• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Warrior Cats sign ups

Thanks for pointing this place out @Yippete
Name: Snowleap.
Clan/Other cat: Riverclan.
Position: Warrior.
Appearance: Pure white pelt like snow, Her eyes are Aqua.
Personality: She enjoys being alone at times and can also be independent.
Other: She has two brothers, One died in a rock slide, The other brother lurks in the shadows.
Accepted! Thanks for joining RiverClan, I thought I would be the only one.
I might make couple drawings, Sense I'm always bored. (Maybe Losteye + Stonepelt or Darkpaw + Angle, With all the proper permission of couse.)
Sounds good to me! ;)

Name: Rainkit
Clan/Other cat: RiverClan
Position: Kit
Appearance: Rainkit has gray fur, and blue eyes, and is considered dull by the looks. Her tail is more like half a normal cat tail, and her nose and inside her ears are a light pink. Her ears are longer than most ears, and she used to think that her tail was cut to have longer ears. The longer ears helps her hear more.
Personality: Rainkit, though being considered dull by looks, is actually really hyper, outgoing, and expressive. She wants to make new friends, and maybe become a great warrior someday.
Other: Rainkit is five moons old, and her parents died at young age, which Rainkit doesn't deal with much.

Name: Rainkit
Clan/Other cat: RiverClan
Position: Kit
Appearance: Rainkit has gray fur, and blue eyes, and is considered dull by the looks. Her tail is more like half a normal cat tail, and her nose and inside her ears are a light pink. Her ears are longer than most ears, and she used to think that her tail was cut to have longer ears. The longer ears helps her hear more.
Personality: Rainkit, though being considered dull by looks, is actually really hyper, outgoing, and expressive. She wants to make new friends, and maybe become a great warrior someday.
Other: Rainkit is five moons old, and her parents died at young age, which Rainkit doesn't deal with much.
Accepted! (Thanks for joining RiverClan!:))

Name: Robinpaw
Clan\Other cat: Riverclan
Position: Apprentice
Appearance: Dark chocolate brown fur with a orange muzzle and paw tips with leafy green eyes.
Personality: He is very adventurous and curious in that matter, But about clumsy.
Other: When he was first born a Robin flew in the nursery and therefore he was named after it.

@EeveelutionPower can Snowleap be Robinpaws mentor?

Of course it is!!!!!

And medecine cats have kits, and crushes on other cats, alot. Look at Yellowfang. Look at Leafpool.

I understand why medecind cats don't have kits of mates, but doesn't it seem unfair to squish their feelings like that? You can't control the way a person, or cat, feels! Ok, totally off-topic.
Heyyyyyyy.....so what your saying romance is aloud between medicine cats and warriors,right?
(Medicine cats,have feelings TOO)

Name: Robinpaw
Clan\Other cat: Riverclan
Position: Apprentice
Appearance: Dark chocolate brown fur with a orange muzzle and paw tips with leafy green eyes.
Personality: He is very adventurous and curious in that matter, But about clumsy.
Other: When he was first born a Robin flew in the nursery and therefore he was named after it.

@EeveelutionPower can Snowleap be Robinpaws mentor?
You can only make two profiles.
I don't think anyone is open in Thunderclan. :'|
besides like, everybody who hasn't been on.
Is any mentor in RiverClan?
Snowleap.
Heyyyyyyy.....so what your saying romance is aloud between medicine cats and warriors,right?
(Medicine cats,have feelings TOO)
Yeah, look at Stonepelt and Losteye.
Even though Losteye is technically a rogue...:'|

I should make another cat as well.

Name: Lilypelt (or Lilystar, I noticed Riverclan doesn't have a leader so...you tell me if that's okay)
Clan: Riverclan
Position: Warrior (or leader, once again, your call)
Appearance: Lilypelt (Lilystar) has a light brown, kind of tan, color of fur. He has yellow eyes, and a black nose. His ear is cut a little, and he is a large cat, which causes him to come out as intimidating some times.
Personality: Lilypelt (Lilystar) is often quiet, and very stern. He seems suspicious sometimes, but if you are close to him, he is a real softie. He doesn't like Rainkit so much, and is a bit hard on her. Lilypelt (Lilystar) hates his name, because he says he sounds like a girl
Other: Lilypelt (Lilystar) is son of Silverstream and Graystripe. (The ship is on!)