• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open War of Sins and Virtues (15+) (Characters, Sins/Virtues and Discussion)

Which Faction shall begin the RP?

• Begin in Hell with the Fovos faction.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Begin in Heaven with the Virtus faction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn, i loved this idea.

Name: Marcus Valle
Sin/Virtue: Envy
Race: Devil
Appearance: Standing at 6'0 feet, Marcus has a muscular build and dark skin. His long brown hair with dreadlocks is always tied back. He used to have brown eyes, but after being reborn, they now shine in a sinister bright green.
Personality: An egocentrical and manipulative person, Marcus knows how to act nicely when he needs to. He likes to tell jokes, loves comedy and is a little bit sadistic. He is a good actor, enduring people he hates just so he can have the last laugh when his plans suceed and he's able to get what he judges as something that should be his.
Familiar: A six-legged venomous basilisk with dark green scales.
Gift: That should be mine...: He's able to temporarily copy other people abilities. He needs to take a look at the person abilities before being able to copy them.
Weapon: A silver spear.
Origins: Once a good and caring person, Marcus was the first out of four sons of an famous familly head. His familly, a happy one, started to change when the notice of his father sickness arrived. When his father chose the second son as heir, his other brothers, once warm and nice, started to show his real faces, all the envy and jealousy they had hidden. With subtle battles and fights, hatred filled the familly as Marcus started to realize about their true personallity. He convinced himself that the people could only be themselves when his sins were exposed. With his father death and his brother succeeding as family head, Marcus started his plans. How could anyone but him, the first one, take the title? The title that supposed to be his? Manipulating the ones around him, he eliminated his brother and took his place. Then, he made a promise, he would never allow anyone else to own the things he was worthier of. After his death he was reborn as a Devil.
"After all, there's none worthier than me."

Damn, i loved this idea.

Name: Marcus Valle
Sin/Virtue: Envy
Race: Devil
Appearance: Standing at 6'0 feet, Marcus has a muscular build and dark skin. His long brown hair with dreadlocks is always tied back. He used to have brown eyes, but after being reborn, they now shine in a sinister bright green.
Personality: An egocentrical and manipulative person, Marcus knows how to act nicely when he needs to. He likes to tell jokes, loves comedy and is a little bit sadistic. He is a good actor, enduring people he hates just so he can have the last laugh when his plans suceed and he's able to get what he judges as something that should be his.
Familiar: A six-legged venomous basilisk with dark green scales.
Gift: That should be mine...: He's able to temporarily copy other people abilities. He needs to take a look at the person abilities before being able to copy them.
Weapon: A silver spear.
Origins: Once a good and caring person, Marcus was the first out of four sons of an famous familly head. His familly, a happy one, started to change when the notice of his father sickness arrived. When his father chose the second son as heir, his other brothers, once warm and nice, started to show his real faces, all the envy and jealousy they had hidden. With subtle battles and fights, hatred filled the familly as Marcus started to realize about their true personallity. He convinced himself that the people could only be themselves when his sins were exposed. With his father death and his brother succeeding as family head, Marcus started his plans. How could anyone but him, the first one, take the title? The title that supposed to be his? Manipulating the ones around him, he eliminated his brother and took his place. Then, he made a promise, he would never allow anyone else to own the things he was worthier of. After his death he was reborn as a Devil.
"After all, there's none worthier than me."
Great choice of Envy, You're accepted.

And quite the appearance~.

Can i join as Gluttony?
Sure, just write the Bio down and I will check if you can be Gluttony.