• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wall of Water {RP}

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Upon closer inspection, Bubbles noticed that whoever, or whatever did it, used Bubbles's Frubbles for stability. Bubbles didn't do it... That meant someone must've used Bubbles's Frubbles, while he was asleep, without asking. Bubbles felt a bit embarrassed, what if he did something while he was sleeping, and whoever edited the shelter would of noticed. Oh well. "I don't think it was from Arceus." Bubbles responded before looking closer at the shelter. "Somebody used my Frubbles..." Bubbles muttered.

“Tama thinks it’s bad for them to steal your Frubbles without asking,” the Mimikyu murmured, pondering what exactly had happened here. She came to some sort of a conclusion; it might have been one of her kin. “Perhaps... a ghost type did it? They like causing mischief,” Tama said, before quickly adding, “Not that Tama would know! Tama is a Pikachu!”

Spark heard noise and followed it. Maybe I could make some new friends if there are Pokemon here! He thought joyfully. He found a Froakie in a tree and a Mimikyu. "Hi!" He exclaimed, hoping to sound friendly instead of posing a threat. "I've never seen you before- but I can do anything to help!" He offered. "I'm Spark."

Back at Beep's mini-forest, he was deciding what new plants to add. "Maybe some Sansevieria trifasciata, or, like, some mint. Elephant ears! The best one!" He said aloud, adding more plants. First, some snake plant grew around the perimeter of the forest, then some mint right behind it. Then, some elephant leaves sprouted and gave the plantadise a nice roof. "Maybe I should have a tree-shelter like I did with that Froakie's one." Beep thought aloud, hoping that the froakie would hear. Suddenly, a cactus grew next to where he decided he would sleep. He went over to the cactus and put shades on it. "There."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I couldn't tell who did it, but I want to go back to bed now..." The small water type Pokemon rested back on his soft pillow that was made out of Frubbles. "Good night...." Bubbles then passed out, and slept tightly.

Tama turned around. "Oh, hello Spark! Maybe you should settle off to bed... it's getting late. Tama doesn't want you all tired!" the faux Pikachu squeaked. "Tama's coming, Froakie!" she said, and settled down next to him, snoring softly.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The sun's rays started to peek in through the small cracks in-between the smaller sticks of the shelter. Bubbles woke up, into his half-woken up state. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. He was hungry, so he went out to eat, trying not to wake the sleeping Mimikyu. "Good morning, jungle..." He tiredly mumbled to himself.

Upon waking up and not seeing Bubbles anywhere, Tama got a bit concerned. She worriedly hopped all around the extended shelter, to see if she could find the male- but to no avail. "F-Froakie?" Stammered Tama, scared for him as she hopped outside and caught no sight of him, not thinking to look properly. Tama did get scared much tok easily.

Cece had gone an entire day without finding anyone else. She ended up going back to where she had washed ashore and falling asleep. Cece woke up with a start, at first panicked that she couldn't find her trainer, then she remembered what had happened. She cried to herself.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles turned around to notice Tama looking for him. He wasn't that far away, just on the other side of the pond, so he could quickly get back to the shelter. "Right here." He said reassuringly. "I was just getting breakfast, well for myself at least." Bubbles would've gotten food for Tama, but since he couldn't eat berries, he didn't know which were good.

An aura of relief surrounded the Mimikyu as she caught sight of Bubbles. "Ah, sorry... Tama gets worried easily," the Mimikyu murmured, tilting her fake head. "Tama has leftover berries from yesterday- Tama made a tree-hole!" she announced, shadow-claw-ing a tree to reveal a stash of berries. "Tama's going to dig in! Will Froakie join Tama? You can eat whatever you want."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"They look good, but no thank you. I just ate." Tama must've forgotten that Bubbles couldn't even eat berries. Bubbles wished he could now, but he did enjoy eating bugs. "So, did you sleep well?" Bubbles croaked in a happy mood.

