• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Warrior Cats sign ups

Ok, I decided you can have two profiles if:
They are in different Clans.
If it's a cat outside a clan you can't have it be the same type of cat. (Like two kittypets.)

Example of what your posts should be like (this is with my profiles)

ThunderClan camp, day. Mouseflower.
Mouseflower padded over to the fresh-kill pile. It was getting low.
RiverClan camp, day. Stonepelt.
Stonepelt woke up. He decided to restock his herbs.

Pretty much, you put the location and what cat it is. I think this makes it easier.

yaya

Name: Flame
Clan/other cat: Kittypet
Position in clan: None
Gender (She-cat or tom): Tom
Appearance: A bright red pelt, and a blue collar.
Personality: Bubbly, smiley, nervous around forest cats.
Other info: 4 moons old

@BlueMew392 is it fine if he is Angel's younger brother? It's fine if you don't want to.

My other cat if you don't mind
Name: Stormwing
Clan/ Other Cat: WindClan
Position in Clan: Warrior
Appearance:
IMG_1439.JPG

(Pretend he has blue eyes)
Personality: He loves to go out on hunts and patrols and he is quite kind to all cats. He is very outgoing and likes most cats but he hates cats who are cruel. He is very warm hearted and easy to get along with. He will fight for his Clan no matter what
Other: He likes the moon and the night sky. His parents died at a young age. He loves kits.
Apprentice: Leafpaw

Last edited:
Name:Leafpaw
Clan/Other cat:Windclan
Position in clan: apprentice
Appearance: leaf-green eyes,sleek light gray fur with pure-white paws
Personality:Outgoing,very strong for an average apprentice,curious,follows older ones,sticks to the warriors code a bit too much
Other:Is ten moons old,lights listening to a quiet dawn
Can Stormwing be Leafpaw's mentor?

Name: Losteye
Clan/Other Cat: Rouge
Appearance: Light brown Siamese with grey eyes
Personality: She can be very emotional and seems to not speak much.
Other: She is completely blind

Name: Bluespirit
Clan/Other cat: Thunderclan
Position in clan: Warrior
Appearance: He is a Russian blue with white smudgy socks on all paws, tip of his tail, And his ears, He also has yellow eyes.
Personality: Impressive (Well, Tries to, For the she-cats. ;)),Cold,Proud,Swift
Other: N/A

Name: Bluespirit
Clan/Other cat: Thunderclan
Appearance: He is a Russian blue with white smudgy socks on all paws, tip of his tail, And his ears, He also has yellow eyes.
Personality: Impressive (Well, Tries to, For the she-cats. ;)),Cold,Proud,Swift
Other: N/A
Accepted!

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name:Moonfeather
Clan:ThunderClan
Appearance:a snowy white cat with a sideways moon her chest (but near her neck),have blue eyes and on tip of the tail and the paws,it have bright yellow,but on the tip of her ears,she have black.
Personality:Bashful,docile,kind,gentle.
Other info: she loves nature,afraid of killing

Last edited:
That is one strange-looking cat. But, accepted
Name:Moonfeather
Clan:ThunderClan
Appearance:a snowy white cat with a moon her chest,have blue eyes and on tip of the tail and the paws,it have bright yellow,but on the tip of her ears,she have black.
Personality:Bashful,docile,kind,gentle.
Other info: she loves nature,afraid of killing

Name: Graystar (formally known as Grayclaw)
Lives: 7 lives remaining
Clan: Windclan
Position: Leader
Appearance: speak gray coat with lighter gray streaks down his chest and a front tight white paw, tail tip also white. Light blue eyes
Personality: caring for others and selfless, but typically quiet and keeps to himself. Puts the clans needs before himself, doesn't spilling blood with other clans, good hunter. Enjoys spending time with kits, loves a cool breeze, and enjoys meeting new cats from other clans.
Apprentice: none
Other info: mother died giving birth, 3 siblings but all died due to different causes throughout life.

Hope to be accepted :)

Last edited:
Name: Brindlestar (Formally known as Brindlestep
Life: 7
Clan: Shadowclan
Appearance: Chestnut brown fur with darker chestnut brown socks, Her whole tail is a dark chestnut brown the same as her socks, She has orange eyes.
Personality: She will protect her clan no matter what,But she is rude, Strict,and Cold.
Other Info: There is a scar on her left cheek. She lost two lives by fighting a dog and by an ambush attack from a other clan.

(Shes not related to Tigerstar just so you know.)

Last edited:
Name: Graystar (formally known as Grayclaw)
Clan: Windclan
Appearance: speak gray coat with lighter gray streaks down his chest and a front tight white paw, tail tip also white. Light blue eyes
Personality: caring for others and selfless, but typically quiet and keeps to himself. Puts the clans needs before himself, doesn't spilling blood with other clans, good hunter. Enjoys spending time with kits, loves a cool breeze, and enjoys meeting new cats from other clans.
Apprentice: none
Other info: mother died giving birth, 3 siblings but all died due to different causes throughout life.

Hope to be accepted :)
Accepted!!!
Name: Brindlestar (Formally known as Brindlestep)
Appearance: Chestnut brown fur with darker chestnut brown socks, Her whole tail is a dark chestnut brown the same as her socks, She has orange eyes.
Personality: She will protect her clan no matter what,But she is rude, Strict,and Cold.
Other Info: There is a scar on her left cheek.
(Shes not related to Tigerstar just so you know.)
Accepted!!!

But why would she be related to Tigerstar tho?

Ok, some good news and some bad news (2)

Good news: When one of my rps finishes, and I am not too late, I can join this rp again!

Bad news: (2) I have no interest in this anymore. I loved Warriors books for almost two years, but now I somehow lost interest (I am growing up.) I could join back if one of my rp
ends.

Ok, some good news and some bad news (2)

Good news: When one of my rps finishes, and I am not too late, I can join this rp again!

Bad news: (2) I have no interest in this anymore. I loved Warriors books for almost two years, but now I somehow lost interest (I am growing up.) I could join back if one of my rp
ends.
Aww. That's okay. You do what you gotta do.

Name: Nightspeck
Position: Deputy
Appearance: Black pelt with a white underbelly going up to his chest, White paws, Tail tip. He has yellow eyes.
Personality: Hes a bit strict due to how much cats are lazy these days, He is royal to his clan, And he will fight to the end if his loved ones are in need of support.
Other Info: He was born as a single kit and had to face the death of his father.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nightspeck
Position: Deputy
Appearance: Black pelt with a white underbelly going up to his chest, White paws, Tail tip. He has yellow eyes.
Personality: Hes a bit strict due to how much cats are lazy these days, He is royal to his clan, And he will fight to the end if his loved ones are in need of support.
Other Info: He was born as a single kit and had to face the death of his father.
Accepted!

Name: Nightpelt
Position: Warrior
Appearance: Dark black, white under belly that goes up to his chin, white streak down his forehead, white tail tip, green eyes
Personality: keeps his true emotions bottled up, so he comes off uncaring or rude at times to others but at times will show his true emotions; he cares deeply for his clansmembers and those defenseless.
Other info: born a single kit; mother kidnapped by two legs soon after his time becoming a warrior

(Is it possible to message those still active and get as many as possible to make two cats? there's so many in thunderclan so it seems sort of unfair to those who want the other clans to grow can't exactly communicate with as many as those in thunderclan. thanks!)