvermoon then started to eat it.

Roottail then walked into the Warriors den,curled up in his nest,and fell alseep.
He was dreaming,the tom was standing in the middle of the dark forest he realized,Tigerstar appeared.
"Greetings,Roottail."He greeted,"The last time I saw you was when you were an apprentice.Now look at you,you're a strong warrior."
Roottail dipped his head,thankful for the praise.
"Buts there's more to becoming a strong,powerful,leader,we can combine and take over the four other clans!"
"What's the fourth clan?"
"Starclan of course you mouse-brain!"
"How will we do that?"
"Don't worry,I'll make it happen..."Tigerstar promised.

After eating the mouse, Silvermoon walked back to the camp. Once she arrived, she looked in the Warrior's den and saw Roottail sleeping in his nest peacefully. Silvermoon smiled upon seeing this.

Crabear woke up in the warrior's den and yawned. She got up and exited the den, careful not to trod on Roottail. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and sat down, eating a small vole.

Roottail woke up shortly after his vision in the dark forest,he walked out of the Warriors den and spotted Crabear."Hello,Crabear."He deeply meowed to the she-cat,grabbing and vole and starting to eat it.

Silvermoon walked out of the camp again just to walk around in the forest. No reason particular, just because she wanted to. She then sat down under a tree and looked at the sky.

As Featherberry walked to Twoleg place with Crowpaw,she seemed quite concerned,she then turned to Crowpaw."Are you enjoying your tasks I give you?Or do you not like them?Are they too easy?I could challenge you-"Featherberry stopped,"Sorry..."
Crowpaw Giggled" do you think every apprentice enjoys the work they're given?" He Nudged FeatherBerry" Likes doing work with little reward?" He Jumped vertically,laughing " OF COURSE I LIKE BEING A MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE!" he joked

"Great,just to be sure,I'll test you first thing tomorrow,so be ready."Featherberry couldn't hold her excitement,Crowpaw had learned so much from her.She never thought she could do it on her own.

SilverClaw awoke to Roottail shuffling out of his nest.she followed him outside, and grabbed her own fresh-kill from the pile"Mornin' Roottail" she sat down next to him and started to eat"Anything else?" she whispered, hinting toward their encounters with dark forest cats. SilverClaw was commonly visited by BrokenStar unlike Roottail who was usually visited by Tigerstar.