• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wall of Water {RP}

Hearing the taps on his door kiko pushed it open To see the ivysaur in front of him"oh hey sure you can come in".He led the ivysaur down the tunnel to where he lived and sat down" so this is my place Make yourself comfortable". He did not expect to have a guest today he thought everyone would be tending to the other injured Pokemon. "So shouldn't you be helping that other Pokemon that was bit" He asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo thought about it, he really should be helping Cascada but he needed to make things right first, "Sorry Cosmo threw you so hard in the water, Cosmo understand that you were playing a joke and dodging was his way of playing along." Wanda had sat down at this point and sighed, "I hope that Cascada will be okay."

Kiko smiled and said "that's alright its not the first time I've been thrown" "and I'm sorry for ruining you and your friends fun time" he said really meaning it. " If there's any thing I can do to help your friend just tell me, I need to repay them for what I did"Kiko said head drooping to the floor. "Wait I don't think I have ever gotten your name "His head tilted slightly he never actually knew the ivysaur's name and wanted to before he spoke any further. Kiko the drifted into thought thinking about that sharpedo.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Cosmo" The aforementioned Pokemon told Kiko as he continued, "You did not ruin our fun time, it was all in good taste, if anything the Sharpedo ruined our fun time." Wanda lit a small fire on her stick and began to spin it around as one would spin around a pen. The speed of the spinning got faster, until it basically was a small fire tornado. Another Ivysaur watched from afar, seemingly gathering info.

Seeing Cascada stir, Tama hummed in satisfaction, grinning beneath her cloth- or leaf suit, in this case. "Um, Tama levitated Cascada to shelter, so you didn't have to walk. Beep was very kind and wrapped up your leg, too!" chirped the Mimikyu, hoping Cascada wouldn't shoo her off.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The Ivysaur then got tired of watching the group and then walked up to Tama, "Hello small Pokemon, where is my brother?" Wanda never got involved but was curious where this Ivysaur that came out of nowhere came from, she was still spinning her stick, seeming very bored as there was nothing really intresting happening at this moment. Cosmo took a small nap as he thought about his brother, unaware that he may be closer than he thinks.

Tama turned and jumped to see an Ivysaur. She tilted her faux head, and frowned at the new Pokémon, not knowing what he meant- until she realised, he looked very much like Cosmo. "Ah! You are... Cabbage Beast Sequel? Tama does not know where Cabbage Beast is at the moment, but he looks a lot like you!" she chirped. "You can stay with us until he returns: he is bound to, since Stick Wolf is here. They are always near eachother."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Cabbage...Beast...Sequel?" The Ivysaur seemed very confused, but he smiled when he heard Cosmo's name, "Yes, my brother is named Cosmo, he looks like your usual Bulbasaur, but his eyes don't have color, he got that from our dad, I inherited mom's colorful eyes on the other hand, but for now I guess I can stay here." He sat down and looked at Wanda, who didn't even recognize he was there, she just kept spinning her stick and minded her business. "By the way, my name is Astro," The mysterious Ivysaur told no one in particular.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo woke up from his nap only to find Astro sitting with the group, "Are you Cosmo's brother?" The younger Ivysaur asked, almost in disbelief that he might actually be reunited with the only member of his family left, "Yeah, I'm Astro, your older brother, it's time to come home" The two Ivysaurs embraced each other's presence with a hug, happy that they are together again after all of these years. Cosmo was confused at what Astro meant when he said, "It's time to go home" Wanda, at that point got a little upset, "Excuse me, where do you think you are taking Cosmo?"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Cascada felt good enough to actually understand an remember what's going on. "Ugh. Hey, what have I-" She noticed another Ivysaur. What was it doing here. Cascada obviously couldn't stand yet, so she just scooted closer. "Who are you?" She asked Astro.

(Just sliding into existence.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Astro," The Ivysaur of the same name told Cascada beginning to get bothered, "I'm Cosmo's brother and I'm taking him home." Astro then walked off with a confused Cosmo in tow, "But, Cosmo has no idea where home even is..." Astro then used a comforting voice to calm down his younger brother, "You'll find out soon enough." Wanda stopped spinning her stick and asked the group, "I don't really trust Astro, so I'm going to spy on him, anyone else wanna join me?"

“Tama is in!” agreed the Mimikyu quietly; she’d taken quite the liking to Wanda since recently and she wanted to spend a little more time with her. And what better time to spend with someone than spying on someone! “Gee! You really like Cosmo, don’t you....” Tama chirped as everyone was out of earshot.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, um maybe..." Wanda stuttered as her face turned red. She wanted to convince the Mimikyu that she was just a really good friend of Cosmo and all, but the Braixen at this point was already blushing, so there was little to no point of denying it. The two brothers were heading up to a very mysterious building which caused Cosmo to ask, "What is this place?" Astro chuckled and calmly told him, "It's nothing you should be concerned with at this moment."

“Haha, don’t worry.” the Mimikyu giggled, smiling softly. “You know Tama’s secret... well, one of them. You can trust Tama!” The Alolan creature was finding Wanda to be a good friend, one of which she could trust. “So, did you see which way they went?” asked Tama, since she had not.

"Hey, I'll come too!" Beep chimed in, a slightly worried tone. "I can probably get you two outta there, if you need it." He continued, and grew some disguising foilage. Plus, I just really like gossip.

“Hi, Beep!” Tama chirped upon seeing the Leavanny. She looked in awe as he grew plants, wondering exactly how he did it. “What move do you use for the growing of the plants?” Tama enquirer, genuinely intrigued.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wanda found their footsteps and motioned her two friends to follow in her where she was going. Astro lead Cosmo inside and sat him down in a chair that immediately strapped him down to it, ensuring a lack of an ability to escape. Astro whispered in Cosmo's ear, "You'll thank me later." Cosmo then let out a very loud scream as purple electricity coursed through his veins, and then he was unconscious. Wanda heard his scream and began running, "I'm coming!!!"

Tama yelped in shock and began to sprint after Wanda, terrified of what had just happened. The scream had been blood-curdling, even for a ghost type- and the Mimikyu felt very scared upon rapid approach.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Cosmo's eyes were completely white, and it seemed as he was absent in the mind, Astro then motioned and unnmed Haunted to supervise what he has done to his brother, "Good, soon it will be completed, and the world will pay for wronging the master." Wanda began banging on the door in hopes of breaking it, crying for Cosmo's safety.