"Oh, yes! Froakie, you cannot eat the berries! Tama is sorry..." the Mimikyu murmured, shuffling on the spot. "Oh, Tama slept okay! Tama woke up a few times because of spooky noises, but other than that, Tama had a good night. What about Froakie?" she asked, attempting to wag her wooden tail, but feeling nothing. She looked behind her and saw that her tail was nowhere no be found. "Oh, no!!" murmured the little Mimikyu. "Tama has lost tail!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"No, it's okay, I already ate." The Froakie responded. "When I actually went to sleep, I slept good." Bubbles then heard the Mimikyu worried about a lost tail. "It's okay." Bubbles responded reassuringly. "You're still a Pikachu in my eyes." Bubbles quite enjoyed the company of Tama, even though she gets into trouble sometimes.

Tama smiled, though the Froakie couldn't see it- her true form was under a cloth. A sense of joy emitted from the Mimikyu, however, so one would be able to tell she was happy. "Tama is scared that other people will not believe Tama is a Pikachu. Tama can't be popular if Tama isn't a Pikachu!" she persisted, her worry staying in her voice. She too enjoyed the company of the Froakie, and could sense a strong friendship sparking between them.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh, it doesn't matter. Only the mean Pokemon will care about what you are. You can do whatever you want, no matter what you are." Bubbles calmed Tama. He too could sense the friendship sparkling. It was almost similar to how Bubbles felt around his trainer. Bubbles liked watching over Tama, and keeping her safe. "You're still a good Pokemon, whether you where a Pikachu, or some other Pokemon." Bubbles slightly blushed as he spoke.

Even more joy radiated from Tama as the Pokémon she know as 'Froakie' spoke. She jumped up and down with happiness, the black ooze from beneath her cloth showing little waves. "Thank you, Froakie. Tama very much hopes you're right. A lot of people are scared of Tama... Tama's glad you're not like that." She blushed a little too, though luckily, from under her cloth, the other couldn't see.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles blushed and smiled. "Awww, thanks." Bubbles sat down, and stared at the sun rising. "So, do you wanna do anything today? I mean we don't have much to do, but it'll be nice to have fun again." Bubbles was generally bored, and getting reckless just to have some fun.

The Mimikyu hummed in thought, bobbing side to side slightly as a little tick that often happened to her when she was thinking. "We could go for a little walk to explore the jungle? Tama thinks, as long as we can find our way home, we're okay to explore."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"That will be fun." Bubbles responded. "I think we'll find our way back, I can remember very well." Bubbles stood up to get ready. "Well then, let's go." Bubbles looked through the jungle to plot a way to go, but he decided that he'll let Tama lead him. "Tama, you can lead us." Bubbles smiled.

"Ah, good! Because Tama has an awful memory!" the Mimikyu laughed. It was true- she ended up sleeping in many different places back home, because she could never remember her way back. "Oh?" Tama murmured upon hearing his suggestion. "Okay. Tama thinks we should go into the bit with the thin canopy, so it's not too dark."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Fine with me, let's go." Bubbles started to walk. "So, do you remember anything before what happened? Like, before this whole disaster thing happened?" Bubbles wanted to hear a bit about Tama,. Bubbles could remember, and was willing to share.

"Tama did something very bad, accidentally." she murmured simply, a strangely huge amount of sorrow etched in her tone. Of course, it hadnt been her fault- it was an accident, and was the human's own fail for doing what they did to her. She had warned them.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh." Bubbles tone dropped quite quickly. "If it's not too much to ask, what happened?" Bubbles would respect Tama if she didn't want to share, but he wanted to hear what happened. So he kept listening as they walked through the woods. Bubbles eyes couldn't see far, but they could see things that were close really well. So he noticed lots of small things that seemed interesting.

"Um..." Tama struggled to get the words out, but... She had to. Sounding the saddest she ever had, the Mimikyu murmured, "A human... wanted to see what Tama really looks like. So, they took off Tama's disguise, and..." the femme paused, swallowing. "...they... they got so scared of how Tama looks that they fell and didn't get back up."

Tama was extremely distressed, upon recounting this story. The Mimikyu burst into tears and ran away.

(I am going to sleep now!! ♥)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh, that doesn't sound good." Bubbles listened, but he didn't like the sad tone at all, and was kind of hoping the subject would change. Bubbles didn't have a clue of what to say. "I'm sorry to hear that." Bubbles could sense the sadness coming out of Tama, and wanted to cheer her up, but somehow, had no clue how to do.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Okay, good night.)

