• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Bearpaw strode into camp confidently, her fur already dry from running back here. Rapidrunner followed behind her at no less speed, but his fur was only half dried since it was thicker. The warrior went to take some food while Bearpaw passed the other cats, making her way toward the nursery to see the new kit.

Speedpaw shook his fur again. He was carefuller this time. It didn't go on Cinnamonfur at all, a little bit on Tawnyspots. "You two sure are active," Tawnyspots said walking away. "Yes, I did know what you did. I'm going to check on the kit now!" Speedpaw said walking towards the nursery.

Bearpaw looked into the nursery, then crawled in slowly to avoid stepping on kits. The new kit had stone gray fur. Bearpaw sat and watched him, flicking her ear toward the entrance to acknowledge Speedpaw's presence.

Speedpaw climbed into the nursery. He avoided Kits and saw the new kit. Speedpaw's ear twitched. Speedpaw smiled at the new kit. He thought the kit was handsome.

Pebblekit opened his eyes and stared at all of the cats. He reached a paw out to them curiously and pushed himself up, almost immediately feeling tired. He turned his head and saw his mother settling down for the night. He tottered over to her and curled up, exhausted from the effort of standing.

Speedpaw purred at the kit. "Do you know it's name?" Speedpaw whispered to Bearpaw. He didn't want to wake any sleeping kits. He saw his mother in the nursery. "Mother? Why are you still in the nursery?" Speedpaw asked her. "I am expecting another kit," Speedpaw's mom replied. Speedpaw's eyes lit up. He walked over to Bearpaw. "Did you hear that? I'm getting a sibling!" Speedpaw exclaimed quietly.

"Yeah! I think he's called Pebblekit." Bearpaw waved her tail back and forth, prompting some kits to start playing with it. She soon got absorbed in the game, jerking her tail unpredictably to avoid their paws.

Speedpaw giggled at the kits. His tail started swinging. Other kits swatted at it. He ran around the daycare. He was avoiding kits. They were chasing him.

Bearpaw was tackled by three kits, bringing her to the ground. She purred and sat up. "All right, I have to go now." She left the nursery, and a few kits groaned in disappointment.

"I guess I have to leave, too. See ya'll!" Speedpaw said leaving the nursery. He caught up with Bearpaw. "Hey, what do we do next?" He asked her. He smiled at Bearpaw.

Cinnamonfur stayed at the nursery.She saw another kit next to Pebblekit,"I think that's his sister?"She said to herself.She watched the the little kit play and tumble around."What's it's name?"She asked herself quietly.

**The next morning**
Speedpaw's eyes slowly opened. He yawned. Speedpaw stood up. He trotted out of the den. Speedpaw walked over to Tawnyspots. Speedpaw smiled. Tawnyspots nodded to Speedpaw.

Shypaw's eyes opened.She looked around seeing the other kits like her.She tumbled around and played for a bit with the other kits.

Cinnamonfur opened her eyes slowly looking around to see no one in sight.She stood up and trotted out of the den.

Speedpaw saw Cinnamonfur. "Hey Cinnamonfur!" Speedpaw shouted over to her. He trotted over to Cinnamonfur. Tawnyspots followed.

Doublekit's eyes opened. She was recently born. She stood up. She was shaky. She continued to walk around. She saw Shykit. Doublekit walked over to Shypaw. Doublekit mewed at Shypaw.

Shypaw looked over and mewed back.She jumped on Doublekit to play and started to tumble around to get Doublekit to play with her.

"Mind if I come with you?"Cinnamonfur asked Tawnyspots.She looked around and waited for an answer.

"Of course! As Speedpaw is only an apprentice, I would be pleased to have another Warrior with us," Tawnyspots replied.

Doublekit took the jump by suprise. She pushed Shypaw off her and tackled her. Doublekit giggled.

Bearpaw put some food on the fresh kill pile, having recently returned from a hunting patrol. She decided to visit the nursery again and witnessed Pebblekit standing up and meowing at her cheerfully. His attention was diverted by the playing kits, and he quickly moved out of the way to avoid being trampled. Bearpaw purred and left, since she had more apprentice duties to perform.

Shykit laughed with Doublekit.Shykit got into a pounce position but didn't do anything.

"Okay."Cinnamonfur replied and started to follow them,Cinnamonfur looked at Speedpaw and smiled.

Doublekit copied Shykit. She didn't know what to do next. Doublekit eyed Shykit.

Speedpaw trotted out of the camp. He heard something. His ears twitched. Speedpaw got down. He walked forward. He launched in a bush. Speedpaw emerged from the bush with prey in his mouth.

"Good job."Cinnamonfur said to Speedpaw seeing he had caught a prey.

Shykit started to tumble around and and wave her tail back and forth.She mewed and did the same thing over again but in a different order.

Doublekit tackled Shykit. She smiled. "Fun!" Doublekit mumbled.

Speedpaw walked back to camp. He dropped off the fresh-kill, and went back to patrol. Speedpaw smiled.

Cinnamonfur went to the fresh-kill dump and started eating.She looked around and saw a cat that she had never seen before.

Shykit smiled at Doublekit.Shykit laid on her back for two minutes and fell asleep.

Speedpaw arrived back at camp. He went to the nursery. He walked over to his mother. "So, I heard my sibling was born. A sister? Which one?" Speedpaw asked. The mother nodded to Doublekit. "We named her Doublekit," The mother said. Speedpaw walked up to Doublekit. "Hey, I'm your big brother, Speedpaw!" Speedpaw said to Doublekit. "Hello PawPaw," Doublekit said. Speedpaw's eyes lit up.

Bluestar called from the high rock. Cinnamonfur ignored the wired shadow and trotted to the high rock.And that's when she saw Yellowfang.Cinnamonfur's eyes widened.

Speedpaw trotted out of the nursey. He sat down with the group. Speedpaw looked up at Bluestar. He saw Yellowfang. Speedpaw opened his mouth a little.

Bearpaw finished helping with the elder's bedding and hastily joined the group, her fur bristling when she saw Yellowfang. She watched the Shadowclan cat warily, as if she would attack at any moment. Rapidrunner sat next to her, muttering something under his breath at the intruder.

Speedpaw trotted over to Bearpaw. "Who's that? I've never seen that cat around the camp," Speedpaw asked. Doublekit walked out of the nursery. She looked at the group.

"Her name is Yellowfang,she's from Shadowclan."She said still starting at the old she-cat.She glared."She used to be a warrior."

"Who's she?"She asked Doublekit quietly.She stepped back a little.

"I don't know. Pawpaw will know!" Doublelit exclaimed. She ran over to Speedpaw. "Pawpaw? Who is that?" Doublekit asked. "Yellowfang. A ShodowClan cat," Speedpaw replied.

"Why you call him Pawpaw?"Shykit asked curiously.She was kind of scared of this weird looking cat.

"I bet Bluestar is happy for her to be prisoner."She said darkly swishing her tail.

Bearpaw stayed quiet and ignored the angry comments around her. She never broke her gaze at the intruder, curious of why a Shadowclan cat would be here in such poor condition.

"He said his name is Pawpaw," Doublekit replied. "Doublekit, stay behind me, or stay safe," Speedpaw said. "You too Shykit. This is an intruder. They don't belong here." Doublekit huddled behind Speedpaw. Speedpaw growled.