• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Warrior Cats sign ups

Name: Nightpelt
Clan: Shadowclan
Position: Warrior
Appearance: Dark black, white under belly that goes up to his chin, white streak down his forehead, white tail tip, green eyes
Personality: keeps his true emotions bottled up, so he comes off uncaring or rude at times to others but at times will show his true emotions; he cares deeply for his clansmembers and those defenseless.
Other info: born a single kit; mother kidnapped by two legs soon after his time becoming a warrior

(Is it possible to message those still active and get as many as possible to make two cats? there's so many in thunderclan so it seems sort of unfair to those who want the other clans to grow can't exactly communicate with as many as those in thunderclan. thanks!)
Accepted!
And I agree, everybody joins ThunderClan. I'm the only cat in RiverClan... there's only a few WindClan and ShadowClan... ThunderClan is almost everybody's favorite because almost all the books are narrated by TunderClan cats, so we never get an inside look at other Clans beside ThunderClan.
I definitely think we should bring your idea into action.

I have one question: is romance between the cats allowed, obviously not the Medicine cat but the Warriors and the other cats as well?
Of course it is!!!!!

And medecine cats have kits, and crushes on other cats, alot. Look at Yellowfang. Look at Leafpool.

I understand why medecind cats don't have kits of mates, but doesn't it seem unfair to squish their feelings like that? You can't control the way a person, or cat, feels! Ok, totally off-topic.

Name: Silverkit
Clan/other cat:Thunder clan
Position in clan:Kits
Appearance:He is a little yellow cat with yellow eyes
Personality:Childish Personality
Other info:Cute

Last edited:
Name: Blossomkit
Clan/Other cat: Thunderclan
Position: Kit
Appearance: Normal Tortie with folded ears.
Personality: She is sweet, Friendly, But a bit weak.
Other Info: She is three moons old.

Thanks for pointing this place out @Yippete
Name: Snowleap.
Clan/Other cat: Riverclan.
Position: Warrior.
Appearance: Pure white pelt like snow, Her eyes are Aqua.
Personality: She enjoys being alone at times and can also be independent.
Other: She has two brothers, One died in a rock slide, The other brother lurks in the shadows.