Froakie noticed Tama running away crying. He started to run after her. "No! Come back!" Bubbles tripped, as he watched her run into the distance. He started to tear up a bit too. There was something he had to tell her, but he couldn't now. Bubbles was also concerned for her safety, she might get herself killed out there.

Beep yelled I want friends! to himself, watching the whole friendship building thing. But, unfortunately, they had already left. He didn't know how to even get into going on that walk with them without forcing it. In fact, how do you even make friends? Give them things? ...fake an identity so they would like you? How? he questioned himself. Should I follow them? "No. I shouldn't." Beep said to the cactus wearing the shades. "What should I do?" he asked the cactus, and the cactus shook a little from the breeze in response. "I don't know..." Beep said. "I probably shouldn't." The cactus shook harder this time, and Beep said "Fine! I should probably do that anyways!" He stormed out of the little forest. He poked his head back in the forest, and yelled to the cactus: "YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT FRIEND!". He quickly shuffled over to where the two entered the jungle and took his time trying to catch up to them. "Uh... hello!" he called from a good length back. The cactus shuddered a bit, back in the forest.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles heard a familiar voice coming towards him. He wiped his tears, and attempted to cover up his sadness, which he did quite well. "Hello..." He yelled back, a bit of sadness still left in his voice. His frubbles puffed up as a response to his sudden sadness.

Beep caught up to the froakie, and felt a wave of despair hit him head-on. "Woah. Is everything alright? Where's the little one?" Beep asked. The froakie seemed really sad, and, of course, Beep wanted to help. Well, I'm glad I came over here. "Thanks, cactus," he muttered to himself.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Oh, hey. Yeah, yeah." Bubbles sighed. "Oh, Tama was telling me a sad story, and ran off, she was... very sad." Bubbles didn't know what else to say. He sat there silently, looking around the Jungle. He still felt sad, but he didn't want to appear sad.

Cece stopped crying and walked into the jungle. While walking she ended up lost. "Hello! Can someone help me? I'm lost!" the Emolga called out, hoping that someone, anyone would hear her and come help.

So the little one is Tama. Alright. Beep thought. "Losing people sucks." He said, to reassure the froakie. All of a sudden, the skies started to darken, and Beep could smell rain coming. Just after the skies darkened, he heard a shrill cry for help. "Yo. Did you hear that?" He asked the froakie. "It could be the little one." Beep referred to Tama as 'the little one', mostly because he didn't want to change his referring of her, but he also just like vague names. I can also make leaf umbrellas if we need them. He said, but he didn't. Beep only thought it, because most of the good things that happen go on in his mind.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Bubbles could also sense the rain coming. "It could be, let's go then." Just as he said that, a small droplet fell onto his face. Then more, and more, and more, until it was raining pretty hard. Since Bubbles was a water type, and because Froakies were adapted for water, he didn't mind the rain, he enjoyed it actually. It felt refreshing. "We better go quick. Whoever that is might not like the rain as much as I do." Bubbles picked up his pacing.

"Yeah. We should." Beep replied, happy to actually get someone to talk to. Other than Cactus, of course. Cactus gets too prickly after a while. Because of the rain, he decided to pull a Studio Ghibli and used Grassy Terrain to make an elephant ear and use it as an umbrella. He didn't mind rain, he just wanted A E S T H E T I C S. "Hello? Where are you?" he called out into the jungle.

Cece heard the faint sound of voices and became hopeful. "I'm over here!" she called out. Her cheeks sparked in excitement. Cece smiled to herself. Finally, she'd found others that had been washed up on this island!

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I think we should go now, I can hear her." Bubbles listened closely to the Pokemon in the distance's voice. "That isn't Tama, but whoever they are, they probably need our help!" the Froakie said, his feet making squishing noises in the wet mud.

"I'm over here! I'll keep talking so you can find me!" Cece called. "Are there others with you?" Her cheeks continued to spark. Her tail swished back and forth.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"Yeah!" Bubbles called out to the Pokemon, running faster now. The voice sounded loud, but delicate. It sounded familiar, but not too familiar. Bubbles could tell that they were getting closer, as the sound of the Pokemon's voices grew louder and louder. "We're almost there..." Bubbles mumbled.